Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

'Social Engineering' section clean-up.

I'm aware that @Dave84311 did a clean-up of the Social Engineering section.
    In the 'Social Engineering Methods' subsection, he has a stickied post that reads

Methods are not permitted to be attached as attachments or through external links.
    Is this a smart move? Wouldn't encouraging uploading as text files be better in regards to reducing the leeching factor? Considering the whole section is dedicated to helping people get free (and sometimes high-valued) products.

At least this way, it encourages account creation and more community feedback. I know it's a bitch to assign a minion to the section, but it's sort of worth it, right?

Maybe we more people to visit the section more often to make this worth it, I don't know. It's pretty hard to keep a solid community there when there's not reason for someone to post. At least with my suggestion implemented then there would be a reason for people to post methods. (Thanks, recognition, etc).
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    In the 'Social Engineering Methods' subsection, he has a stickied post that reads

Is this a smart move? Wouldn't encouraging uploading as text files be better in regards to reducing the leeching factor? Considering the whole section is dedicated to helping people get free (and sometimes high-valued) products.

At least this way, it encourages account creation and more community feedback. I know it's a bitch to assign a minion to the section, but it's sort of worth it, right?

Maybe we more people to visit the section more often to make this worth it, I don't know. It's pretty hard to keep a solid community there when there's not reason for someone to post. At least with my suggestion implemented then there would be a reason for people to post methods. (Thanks, recognition, etc).
    You do know there were applications open for a "Social Engineering Minion" right..? It was opened like a week ago. :P

Right HERE.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

You do know there were applications open for a "Social Engineering Minion" right..? It was opened like a week ago. :P

Right HERE.
    RIP. How did I miss that... My suggestion still stands. Once someone is promoted to minion then I don't see a reason why this shouldn't be implemented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Plutonsvea For This Useful Post:

Smoke (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Having them upload as a text file is an interesting thought to prevent leeching. Right now, the organization of the section is kind've a mess. I really disagree with throwing paid methods in the SE section to begin with because it's common sense to keep paid methods where the buyers are (the marketplace). However, if we must carry on with this design, there also needs to be better rules about titles so paid methods are clearly marked.

It's extra work to check text files so it may not balance out for the mods to have to do that for freebies. I don't think this setup is going to encourage sharing, though.
    Last edited by RocketDeer; 01-05-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Honestly any method HQ method posted is going to get brutally raped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

We're going to make use of post requirements to see content tags to keep leeching at bay.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

We're going to make use of post requirements to see content tags to keep leeching at bay.
    I fucking love it. Nice.