Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You went a little too far... anyways I really hate pedophiles, it really pisses me off everytime I hear a story about it. Just want to to kill all pedophile. I don't know why I have this feeling but I just really hate them. Why don't you just report him using the youtube report button?
    Last edited by Hydra; 01-13-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    IP: 77.173.98.72
    Hostname: 77-173-98-72.ip.telfort.nl
    AS Number: AS5615 KPN B.V.
    Country Code: NL
    Region: North Holland / NH
    City: Amsterdam
    Postal Code: 1055
    ISP: KPN
    Organization: KPN
    Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam
    Maps: https://maps.google.com/?ll=52.36660....9026999473572

IP Address Country Region City ISP
    77.173.98.72 Netherlands Noord-holland Amsterdam Kpn
    Continent Latitude Longitude Organization
    Europe 52.374 4.8897 KPN

Anything else you want?

I'm can send 100 pizzas to his address, strippers, anything else??

I wont be doing so as there is no evidence.
    or u cant but still if u look the vids and understand a little dutch u can see this man is obvious a pedo + the facts that he got arrested
    and put out on several news site that hes a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Wtf is this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Refunder69 View Post
    the hell is wrong with this thread
    Why is it wrong? like i said if u like pedos stay out of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    You went a little too far... anyways I will surely Dd*s him with a badass booter I found. I really hate pedophiles, it really pisses me off everytime I hear a story about it. Just want to to kill all pedophile. I don't know why I have this feeling but I just really hate them. I might as well blacklist his information on the deepweb hit list. Why don't you just report him using the youtube report button?
    i did report him with succes cus his first account got closed but he has more so the more people report him the better
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 01-13-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    You went a little too far... anyways I really hate pedophiles, it really pisses me off everytime I hear a story about it. Just want to to kill all pedophile. I don't know why I have this feeling but I just really hate them. Why don't you just report him using the youtube report button?
    The account he uses now is like his 6th or 7th account. As far as I know its no use sadly...
    hi

Thanks
    Since when is MPGH just a personal army of hackers for people? There is literally nothing people on here can do that will stop this guy from touching kids. Change his Skype password? Okay, he'll make a new one.

Report it to the police. Like you said though, he was arrested a few times and was let loose. Honestly if you're 15 and sending dick pics to a grown ass man maybe you deserve it. No one I know was that stupid at 15.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 01-13-2016 at 02:21 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Charion (01-14-2016),Eternity (01-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Since when is MPGH just a personal army of hackers for people? There is literally nothing people on here can do that will stop this guy from touching kids. Change his Skype password? Okay, he'll make a new one.

Report it to the police. Like you said though, he was arrested a few times and was let loose. Honestly if you're 15 and sending dick pics to a grown ass man maybe you deserve it. No one I know was that stupid at 15.
    Yes, you should know what you are doing when you turn 15 :L

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EzPzAce View Post
    Yes, you should know what you are doing when you turn 15 :L
    By the time you start going to school, parents start giving you that talk about sex and shit. I'm sure somewhere in that conversation they talked about pedophiles.

15 and you get baited by a 40 yr old fat fuck? Lmfao that's their fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Bingo, if your stupid as to send pics of your dicks to some guy then your probably a fucking homo and deserve to be raped. I don't feel anything for them. (I am not saying that he should do this but the kids should have some common sense at age 15, I mean come on)
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    By the time you start going to school, parents start giving you that talk about sex and shit. I'm sure somewhere in that conversation they talked about pedophiles.

15 and you get baited by a 40 yr old fat fuck? Lmfao that's their fault.
    Yes, exactly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Bingo, if your stupid as to send pics of your dicks to some guy then your probably a fucking homo and deserve to be raped. I don't feel anything for them. (I am not saying that he should do this but the kids should have some common sense at age 15, I mean come on)
    They deserve to be raped for being stupid and irresponsible? No-one deserves to be raped.
    I do agree that they should have common sense and not send pictures of their dicks to strangers on the internet, but that rape comment was a little much.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Transfixed (01-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Dont know why they would deserve to be raped they are still kids and learn from their mistakes
    i agree with you that kids at age 15 should have more common sense but if u were in this kids shoes
    u have parents that dont have time for you because they are only busy with other things like their carreer's and dindt even teached you the dangers of the internet so u meet this guy who acts nice and promise's u alot theres a very high chance that u agree with meeting him and before you know u get raped

so the ones that are to blame are the parents cus they dindt teached their child the dangers of things while they should have and if they did something like this wouldnt even happen

Thanks
    just kick him in the nuts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosinpi View Post
    Having sex with a 15 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. A pedophile is somebody into prepubescent kids, or legally 11 and under.
    lol ure a sick pedo if u think so

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    send it in to keemstar dude!!
    that's what I was thinking.. I got him on Skype and Twitter I provide him a lot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Reported it to Dramaalert

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm sorry but what the actual fuck? To me, those 15 year olds are just dumb enough to even send them to him, honestly most modern day parents are so fucking idiotic that they don't even talk about sex or as such until "they are ready" or right after they have experienced it themselves... Even not modern day parents do this mistake.

Parent should be always conscious of their child actions, if I ever become a parent, I'll rather have his/her computer in the living room not in his/her own room, because then I can be sure that he/she wont talk with fucks like these.

It makes me actually vomit when it comes to people like him who aren't satisfied or can't have sex in person so they have to use internet for it, its called cyber pedophile or they aren't able to fuck a female because hes too fucking fat
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

S Δ T I S F I E D (01-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I'm sorry but what the actual fuck? To me, those 15 year olds are just dumb enough to even send them to him, honestly most modern day parents are so fucking idiotic that they don't even talk about sex or as such until "they are ready" or right after they have experienced it themselves... Even not modern day parents do this mistake.

Parent should be always conscious of their child actions, if I ever become a parent, I'll rather have his/her computer in the living room not in his/her own room, because then I can be sure that he/she wont talk with fucks like these.

It makes me actually vomit when it comes to people like him who aren't satisfied or can't have sex in person so they have to use internet for it, its called cyber pedophile or they aren't able to fuck a female because hes too fucking fat
    agree with you on that yeah indeed those kids are dumb but its their parents responsibility as they have to teach their kids whats good and bad etc.

also contacted a few of the parents of the kids in the videos and at first most of them say, nah my son wont do that and when i show them this Cyber pedo his
    youtube which shows a video where their son is included they kinda shock and there ends the convorsation by them saying Thanks for this etc.
    some werent even aware that their son has a YouTube Account and makes videos

afterall this fat fuck shouldnt be asking this kind of stuff from a young kid and realy hope he gets an heart attack soon and dies

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast