Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

They deserve to be raped for being stupid and irresponsible? No-one deserves to be raped.
    I do agree that they should have common sense and not send pictures of their dicks to strangers on the internet, but that rape comment was a little much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    Dont know why they would deserve to be raped they are still kids and learn from their mistakes
    i agree with you that kids at age 15 should have more common sense but if u were in this kids shoes
    u have parents that dont have time for you because they are only busy with other things like their carreer's and dindt even teached you the dangers of the internet so u meet this guy who acts nice and promise's u alot theres a very high chance that u agree with meeting him and before you know u get raped

so the ones that are to blame are the parents cus they dindt teached their child the dangers of things while they should have and if they did something like this wouldnt even happen
    I had creepy guys do shit like that online when I was 15, but you didn't see me sending nudes, but sure I agree I went a little too far with the rape thing but still if they are 15 and cannot tell who and who not to send dicks pics and meet in the park with then they don't deserve pity.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

I had creepy guys do shit like that online when I was 15, but you didn't see me sending nudes, but sure I agree I went a little too far with the rape thing but still if they are 15 and cannot tell who and who not to send dicks pics and meet in the park with then they don't deserve pity.
    i agree with you and that and the reason u dindt send nudes are probaly because u parents teached you these things and took good care of you
    most of the victims have parents that dindt teached them that stuff because they are busy with other things and dont take good care of their kids
    kinda call that shitty parents because they choosed to have kids but dont want to take care of them until they are like 18 and know most of life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.
    Last edited by Mayion; 01-15-2016 at 07:12 AM.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

You're fucking retarded OP.
    ah explains alot why u have suicidal thoughts..... are u seriously supporting this fcking fat pedo
    its fine if u hate me but whats your answer on that

did you even watched his video's

every pedo that rape/abuse a child deserve to be hanged by the balls
    u cant cure these people they will stay sick forever
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 01-14-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ah explains alot why u have suicidal thoughts..... are u seriously supporting this fcking fat pedo

No I'm calling you a retard because you don't know what a fucking pedophile is.

Can we ban or give this little cunt CS?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Reports for "This is the reason that the user gave:
    Disrespecting another MPGH Member in a serious topic"

that's not a valid report, and then you add on "in a serious topic" and call him out for being depressed??????

you're an idiot.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

Charion (01-15-2016),Minnesota Dabs (01-14-2016),Voucher (01-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Are you fucking retarded? I agree with @Boombox and @Blue Jay.

Seriously, disrespecting another MPGH member is one of the worsts things you can do in a serious topic and call them out for being depressed, I sincerely hope depression hits your fucking ass one day and then I wanna see who will open their bitch ass mouth.

I think you should realize that depression is not easy to be fought with and not easy to get rid of it. You call him out for being depressed, I wanna see what you do when you reach that point, just because you are friends, family or heck even be rich bitch doesn't mean you can't have mental illnesses, remember
    Robbin Williams? He had EVERYTHING, yet killed himself cos of this mental illness.. because he fought against it longer than you ever existed kiddo.. I don't care how tough you are, but when life hits, it hits hard, no matter how tough you are, you are nothing and ever will be nothing to compare to life, its stronger than you.
    Last edited by Charion; 01-15-2016 at 03:56 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Are you fucking retarded? I agree with @Boombox and @Blue Jay.

Seriously, disrespecting another MPGH member is one of the worsts things you can do in a serious topic and call them out for being depressed, I sincerely hope depression hits your fucking ass one day and then I wanna see who will open their bitch ass mouth.

I think you should realize that depression is not easy to be fought with and not easy to get rid of it. You call him out for being depressed, I wanna see what you do when you reach that point, just because you are friends, family or heck even be rich bitch doesn't mean you can't have mental illnesses, remember
    Robbin Williams? He had EVERYTHING, yet killed himself cos of this mental illness.. because he fought against it longer than you ever existed kiddo.. I don't care how tough you are, but when life hits, it hits hard, no matter how tough you are, you are nothing and ever will be nothing to compare to life, its stronger than you.
    reason i called him out on being depressed cus he was the one being rude if he just said something like

You Should learn what Pedophilia means.
    and not OP is a fcking retard
    if he did that i would reacted normal but since he cant react normal i wont either

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    reason i called him out on being depressed cus he was the one being rude if he just said something like

and not OP is a fcking retard
    if he did that i would reacted normal but since he cant react normal i wont either
    YOU CAN'T REACT TO SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHO IS DEPRESSED!!! I hope you get depressed one day.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

YOU CAN'T REACT TO SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHO IS DEPRESSED!!! I hope you get depressed one day.
    Thats no excuse, if u have real life problems like being depressed okay fine but u dont have to yell it out on other people

and if u are that depressed that ur going to rage at other people online u should probaly take a break

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats no excuse, if u have real life problems like being depressed okay fine but u dont have to yell it out on other people

and if u are that depressed that ur going to rage at other people online u should probaly take a break
    You cannot still yell at them like its their God damn fault. If I was someone like you, I'd rather let his depression be, besides he has a very valid point, its your problem for misunderstanding it like an idiot.

Regardless its 15-year-old faults for not telling to their parents which wasn't your job to do after all but thanks for looking out for retards. And parents should be really careful and conscious with these kinds of things, and now I hope their parents learned their lesson.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    everytime I read something like this... I get the urge to kill someone... But I don't.... Be like me! But if you want.. It's all your choice

Thanks
    That's simply fucked up, you shouldn't use mental health problems like depression as insults like that. I thought that'd be common sense for most people, I guess not though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Wow, more than 600 views. A lot people have come here with ill intention. God help them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    Wow, more than 600 views. A lot people have come here with ill intention. God help them.
    Yes I am ill, I do have a mental issues, but I am not as fucked as this fat old guy.

Achievements:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

S Δ T I S F I E D (01-16-2016)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast