Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Best clips/movies about someone getting killed?

Make sure to only recommend if it will leave nightmares and will have you wake up in sweats. It has to be almost resembling a real killing.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Here's what I found

Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    Only thing that will have you thinking like that is real killings where as the opposites show their reaction and you feel with them.
    I could link you to a video of 6 young Russian conscripts having their throats slashed and bleeding to death for ages whilst begging for their lives.

Not quite a movie but it'll keep you awake.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've heard The Muppets: Most Wanted was pretty gruesome...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Only thing that will have you thinking like that is real killings where as the opposites show their reaction and you feel with them.
    I could link you to a video of 6 young Russian conscripts having their throats slashed and bleeding to death for ages whilst begging for their lives.

My fucking god that would be amazing if you could like me that video but I doubt it would give me nightmares v.v
    Anyways PM me the link if you don't feel comfortable sharing it publicly
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Well... one of the most horrific things I've ever seen is the real filming of the The Station nightclub fire that happened back in 2003 in Rhode Island, around 100 people burned to death. The guy filming was one of the last to get out before the exits got stuffed shut by the stampede of people trying to get out. He kept filming as you could eventually hear all screaming come to a halt.

It's one of the eeriest, darkest things i ever saw and wished i hadn't. And your talking to a guy that isn't bothered by horror films, it's a bit different watching something that actually happened.

I recommend you don't watch it, but if your curious just go to youtube and search "the station fire" it will be the top video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Well... one of the most horrific things I've ever seen is the real filming of the The Station nightclub fire that happened back in 2003 in Rhode Island, around 100 people burned to death. The guy filming was one of the last to get out before the exits got stuffed shut by the stampede of people trying to get out. He kept filming as you could eventually hear all screaming come to a halt.

It's one of the eeriest, darkest things i ever saw and wished i hadn't. And your talking to a guy that isn't bothered by horror films, it's a bit different watching something that actually happened.

I recommend you don't watch it, but if your curious just go to youtube and search "the station fire" it will be the top video.
    Meh really wasn't anything interesting, I didn't see anyone melt into the fire, now that would a sight to see.
    Anyways @Snake the video was amazing but it won't leave me with "nightmares" or prevent me from sleeping, nice find tho.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    leave nightmares
    Nothing really leaves nightmares for me anymore
    I've seen some shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I can link you tons of actual killings, but I'm not sure that's what you want.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

conscripts.... Sorry im quite interested too now,what is it exactly like real or from a movie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I can link you tons of actual killings, but I'm not sure that's what you want.
    Make it really graphical, and make it a male (white only) around 11-16 years old. Have it to where they slash him open rip out his colon and then hang him with it. Also it would be really good if there would be 2 boys (same age ish) and the boy getting killed is best friends and the second boy doesn't get killed but the killer is keeping the little boy's eyes open to make him watch his best friend die.

I mean any killing will do, but it has to be graphical, and try to get something that is similar to the one above.
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Make it really graphical, and make it a male (white only) around 11-16 years old. Have it to where they slash him open rip out his colon and then hang him with it. Also it would be really good if there would be 2 boys (same age ish) and the boy getting killed is best friends and the second boy doesn't get killed but the killer is keeping the little boy's eyes open to make him watch his best friend die.

I mean any killing will do, but it has to be graphical, and get something that is similar to the one above.
    So is something wrong with you, or what? Never seen people ask for videos of kids getting killed let alone people dying in such gruesome deaths as these. The friend one is pretty messed up too. If you need help for something go seek it as that would probably help you figure out what the hell is actually wrong with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonnade View Post
    So is something wrong with you, or what? Never seen people ask for videos of kids getting killed let alone people dying in such gruesome deaths as these. The friend one is pretty messed up too. If you need help for something go seek it as that would probably help you figure out what the hell is actually wrong with you.
    Haha, the mind is a place which no doctor can cure, no psychologist can solve, and no scientist hast the equation for!
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Thanks

I mean any killing will do, but it has to be graphical, and try to get something that is similar to the one above.
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    Just imagine if you wrote Black only, you'd be racist, this thread would be deleted at 1 report. White people though, they see White and just laugh cus they think it's funny.

Fucked up world we live in.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to grudsom For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (01-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Just imagine if you wrote Black only, you'd be racist, this thread would be deleted at 1 report. White people though, they see White and just laugh cus they think it's funny.

Fucked up world we live in.
    Did you know, humans are not really the dominant race and that tardigrade is the dominant animal?
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

"Endless Void."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast