It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 89th Edition

89th Edition - January 11, 2016
    RIP Middlemen?

MPGH Middlemen Suspended?
    A decision has been made by the MPGH admins that the middlemen service will be suspended. This means that the middlemen will not assist in MPGH user trades any more. If you would like to read more about the what happened to the middlemen, check out this & this

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Grouphere and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - The voting process for the Pharaoh title are now open again. Vote for the person who you think that is worthy of it here.
    - The Publicist team is hosting an A.V.A account giveaway. To join go here.
    - The MPGH League of Legends Pre-Season Tournament is now up for registrations. Head over here now!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Postbans:
    None this week

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

• @Yamiez is now a Trove Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Cursed is now a middleman
    • @MaxedOut is now a middleman

Demotions/Resignations:

Hot Threads:

Introducing MPGH's newest official server: Quentiam RSPS!

Quentiam is a 317 base server loading items up to the 602 base! It features minimal customs, a very dedicated staff team and developer team, 99% uptime, Updates coming out daily and much much more!

Quentiam Release Thread

American woman found dead in her Italian apartment

A American woman was found dead in her Italian apartment with "bruises and scratches" around her neck on Saturday, said police. Ashley Olsen, aged 35 who was a Florida native was identified as the victim and has been living in the Italian apartment for awhile now. Florence prosecutors have opened a "murder investigation." Police confirmed that she was indeed found with "scratch marks on her neck, but wouldn't confirm that she had been strangled to death until an autopsy could be performed." What would you have done if you found a dead person in a apartment complex? What do you think about this story?

Florida mother killed child in "ritualistic sacrifice"

A Florida mother killed her 3 year old son and stuffed him into a suitcase while she also tried buying a bus ticket shortly after the murder. The Bay County Sheriff says the child's 27 year old mother, Egypt Moneeck Robinson, "faces a murder charge." He said "ritualistic sacrifice" is among some of the reasons behind why the 3 year old boy was murdered. His body was found behind their house on Dec. 29th near Panama City. The "News Herald of Panama City" reports that the "woman made statements while being taken to the hospital about needing to save the child from the end of the world." Another one of those Doomsday stories.

'El Chapo' Recaptured

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman apparently met with actor Sean Penn for an interview for the Rolling Stones magazine while on the run from authorities, and this lead to his capture for the second time. El Chapo is expected to be extradited to the United States where he will be facing drug trafficking charges, and also where he is less likely to escape from as he did last time. Penn and Guzma reportedly spent hours in the jungles doing the interview, where Chapo was bloating claiming he supplied the most amount of drugs than anyone else. "I have a fleet of submarines, airplanes, trucks and boats," Guzman told Penn. Netflix has given us a Netflix Series on Pablo Escobar, however there were no submarines in that series. Perhaps El Chapo has his own show coming?

[IMG]https://www.wpclipar*****m/flags/pirate_flags/pirate_logo_full_page.png[/IMG]

Pirating games getting harder for crackers.

Pirating games on PC has always been extremely popular and today it's still being done. However, some of the newer games are doing a good job at protecting the game from being cracked. Games like Just Cause 3 and FIFA 16 were able to endure cracking attempts from several known and experienced crackers. Phoenix, founder of the popular Chinese hacking forum 3DM, stated that in two years cracking games might not be possible anymore. FIFA 16 and Just Cause 3 both use a second layer of encryption called Denuvo. This second layer of protection might lead to the end of cracked games.

World's First Gaming Smart Mouse?

When you hear the phrase "Smart Gaming Mouse" what comes to mind? The image above is gaming company's SteelSeries own gaming mouse they dubbed the "Rival 700". So what exactly makes it so unique? Well for one, it has an OLED display, the first of its kind, which can be fully customized to display users stats, such as kills, deaths, or headshots. Gamers can also choose to create their own logos and slap em on the side of the mouse to display. Awesome right?! Well, let's be completely honest. When someone is playing CSGO, who is going to take a second to look away from the action and down on their mouse to check how much kills they have? That's what we have the scoreboard for. A cool feature, I will agree with that, but a bit unneeded as well. The Rival 700 is going to launch at a starting price of $100. You can however contact one of our many MPGH famous Amazon Refunder's to get it for free. Enjoy fellow gamers!

The Dark Web Hacking Forum ‘Hell’ Is Back Online

Honeypot, anyone?

Some users are already back on the site, though they seem skeptical and cautious.

The infamous dark web hacking forum called “Hell,” where hackers and cybercriminals share stolen data and hacking tips, just relaunched months after it was shut down amid rumors of its founder being arrested and the forum being swarmed by undercover cops.

Last year, Hell made headlines when a hacker dumped the personal details and sexual preferences of almost 4 million users of the hookup site Adult Friend Finder. The data dump was only discovered months after the hack, forcing Adult Friend Finder to admit the breach. A couple of weeks later the site’s administrator and founder, known as “Ping,” disappeared, prompting rumors that he had been arrested. Even though Ping resurfaced a few days later, the website closed down shortly after in mid-July. (It was then briefly resurrected before going offline for good.)

Now, an old forum moderator has relaunched the site, which looks and feels exactly the same way—and it’s still only accessible by using the anonymizing software Tor.

A new virus makes way towards the US
    The Zika virus, the lesser known cousin to the Yellow Fever and the West Nile virus, is making waves around the world. Once regarded as an irrelevant virus that was in a local region, is now making its way across the world at an alarming rate.
    After its discovery in macaque monkeys in 1947, the Zika virus was predicted to stay in the Uganda region. However, in 2007 a Micronesian strain of the Zika virus was discovered in the Island of Yap, an island close to the Philippines.
    After a brief hiatus, in 2013, the Zika virus resurfaced on the radars again, this time there was a massive outbreak in Polynesia and eventually spreading to south America.
    By the end of 2015, the virus had reportedly reached Mexico and the Caribbean, and is only a matter of time before its reported in the United States.
    The Zika virus, like the Yellow Fever or West Nile virus, is primarily spread through mosquito bites. Symptoms of the Zika virus may include a brief high fever, a rash, and some joint paint as well as cause birth defects.

Koko's message to mankind
    Her audience, the United Nations; her message, Humans are detrimental to Earth and need to change.
    Koko the Gorilla is the first non-human animal that is able to cooperate with humans, having learned over 1100 signs, she is able to effectively communicate to humans and show an understanding of her signs.
    At the recent CMP11, or Climate Change Conference held in Paris, Koko had a message for mankind as a whole: Humans are destroying earth, and need to fix it.
    Koko's message to mankind brought realization to millions around the world, as another mammal other than humans is able to draw the conclusion that Mankind is the reason earth is changing for the worse.

AVA Section Hack

This weeks hack was created by MPGH Member @appii !
    This hack feature a skin changer that allows you to change the original DSI 1 skin into the DSR 1 Dragon with high definition. A great feature if you are a cosmetic loving gamer. With this perk comes a very low chance ban rate! So enjoy your new skin with peace of mind. This hack received almost 350 downloads in just a week!

As every fan of Hip-Hop and Rap music knows, Kanye West has been set to release an album since March of 2015. After almost an entire year of waiting the album is ALMOST HERE GUYS.
    Kim Kardashian tweeted the official date that Kanye would be releasing his album titled “SWISH” which she said was February 11th 2016. Kanye has been teasing his audience by releasing a new song every single Friday. This passed Friday Kanye released the song “REAL FRIENDS” along with a snippet of another song from the album.
    With many years in the making for SWISH and with the samples that have been released so far it is easy to hear the mass amounts of production injected into this album. No one is sure if the songs Ye has released so far will make the tracklist for the album.

As excited for the album as Kanye’s fans are, they also realize that Kanye is going through a lot. Obviously he has a child and to add to that he has another one on the way.
    Not only does he have kids but he has to tend to his wife as well. He’s put work in on the new popular phone application “Kimoji” which features multiple Kim Kardashian West emojis.

SWISH can almost be seen as a milestone in Kanye’s life. In 2007 Kanye’s mother passed away and shortly after he released the album 808’s & Heartbreak. The album consisted of heavily edited beats and tight auto-tuned vocals. Each song indicated that Kanye was no longer happy.
    SWISH is the marker that Kanye’s life is going back to the way it was before. The album is going to be Kanye merging his happiness into an album.

Head Editor

• Cursed

Editors

• Hunter
    • Democritus

Writers

• Headlines
      • Cursed

• User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • Hunter

• Global News
      • Hova
      • Dylan

• Section of The Week
      • Flengo

• Hack of The Week
      • Democritus

• Gaming News
      • Hova
      • Immortal

• Technology News
      • Batman
      • Black

• Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic

• WTF News?
      • Wyo

(Not this week)
    • Interviewers
      • Hunter
      • Flengo
      • (Titan was to interview someone this week, but did not)

• Freelancers
      • Democritus
      • EgoRaptor
      • Psychotic

Last edited by Cursed; 01-11-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

+Swaggy (01-11-2016),.DonKG. (01-12-2016),Cataclypse (01-11-2016),wan (01-11-2016),Dylan (01-12-2016),[MPGH]Hova (01-11-2016),Maxedout (01-12-2016),[MPGH]Psychotic (01-11-2016),Schuba (01-13-2016),Smoke (01-11-2016),Speedster (01-13-2016),Sylar (01-15-2016),Ticherhaz (01-14-2016)

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Once again thanks for the MPGH News @News Force
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to +Swaggy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (01-11-2016),Dylan (01-12-2016),[MPGH]Hova (01-11-2016),Schuba (01-13-2016)

Thanks
    I always love the news. Thanks, News Force!

My personal favourite had to be Koko the Gorilla.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (01-11-2016),Dylan (01-12-2016),[MPGH]Hova (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Good read, enjoyed reading about 'Hell' and what not and did my own research on it.

Also, an edition with yeezy is an edition I rate yeezy/10.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (01-11-2016),Schuba (01-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Great job once again News Force!

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (01-11-2016),HydroPyro (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Excited for new Yeezus

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amenforanthony For This Useful Post:

Schuba (01-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Awesome news, great job everyone!

Just love it everytime!
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good news everyone! Had a awesome read

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    El chapo busted again xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Good read, enjoyed reading about 'Hell' and what not and did my own research on it.

Also, an edition with yeezy is an edition I rate yeezy/10.
    Every edition from now until the week after February 11th (SWISH release date) will have something about him in it. Kanye is releasing a new song every week so there will always be something to talk about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    great work, truly enjoyed reading
    Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    My favorite place to views news besides tomonews..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueKing View Post
    My favorite place to views news besides tomonews..
    Glad we could be of assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    $40 Says El Chapo leaves prison before Bobby Schmurda.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]