Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post

I'm pretty selfish when it comes to wasting my time for lazy fucks, guilty as charged. Nothing is easy when you don't know where to start. But this question has been answered like 200 times in this forum already. Instead of being lazy and requesting spoon feed under every topic I'd suggest spending some efford if you want to archive something. I started programming about 6 years ago, and guess what, I didn't annoy people, because I already knew that a thing like Google exists.
    Haha, see? You've been programming for about 6 years, it would save a TON of time if people would actually make a tutorial, even a short one. No wonder why it took you a long time, you've been trying to Google things your whole life, instead of going through all that time, it would be simpler if you made a tutorial and actually share your knowledge, selfish.

Thanks

I'm pretty selfish when it comes to wasting my time for lazy fucks, guilty as charged. Nothing is easy when you don't know where to start. But this question has been answered like 200 times in this forum already. Instead of being lazy and requesting spoon feed under every topic I'd suggest spending some efford if you want to archive something. I started programming about 6 years ago, and guess what, I didn't annoy people, because I already knew that a thing like Google exists.
    I'm with you bro.
    I'm a programmer also a rez modder, and i've learned anything by myself with google. I hate when people asking, they don't even think just a litte bit.
    And i found interesting in Crossfire hacking, so i decided to program some hack few weeks ago, now i can make a weapon changing, but i can't bypass 31_0 and 28_3. I've red lots of tutorial, about weaponmgr something but i couldn't undertand how it works. I can't find weaponmgr, even after reading all tutorial about dumpping cshell.dll and finding weaponmgr, i'm still trying on it.
    It's nice to add you a friend, of course i won't annoy you, just wanna make friends , so can you add me on facebook, bro?
    My facebook: /profile.php?id=100009291413308
    Thank you for reading

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagboi12309 View Post
    Haha, see? You've been programming for about 6 years, it would save a TON of time if people would actually make a tutorial, even a short one. No wonder why it took you a long time, you've been trying to Google things your whole life, instead of going through all that time, it would be simpler if you made a tutorial and actually share your knowledge, selfish.
    Yes because a 15 minute tutorial will make you any less retarded and lazy and help you understand stuff that usually takes weeks or months to learn. Also I am sharing my knowledge by providing source codes.

Quote Originally Posted by thedemons View Post
    It's nice to add you a friend, of course i won't annoy you, just wanna make friends , so can you add me on facebook, bro?
    I'm only using Skype. You can try to read something about pattern matching and get a pattern from e.g. Flux's public base
    Last edited by Biesi; 02-28-2016 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks
    I'm only using Skype
    What is your Skype bro

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagboi12309 View Post
    You made my Day :'D You talk that much sh*t! I am programming my tools like 8 years now (without books etz..), started with Visual Basic 2008 -> looking tut's a.s.o. (but i never requestet that sh*t like you do). Now i know every basics in C++/C/Java/PHP/VB/HTML/CSS ... i also understand more than the basics! (years used Google for questions).
    Now i realy take time to read in my ASM books an learn it! (Started 02 / 2016) -> when finished then C++ book from NULL to END!

That means: YOU CANT PROGRAMM/UNDERSTAND AN CHEAT/HACK FROM NULL! ALSO AFTER LEARNING THE LANGUAGE, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET INTO A GAME :P YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO REVERSE ENGINES,..

sory for my english -.- school is over since years now :'D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ree0z For This Useful Post:

UltraPGNoob (12-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hey biesi can i talk you about phoenix code please ineed to talk to you in private

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i can't reply in your message bro what is your skype user ?

Thanks

Bypass Client Error 31_0

HOw to use this and what tool needed plz help me guys..

Thanks
    This bypass works by detouring the client error checks to a backuped piece of memory

Things needed to backup weapons
    Code:
    typedef struct _WEAPON
    {
        unsigned char Data[0x4000];
    } WEAPON, *PWEAPON;

PWEAPON pOldWeapons[1600];
    Creating the backup to detour the client error check
    Code:
    void CreateBackup(DWORD dwCShell, DWORD dwWeaponMgr)
    {
        DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(dwCShell + dwWeaponMgr );
        for(int i = 0; i < 1600; i++)
        {
            DWORD dwWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4 * i));
            if (dwWeapon)
            {
                pOldWeapons[i] = new WEAPON;
                memcpy(pOldWeapons[i], (void*)(dwWeapon), sizeof(WEAPON));
            }
        }
    }
    Our custom GetWeaponByIndex function to return a pointer to the weapon backup instead of the modified one
    Code:
    PWEAPON GetWeaponByIndex(int index)
    {
        return pOldWeapons[index];
    }
    Calling our custom GetWeaponByIndex instead of the one in CShell
    Code:
    DWORD dwBypassWeaponHack = FindPattern(dwCShellBase, 0xFFFFFF, (PBYTE)"\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x85\xC0\x74\x48\x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x11", "x????xxxxxxxxx????xx");

DWORD dwOldProtect;
    VirtualProtect((void*)(dwBypassWeaponHack + 0x1), sizeof(DWORD), PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOldProtect);
    *(DWORD*)(dwBypassWeaponHack + 0x1) = (DWORD)GetWeaponByIndex - dwBypassWeaponHack - 5;
    VirtualProtect((void*)(dwBypassWeaponHack + 0x1), sizeof(DWORD), dwOldProtect, NULL);

Code:
    1053A94A | 50                       | push eax                                |
    1053A94B | C7 44 24 14 00 00 00 00  | mov dword ptr ss:[esp+14],0             |
    1053A953 | E8 F8 95 DD FF           | call cshell.10313F50                    |
    1053A958 | 83 C4 04                 | add esp,4                               |
    1053A95B | 85 C0                    | test eax,eax                            |
    1053A95D | 74 48                    | je cshell.1053A9A7                      |
    1053A95F | 8B 0D D8 22 A1 10        | mov ecx,dword ptr ds:[10A122D8]         |
    1053A965 | 8B 11                    | mov edx,dword ptr ds:[ecx]              |
    1053A967 | 8D 5C 24 10              | lea ebx,dword ptr ss:[esp+10]           |
    1053A96B | 05 FC 15 00 00           | add eax,15FC                            |
    1053A970 | 53                       | push ebx                                |
    1053A971 | 50                       | push eax                                |
    1053A972 | 8B 42 2C                 | mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edx+2C]           |
    1053A975 | FF D0                    | call eax                                |

You can now edit the PViewSkinFileName of weapons without getting 31_0

Yo I'm sorry to bump into this post. I am new to REZ modding in CF PH. I was just wondering what will I have to do next after copying and pasting that code in my text/code editor? Save it as what file extension and name?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike123456mike View Post
    Yo I'm sorry to bump into this post. I am new to REZ modding in CF PH. I was just wondering what will I have to do next after copying and pasting that code in my text/code editor? Save it as what file extension and name?
    Hi! that code has nothing to do with the traditional rez modding/hex editing. It's written in C++ programming language so you need to learn C++ first before you can use/c&p that code. Also, that code/struct is way too outdated and detected to the point that it wont work + ban.

Don't lose hope, this forum is full of free knowledge. Almost everything you need learn is here + brain.exe you'll do fine.
    Last edited by akbargain; 03-13-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123