Thanks

Post Low-Risk Hacking (Minimize your chances of being caught!)

This tutorial will outline a few methods for low-risk hacking. A lot of them will be common sense, but some nice tricks-of-the-trade techniques will be sprinkled in this tutorial as well. The number one thing to remember though is that there is no such thing as 0-risk hacking, but there are certainly things you can do to improve your odds of evading detection.

'Safe' Hacks
    Obviously, there is no such thing as a hack that is 100% safe to use. (Technically you might be able to put a sniffer between your router and your computer, intercept the information packets and render a radar to another screen or something, but I'm not sure if this is possible or has been done.) However, there are definitely hacks that are safer than others to use! I've compiled a short list of things you can do to make sure the hack you are choosing has maximum security.
    1. Freshness: Newer hacks are less likely to be in Valve's database of signatures, so using newer hacks as opposed to old ones will keep you safer.
    2. Exclusivity: The more scarce a hack is, the less likely it is that Valve has a signature of that specific hack. If a hack is kept to a very small group of individuals, the time that it stays undetected is conceivably indefinite.
    3. Uniqueness: Again, this has to do with the way that VAC detects cheats. If everyone has the same exact copy of a specific process running, it is very easy to flag everyone who is running the process for later banning. However, if a cheat is distributed and every user has a mutated version, the difficulty of finding 'common ground' (a constant similarity between the hack processes) increases, and makes it harder for VAC to detect. This is something that Polyhack excels in.

Inner-Workings Of Overwatch, And How To Evade It
    A lot of tips go around saying that you should only play a certain number of games a day or that a certain number of reports will trigger an Overwatch case to be created on you. In reality, the threshold that determines whether or not a case will make it to the Overwatch system varies based on how many people are reviewing cases. For example, if CSGO had the capacity to do 5000 Overwatch cases per day, the amount of reports required might be 10. If the capacity was upped to 10,000 cases reviewed per day, then it may only take 5. These numbers are all conjecture because we can't know for sure, but this is a simple explanation of the system. The main point is that there is no constant barrier of reports that will cause you to get overwatched. The easiest way to avoid a ban like this is to not hack like a madman. As long as you don't use an instant-locking aimbot, spinbot, or trace people through walls with your crosshair, you will not be Overwatch banned.

Keep Your Accounts Separate
    Most everyone here should be aware of the fact that when an account receives a VAC or Overwatch ban (Game Ban) from CSGO, all skins become locked to that account. They are untradable, unmarketable, and overall worthless after a VAC is received. Keep in mind that if you are very paranoid or have a high value inventory on your main account, that you should cut all ties to your main account on your alternate account. Don't create the alternate account with the same e-mail and don't try to verify it with the phone you used for your main account. I do not know if Valve has actually ever gone so far as to track people in this way, but it is definitely possible for them to do this.

In the end, you cannot totally assure yourself that you will not be banned hacking in Counter Strike. However, by following these steps and having an understanding of the way that CSGO's cheat detection systems (both VAC and Overwatch) work, you can greatly minimize your chances of being caught.
    Last edited by Agdix; 01-06-2016 at 01:35 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agdix For This Useful Post:

lelo (02-07-2016),Smoke (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Hacking is a risk I chose to take, I chose to start hacking when I was a level 21 on cs:go.
    So far I'm on a hacking spree using every "undetected" hack I can find and I use my normal account.

But I have a question.
    Q: Are the hacks undetected until the next cs:go update?
    A: (UNKNOWN)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dudegamerz1 View Post
    Hacking is a risk I chose to take, I chose to start hacking when I was a level 21 on cs:go.
    So far I'm on a hacking spree using every "undetected" hack I can find and I use my normal account.

But I have a question.
    nope, they can be detected even before update, that update is called silent update i think

Thanks

But I have a question.
    No. VAC can take a snapshot of your processes and send a fingerprint of them to Valve's servers. Valve can then add definitions to their own servers and you would not even have to receive an update to be detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

But I have a question.
    If there is a csgo update the hack can be UD, probably it will be outdated

Thanks
    Very good guide