Thread: VIP Hacks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Calling me new? At lease I don't bitch like all of you, and you guys don't even talk about the topic at all, busy bitching much? I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.

Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks. Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    This is general, flaming is permitted, but too much isn't good either.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-21-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    Calling me new? At lease I don't bitch like all of you, and you guys don't even talk about the topic at all, busy bitching much? I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.

Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks. Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    No idea what you're on about

does this sound like flaming to you?

Originally Posted by Snake@Hydra just because the hacks are paid users will not go away nor will public releases cease.
    MPGH is not a free hacks website, where did you get that idea m8, mpgh is a multiplayer game hacking forum, VIP or not.

oftenly public hacks released were to make people buy vip hacks anyway

Someone give this guy cs
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

wow ur so cool bc u insult me wow cool ty
    youre a newphag
    You're*

Well VIP hacks would be nice to have since then a lot of people can use very own (MPGH) hacks.

I'm going to send you a PM, newphag.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

No idea what you're on about

does this sound like flaming to you?

Originally Posted by Snake@Hydra just because the hacks are paid users will not go away nor will public releases cease.
    MPGH is not a free hacks website, where did you get that idea m8, mpgh is a multiplayer game hacking forum, VIP or not.

oftenly public hacks released were to make people buy vip hacks anyway

Someone give this guy cs
    Give me CS? That isn't necessary, I was just making a arguing point with my own opinion in a mature and necessary. But kids then just come here talk things non topic and insult me. I think no one deserve CS other then infraction. You obvious didn't read my point of view, you just read those kids and that's what make you against me.

And that quote you tagged, it does matter, you're wrong, not everyone thinks like you, and some don't think like me as well, but there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

This is general, flaming is permitted, but too much isn't good either.
    Also I'm pretty sure you elementary kids are insulting me and flaming with god damn bad words.
    Last edited by Hydra; 12-21-2015 at 02:50 PM.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    jesus christ gtfo ya dumbnut
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Give me CS? That isn't necessary, I was just making a arguing point with my own opinion in a mature and necessary. But kids then just come here talk things non topic and insult me. I think no one deserve CS other then infraction. You obvious didn't read my point of view, you just read those kids and that's what make you against me.

And that quote you tagged, it does matter, you're wrong, not everyone thinks like you, and some don't think like me as well, but there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.

Also I'm pretty sure you elementary kids are insulting me and flaming with god damn bad words.
    I'm going to apologize for everyone here. Sorry even if i didnt flame at all. -.- leave hydra alone.
    Feel better man.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-21-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Member since May 2010
    News Force November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

I'm going to apologize for everyone here. Sorry even if i didnt flame at all. -.- leave hydra alone.
    Feel better man.
    You sure hell are sarcastic.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

No, he just finally understand like non of you immature teens do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So, you just called us elementary because you think your argument stands out the most? Sure everyone has their own opinion but no need to be dick towards other people opinions...

You weren't around when VIP hacks were actually around, so how in the hell would you know how did they work and how forum worked back then? Excuse me if I sound too harsh/dickish, but c'mon.

Sorry, I'm not teen, haven't been for 5 years now, or little bit over than that. So. Yeah.
    Last edited by Charion; 12-21-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

This is why each one of us hated you. Kk bye tard.

No i dont
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-21-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Member since May 2010
    News Force November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

So, you just called us elementary because you think your argument stands out the most? Sure everyone has their own opinion but no need to be dick towards other people opinions...

You weren't around when VIP hacks were actually around, so how in the hell would you know how did they work and how forum worked back then? Excuse me if I sound too harsh/dickish, but c'mon.

Sorry, I'm not teen, haven't been for 5 years now, or little bit over than that. So. Yeah.
    There's a reason why History exist, to learn from the past. I called you guys elementary kids because you guys don't even talk about the topic at all. You just insult me just to use it to support your opinion, that's very immature thing to do. Never argue someone that knows more than you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I wasn't going to bother to reply to your post, but I decided to do it in the hope of putting some sense into your mind.

It saddens me to see that you failed to realize that we simply gave our opinions regarding your own opinion. Just proves my point, you aren't ready for General yet. Ghost's opinion might have been harsher, but yeah, this is General.

I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.
    Yes, please teach me how to follow and enforce the rules. I obviously don't know how to that. Disrespecting staff is obviously not ban worthy as well.

Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks.
    Oh yes, we obviously didn't know that. Thanks for telling us about it, we all appreciate it.

Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    In case you haven't realized, this is General. We already are on General. Also, perhaps you should apply your own advice to yourself? Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

PS: Providing someone with your opinion is different than bitching. Also, by discussing about your opinion we are on-topic as we are saying that we think that the VIP hacks idea should be proceeded with and don't agree with your opinion by other words.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-21-2015 at 03:49 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (12-21-2015),Charion (12-21-2015),Vader (12-21-2015),Yemiez (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jr View Post
    I wasn't going to bother to reply to your post, but I decided to do it in the hope of putting some sense into your mind.

It saddens me to see that you failed to realize that we simply gave our opinions regarding your own opinion. Just proves my point, you aren't ready for General yet. Ghost's opinion might have been harsher, but yeah, this is General.

Yes, please teach me how to follow and enforce the rules. I obviously don't know how to that. Disrespecting staff is obviously not ban worthy as well.

Oh yes, we obviously didn't know that. Thanks for telling us about it, we all appreciate it.

In case you haven't realized, this is General. We already are on General. Also, perhaps you should apply your own advice to yourself? Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

PS: Proving someone with your opinion is different than bitching. Also, by discussing about your opinion we are are on-topic as we're saying that we think that the VIP hacks should be proceeded with and don't agree with your opinion by another words.
    You haven't obviously read all the comments on here, one like "Go back to giveaway section, I like that person better". Read everything before claiming a statement. I don't see how any of these are opinions if it's just insulting me. This may be general but it doesn't mean it's general for comments.

Thanks for your 75% of understanding and response. I'm glad someone actually attempt to tried to read. Thank you and I won't response to any comments so if you're going to b**** just go b**** some where else, I don't care and I won't read your god damn useless comments.
    Last edited by Hydra; 12-21-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You haven't obviously read all the comments on here, one like "Go back to giveaway section, I like that person better". Read everything before claiming a statement. I don't see how any of these are opinions if it's just insulting me. This may be general but it doesn't mean it's general for comments.
    I was referring to all the posts you quoted. Also, it seems you still haven't realized what's allowed to be posted on General. "Go back to giveaway section, I like that person better" isn't by no way near an insult. Like I said, you should apply your own advices to yourself.

Thanks for your 75% of understanding and response. I'm glad someone actually attempt to tried to read. Thank you and I won't response to any comments so if you're going to b**** just go b**** some where else, I don't care and I won't read your god damn useless comments.
    You weren't afraid to tell me to go bitch like my mother taught me before, so why censor such a word now? Funny. You claim no one has read the previous posts. It's actually pretty much otherwise. You're the one that hasn't properly read and interpreted our posts as if you did, you'd have realized that we're simply providing you with our opinion and not bitching.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-21-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.
    Alright we get your point, thanks for your input. this is all up to site owners and i don't see why some people here turned this thread into trash

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast