Thread: VIP Hacks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I do know what I am verbalizing about, I just cerebrate you can't handle it. I can tell that you didn't even read my argument, predicated on your replication. Please read again gradually and come back when you plenarily understand. Anyways the point is that just because you can optate VIP or not, it doesn't mean that it won't affect the website. I'd verbalize, it's kind of conspicuous that people with good hacks will make their hacks VIP, not everyone will get the hack, and when that does transpire, they'll just leave the website and go check on others ones. I mean like what's the persuasive relevancy of buying hacks when you know you're going to get banned anyways, you rudimentally lose your money for the game and for the hacks. Worst of all, the hacks might even be lamentable, the hacks might not get updated at all the time, it could disappoint many of users and cause ravagement to this website. Such as spamming arguments, Ddosing, Cyber Attack, Hijack, and other etc. Why would they do that? Hatred. What made me love and unite to Mpgh is the free hacks in the first place, which I'm sufficiently certain at lease few people have in prevalence.. I just don't understand why would you bring up something that eradicated Mpgh long ago. There's a reason why it's called history and why Mpgh put it down in the first place, it is to edify us an edification on what not to do in the future. Free hacks are god damn better than paying Money for consummate no reason. People want free good hacks and instantly, not waiting for someone to respond over skype or so just to trade a simple hack or so.

[If you can't understand the text above just read this]

It is likely that people will sell their hacks rather then giving it out free, this will cause new users and users to avoid Mpgh and look out for better sites for better hacks. We want to attract new users and users, by doing our best for free. Many people have opinions and different thoughts, but what's better then paid hacks are free hacks. Just because it's Paid hacks doesn't mean it's better, it could be shitty compare to profession hacks. There's complete no reason of selling them when it's just going to avoid tons of users from getting it and you're going to get banned anyways since no one invented the anti-vac or anti-cheat. We all know that hacks always patch/detected so what's the point of making them consider as VIP hacks. This website is known as Multiplayer Game Hacks AKA Free hacks website. We don't won't to ruin our reputation so why bother rising up something that we already knew it was bad idea in the past. We learned what not to do because of history.
    There is a time and a place to use large words, now is not that time. You're only dragging your opinion through the mud by constantly trying to use sentence after sentence of words that just do not chain well together. Just because you have a rudimentary understanding of a word, doesn't mean you should use it in a sentence.

Thanks
    @Hydra just because the hacks are paid users will not go away nor will public releases cease.
    MPGH is not a free hacks website, where did you get that idea m8, mpgh is a multiplayer game hacking forum, VIP or not.

oftenly public hacks released were to make people buy vip hacks anyway
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    A well-developed game hacking site like MPGH should have a dedicated VIP section imo. There really shouldn't be any discussion about it

Thanks
    royce for vip support

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    @Hydra just because the hacks are paid users will not go away nor will public releases cease.
    MPGH is not a free hacks website, where did you get that idea m8, mpgh is a multiplayer game hacking forum, VIP or not.

maybe in the future can be MPGH VIP but they have two chooses it is free and VIP cheat on their decision about what you choose each member if it is free cheat or vip. I think we should be just as well have VIP because it happens outside of this site is selling a lot of cheat. depend on that to Dave what he plans on this matter.
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Leaking a VIP hack off MPGH isn't that easy fam

Fuck off you newphag cunt.
    You haven't even been here for a year.
    Leaking MPGH VIP hack ain't easy!? I bet @Fogest wish you told him that a few years ago

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

Dakota (12-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

Leaking MPGH VIP hack ain't easy!? I bet @Fogest wish you told him that a few years ago
    Woah, take it easy, Pazzy. It's almost Christmas, try to don't flame bait people until there. 8]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

Too soon man, not cool
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I disaccord to this Incipient VIP hack system, MPGH should always be known as free public community hacks for everyone to utilize at anytime. I made hacks afore and it took an abundance of my time, but I did it for people for the community, for reverence! Hacks shouldn't be a privilege, it should be a right. Elevating the VIP hack system well only lead to less traffic on this website. Veraciously if the VIP hacks system was never down I would've been here. You may give privilege for people to give it out free rather then selling it but the truth is, everyone will commence selling their hacks, no matter how good or lamentable it is. We cannot determine rather the hack meets our prospects. Not everyone will update their hacks because of incipient updates and other stuff, this may lead to many arguments and spamming. What's the persuasive relevancy of making Hacks cost money when you're going to get banned anyways?
    cough cough newphag

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Cos if you were around at the time when VIP hacks were sold, you wouldn't spew up the bullshit you are right now...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
    I guess it's a good idea, but then they're gonna be people who'll just buy in to it and redistribute it on other forums or other places.
    Have you heard of a HWID locked loader? Only way it'd be spreaded would be if it were cracked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Seems reasonable, I guess:3
    Each hack sold should have a MPGH watermark on it kappa so users cant pass it off as their own on other forums and shit :P
    HWID locked loader + a watermark would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

How do you monitor if a person is actually selling his hack or not? If he removes the credits and add his own name and sells it then?
    For that you'd need the source code which only developers would have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

Alright, I have had enough with you.. This will be one and last time I will be saying this to you, I have had an account here before and I am so sorry that you as an ex cock sucking loser has such an impressive ignorance on your side, which makes me believe you are also so god dam stupid. Have a nice day ignorant fuck.
    Last edited by Charion; 12-21-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Threadstarter
    "1v1 rust qs only kid"
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Alright, I have had enough with you.. This will be one and last time I will be saying this to you, I have had an account here before and I am so sorry that you as an ex cock sucking loser has such an impressive ignorance on your side, which makes me believe you are also so god dam stupid. Have a nice day ignorant fuck.
    wow ur so cool bc u insult me wow cool ty
    youre a newphag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultist Turtleist View Post
    For that you'd need the source code which only developers would have.
    Yep, when hackers "quit" updating there hacks they leave behind source codes, you can basically update the game patch and release it a your own hack. Updatet the Made by, for mpgh only and etc. However the original maker left the code behind but tech this is still stealing.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post

cough cough newphag
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

Sorry man (@Hydra), why? Cos if you were around at the time when VIP hacks were sold, you wouldn't spew up the bullshit you are right now...

Honestly, this sounds like a good idea, I betcha lot of CS:GO hackers would immediately buy a VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jr View Post
    Hydra, for your own good, please stop posting on General. You aren't ready for it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Leaking a VIP hack off MPGH isn't that easy fam

Fuck off you newphag cunt.
    You haven't even been here for a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post
    This sounds like a good idea. I mean it just provides people who pay with hacks that won't become detected as quickly as the public hacks.

I don't even fucking know what Hydra is talking about... It is better for VIP hacks as well. You pay for them and you can use them for longer. Public hacks can become detected in a day...

Calling me new? At lease I don't bitch like all of you, and you guys don't even talk about the topic at all, busy bitching much? I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.

Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks. Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    Last edited by Hydra; 12-21-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast