Thanks

Question regarding Tunables

So I have just about everything in the game now, except some specific things, mainly being the independence day and valentines day masks. (Eagle, Masquerade Masks, Cupid, etc.) I don't seem to be able to get them to pop up at all, are they like blacklisted or something so people just can't get them unless they previously had them unlocked? I can get the Christmas masks fine with a little playing around but that's it. I was using tunable menus from the other trainers on here like Jordans and m0d_n00beit, but even then some things don't work and I have to manually enter them through the lists. Which would be fine, but the ones that say they unlock the masks don't seem to. I even did several inbetween, but to no avail. Can someone provide me with a working way to get this stuff? Besides just using the clothes editors in the menus, since I want to actually have it unlocked and not just on me until I die.

Thanks
    not sure if they changed stuff, but they wroked fine on 1.30
    make sure you use the 1.31 index i provided now though.

this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1064183

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLerBoy_001 View Post
    not sure if they changed stuff, but they wroked fine on 1.30
    make sure you use the 1.31 index i provided now though.
    I actually was trying to use the one you provided, but I don't know how to use most of this stuff as is in the text form like that, I'm not experienced with doing any of this from scratch without using what the menus provide to some degree.

Thanks
    the menus provide the way to use custom tunables, then just use the index number my thing provides and change the value accordly although that can be diffrent per thing

some are
    Bools 1 = on 0 = off
    Ints anything from 0 to 2147483647
    Floats any number with decimals 0.0001 1.2334 etc

Thanks
    the menus provide the way to use custom tunables, then just use the index number my thing provides and change the value accordly although that can be diffrent per thing

some are
    Bools 1 = on 0 = off
    Ints anything from 0 to 2147483647
    Floats any number with decimals 0.0001 1.2334 etc
    I have been trying to use the menus to use the custom tunables... I copy/pasted yours exactly as it was and used it in a tunable file to replace the one I had been using, though when I enter the index or variable or whatever, it never seems to work and I don't get what I'm doing wrong. It only works for me on the ones that are already set with the menu I download so it's a problem on my side, but even then some of the things don't work for me.

Thanks
    You should use the identifier so thats the number.. not the string , but then again I'm not sure how they set up the menu to work

Thanks
    You should use the identifier so thats the number.. not the string , but then again I'm not sure how they set up the menu to work
    Yeah I was setting the number but... I dunno, I'm using m0d's menu but I don't know how to work this much as I said. Ah well, if I can't find out I can't find out. Thanks anyways.