Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The right side of the signature looks empty, the overlayed stripe (blue in the first signature, yellow in the second) goes right in front of your focal area, you should've put that on the right.

The text isn't good, it's hard to read and looks bland.
    Idk why some parts of the signature are blurred (such as Illidan's hand), if they were like this already, no harm done, otherwise i'd prefer them un-blurred.

If you've taken Illidan and then you added a fitting background, you did a great job. Especially with the wings. Otherwise i guess the author did a great job x).

I'm unsure about the black border you put around your signatures.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

Blurring is not a bad thing at all, you just need to know how to use it correctly.
    You should refer him to artists, actual reference can help someone learn and is a lot more helpful.
    Depth is only affected by what's in-focus to what's not in-focus. Placement, Manipulation, Concept, Flow, these have nothing to do with depth. Although, lighting, that I believe can affect depth. Other than that, depth is pretty much only affected by sharpness and blurriness. The things you listed are things that correlate with depth, but don't actually affect it.
    Completely disagree
    So I can manipulate something blur it but place it behind somethign so you can't see it?

Correlates? Sure...
    That's a direct relationship

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    8/10 Good maybe you need to make it wider, and i like the V1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    8/10 Not bad dang

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

I don't know dude, it just usually not a good thing.
    Look at some great artists and you'll see that really you don't need to blur much to create a lot of depth
    Just great lighting, placement, manipulation, concept and flow does that for you
    You still have much to learn my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Completely disagree
    So I can manipulate something blur it but place it behind somethign so you can't see it?

Correlates? Sure...
    That's a direct relationship

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Blurring is not a bad thing at all, you just need to know how to use it correctly.
    You should refer him to artists, actual reference can help someone learn and is a lot more helpful.
    Depth is only affected by what's in-focus to what's not in-focus. Placement, Manipulation, Concept, Flow, these have nothing to do with depth. Although, lighting, that I believe can affect depth. Other than that, depth is pretty much only affected by sharpness and blurriness. The things you listed are things that correlate with depth, but don't actually affect it.

Here are some basic tips that can help you improve yourself with signatures: https://www.photographymad.com/pages/...position-rules

Yes, this is targeted towards Photography specifically. But that doesn't matter, Photography shares the same artistic rules as a painting, drawing, website, and even a signature.

It definitely takes a lot of time, effort, and patience to improve your art. Just stick to it and study up, always try and learn from your mistakes.
    I don't want to be mean to anyone but i think this is the most usefull comment i received yet.I wasn't going to use photoshop for long time again but your comment gave me motivation to try to get better a bit and stop doing random stuff just for fun thanks mate!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The right side of the signature looks empty, the overlayed stripe (blue in the first signature, yellow in the second) goes right in front of your focal area, you should've put that on the right.

The text isn't good, it's hard to read and looks bland.
    Idk why some parts of the signature are blurred (such as Illidan's hand), if they were like this already, no harm done, otherwise i'd prefer them un-blurred.

If you've taken Illidan and then you added a fitting background, you did a great job. Especially with the wings. Otherwise i guess the author did a great job x).

I'm unsure about the black border you put around your signatures.
    Haven't used photoshop long time now so i was really slappy.....About the stripe dunno i was thinking just try it :P.Didn't think that the blur on the hand it will affect that much the image the text is bad indeed but what do you mean about the author?Illidan was a render alone then i added a background
    illidan: https://prntscr.com/9rqqdg

Background: https://prntscr.com/9rqryy

and i also agree about the borders i should use something else or nothing i just didn't think much about it xD.Anyway thanks for your CnC dude

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pvpJuli View Post
    8/10 Not bad dang
    Thanks mate !
    Last edited by Cloud Anarchy; 01-18-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    Haven't used photoshop long time now so i was really slappy.....About the stripe dunno i was thinking just try it :P.Didn't think that the blur on the hand it will affect that much the image the text is bad indeed but what do you mean about the author?Illidan was a render alone then i added a background

and i also agree about the borders i should use something else or nothing i just didn't think much about it xD.Anyway thanks for your CnC dude

- - - Updated - - -
    I meant that the render and the background fit really well, so if you did match them yourself (you did!) then good job to you, otherwise if you didn't (not the case) then good job to the author of the stock image (which again isn't the case since they're two different images).

In short: good job mixing render and background, they fit.
    Tho the rest needs some work to be done. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

You still have much to learn my friend.
    Not trying to attack you or be mean in any shape or form here...

But maybe you're wrong
    You see graphic design from when you did it actively and what it now has become something completely new in itself.

Maybe you're incorrect, because you haven't done anything for awhile from what I have seen.

Pls no hurt me ;(

Only trying to state something as nice as possible here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I meant that the render and the background fit really well, so if you did match them yourself (you did!) then good job to you, otherwise if you didn't (not the case) then good job to the author of the stock image (which again isn't the case since they're two different images).

In short: good job mixing render and background, they fit.
    Tho the rest needs some work to be done. =)
    Oh now i understand what you meant with the author thanks once again mate!
    Last edited by Cloud Anarchy; 01-18-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    I don't want to be mean to anyone but i think this is the most usefull comment i received yet.I wasn't going to use photoshop for long time again but your comment gave me motivation to try to get better a bit and stop doing random stuff just for fun thanks mate!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! !

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate !
    No problem, glad to be a motivation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12