Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by omigali View Post
    Maybe that bug about the flash player also affected the bots?

Thanks
    I feel its the new server rewrite that stopped all the bots... :'(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I have to agree with potm2good, it seems like to much of a coincidence that the bots stop working at the same time they update the servers.

Thanks
    there's at least 20-30 people with problems of white screen on le bot as of now. I am 100% sure it's not a problem with the bot. Most likely the AQ update or flash player. I have yet to seen reports of le bot working right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ok, after a bit of testing, I'm pretty sure this is a problem with Flash Player, if it was a problem with AQW then no bot would be working as they are all based off of the same thing (in a sense), so the only factor that could change computer to computer when it comes to AQW is the Flash Player, I'm also gonna take a bet and say that all of you who are saying its still working never turned on the auto updates on Flash Player, so you never got the change that is causing the white screen, if any of you who are getting the bots to work could post your Flash Player version then I could confirm this, unless its a tiny update and they never bothered to change the numbers of the version. Anyways, please post your Flash Player versions so I can confirm my idea, or prove myself a moron.

Thanks
    WHITE SCREEN, tried everything, i suspect the problem is from the application itself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm having this issue too. Have they patched botting?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaul646 View Post
    Ok, after a bit of testing, I'm pretty sure this is a problem with Flash Player, if it was a problem with AQW then no bot would be working as they are all based off of the same thing (in a sense), so the only factor that could change computer to computer when it comes to AQW is the Flash Player, I'm also gonna take a bet and say that all of you who are saying its still working never turned on the auto updates on Flash Player, so you never got the change that is causing the white screen, if any of you who are getting the bots to work could post your Flash Player version then I could confirm this, unless its a tiny update and they never bothered to change the numbers of the version. Anyways, please post your Flash Player versions so I can confirm my idea, or prove myself a moron.
    you might hit the spot i dont think its from the servers for 2 things its not complete yet and and they didnt made any progress in anti botting/hacking if you read the DN ull get that they didnt even finish stage one.i guess for players who really want to play using bot a format might be the best option(that if it work)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to omigali For This Useful Post:

la moose (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    my friend just told me that he's been using bot for aqw since level 30 cap. he told me that AE never had a strong anti-bot system in which he only had been banned once (3 days) for using bot this many years and never had this white screen problem. I doubt AE would suddenly come up with a good anti-bot system aka "phase 2" in the new design note.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    this may be the case, especially seeing as a new version was just released yesterday i believe. also, it wouldn't make sense that other trainers (i.e., dragonfable trainers) would be having the same problem. plus, i am still seeing people botting so i'm pretty sure you're right. the newest version of flash player is 20.0.0.267

12. The Following User Says Thank You to biophilia For This Useful Post:

la moose (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biophilia View Post
    this may be the case, especially seeing as a new version was just released yesterday i believe. also, it wouldn't make sense that other trainers (i.e., dragonfable trainers) would be having the same problem. plus, i am still seeing people botting so i'm pretty sure you're right. the newest version of flash player is 20.0.0.267
    Read my thread in the main section. Windows released security updates for adobe flash which have completely broken the axshockwaveflashplayer.

Thanks
    Did anyone come up with a solution or is working on this yet xD? Would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Would you happen to know where these updates are loaded to, I imagine if you could find the folder, delete them, and disable your updates that would fix it, then again I would be worried taking such extreme measures to get my bot working, but its worth a shot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Samaul646 For This Useful Post:

la moose (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    Would you happen to know where these updates are loaded to, I imagine if you could find the folder, delete them, and disable your updates that would fix it, then again I would be worried taking such extreme measures to get my bot working, but its worth a shot.
    You need to install a older adobe flash somehow and NOT use the security updates. Adobe sucks, my bot still works. Dab wins again.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

la moose (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I guess I'll try downgrading, how do I turn off auto updates?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I downgrade? LOL someone give me links for the Adobe Flash Player non 20 version pls

- - - Updated - - -

Solved it guys! bot is working for me after I downgraded my Active X.

Steps:
    1. Open Control Panel -> Uninstall Programs
    2. Uninstall the Active X you have.
    3. https://www.guidesbea*****m/download-adobe-flash-player-19-offline-installer-direct-download/ download this
    4. Install.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to la moose For This Useful Post:

Brithe (12-30-2015),krobi (01-01-2016)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast