Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

My Post was removed and staff took credit i think lewwl.

So I had a chat with Neking who just got scammed by a skype named haim.jack . He didn't know what was the person's Mpgh account, so I had a chat with the scammer and found his Mpgh. So I told Neking to make a scam grave thread and I'll help him. I posted proof that the Mpgh account belonged to the scammer on Neking's scam grave thread. But then my post was removed... then DarkLord commented on the thread. I don't know if DarkLord remove my post and took my credits or he just posted while some other staff removed it.

Here's the thread > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1074634

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    So I had a chat with Neking who just got scammed by a skype named haim.jack . He didn't know what was the person's Mpgh account, so I had a chat with the scammer and found his Mpgh. So I told Neking to make a scam grave thread and I'll help him. I posted proof that the Mpgh account belonged to the scammer on Neking's scam grave thread. But then my post was removed... then DarkLord commented on the thread. I don't know if DarkLord remove my post and took my credits or he just posted while some other staff removed it.

Here's the thread > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1074634
    Don't understand why you made a staff dispute for this???

Either way the OP had already updated the thread with the person's MPGH account therefore there wasn't a need for you to post his mpgh profile again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes, I'm really sorry for taking your credit! I wouldn't know what I would've done without you posting.
    Probably googling his skype? no no no. Maybe looking at the link OP posted? OH NO can't do that. Must've taken credit from your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    Staff and the reporters themselves are the only ones allowed to post. All others will be deleted, and possibly banned if repeat offenders.
    I understand how you're practicing for being a middleman in the next decade or so, but please, refrain from "helping" us.
    Unless you have business in scammer's grave, then stay away.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (01-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Yes, I'm really sorry for taking your credit! I wouldn't know what I would've done without you posting.
    Probably googling his skype? no no no. Maybe looking at the link OP posted? OH NO can't do that. Must've taken credit from your post.

I understand how you're practicing for being a middleman in the next decade or so, but please, refrain from "helping" us.
    Unless you have business in scammer's grave, then stay away.
    "Unless you are reporting a scam, or have some form of evidence affect that report, you have NO business here. Staff and the reporters themselves are the only ones allowed to post. All others will be deleted, and possibly banned if repeat offenders."

I did have evidence that affect the report :/

Btw Curse told me to create a thread on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Don't understand why you made a staff dispute for this???

Either way the OP had already updated the thread with the person's MPGH account therefore there wasn't a need for you to post his mpgh profile again.
    Without my proof you can't verify that the Mpgh I stated belongs to the scammer...
    Last edited by Hydra; 01-17-2016 at 03:55 PM.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You copy pasted what OP has posted.
    Idk what spam stands for but pretty sure if you repost the same exact thing that OP posted (even less detailed), it's considered spam.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    "Unless you are reporting a scam, or have some form of evidence affect that report, you have NO business here. Staff and the reporters themselves are the only ones allowed to post. All others will be deleted, and possibly banned if repeat offenders."

I did have evidence that affect the report :/

Btw Curse told me to create a thread on here.

Without my proof you can't verify that the Mpgh I stated belongs to the scammer...
    Evidence that had already been provided though?
    All you did was provide the username of the person which had already been posted by OP like I said.
    This is a useless staff dispute, what are you expecting to happen?

Like I said the proof had already been posted, why are you making a staff dispute about this?
    Last edited by Gaydow; 01-17-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    You copy pasted what OP has posted.
    Idk what spam stands for but pretty sure if you repost the same exact thing that OP posted (even less detailed), it's considered spam.
    What are you talking about? I didn't even copy pasted, I put my own conversation with the scammer and how I know the Mpgh account belongs to the scammer?....
    @Shadow I had proof that the Mpgh account belongs the scammer... I'm confused, there's no way you can tell that scammer belongs the the Mpgh account I stated. Which I have proof which staff deleted??
    Last edited by Hydra; 01-17-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Bottom point is: stay out of scammer's grave unless you have a report to handle.
    Other than that, your help is much appreciated but please refrain from "helping" us.

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    What are you talking about? I didn't even copy pasted, I put my own conversation with the scammer and how I know the Mpgh account belongs to the scammer?....
    @Shadow I had proof that the Mpgh account belongs the scammer... I'm confused, there's no way you can tell that scammer belongs the the Mpgh account I stated. Which I have proof which staff deleted??
    "The proof had already been posted", you posted the proof again which was pointless.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=369028

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    "The proof had already been posted", you posted the proof again which was pointless.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=369028
    not my fault, staff told me where to post

https://prntscr.com/9rflw6

and you guys are wrong, I post proof that the scammer haves a Mpgh, which OP didn't have. He haves the scammers profile link but where's proof that the skype belongs to the Mpgh account? I have it -.-

but it's all fine, take all the credit, close this thread, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Hydra; 01-17-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks
    not my fault, staff told me where to post

https://prntscr.com/9rflw6

and you guys are wrong, I post proof that the scammer haves a Mpgh, which OP didn't have. He haves the scammers profile link but where's proof that the skype belongs to the Mpgh account? I have it -.-

but it's all fine, take all the credit, close this thread, sorry for the inconvenience.
    What credit? If you go and look at the thread it was updated like 10 hours ago with the link of the person's MPGH profile, you posted it again on the thread which there was no need to do. Also yea MM's do take all the credit because they're the ones that resolve disputes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What credit? If you go and look at the thread it was updated like 10 hours ago with the link of the person's MPGH profile, you posted it again on the thread which there was no need to do. Also yea MM's do take all the credit because they're the ones that resolve disputes.
    Umm. I have proof that the Scammer's skype belong to the Mpgh User? Which OP doesn't have? Which I took about 45 minutes getting it.

Also it was me that provided the scammer's mpgh link, OP just change his thread because I told him who it was.

and here's proof that I told him

https://prntscr.com/9rfrny

Also a friend of mine (staff) said this was the correct place to post this because it was technically a staff removing my comment.

https://prntscr.com/9rfq5l

If you disagree that my comment was removed for a good reason, just close this thread. all I gotta say is staff took my credit and I wasted nearly a hour helping my friend out. Which he doesn't have all proof without my post.
    Last edited by Hydra; 01-17-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks
    Umm. I have proof that the Scammer's skype belong to the Mpgh User? Which OP doesn't have? Which I took about 45 minutes getting it.

Also it was me that provided the scammer's mpgh link, OP just change his thread because I told him who it was.

and here's proof that I told him

https://prntscr.com/9rfrny

Also a friend of mine (staff) said this was the correct place to post this because it was technically a staff removing my comment.

https://prntscr.com/9rfq5l

If you disagree that my comment was removed for a good reason, just close this thread. all I gotta say is staff took my credit and I wasted nearly a hour helping my friend out. Which he doesn't have all proof without my post.
    You helped him out and told him to update the thread, which was updated with the guy's skype.
    The post you made was deleted because it did not need to be there as OP had already updated the thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You helped him out and told him to update the thread, which was updated with the guy's skype.
    The post you made was deleted because it did not need to be there as OP had already updated the thread.
    You don't understand.. he doesn't have the conversation of between me and the scammer. And proof of the scammer verifying that the Mpgh account belongs to him. But it's fine I guess, since you already warned him to respond. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please close this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not sure if this is a joke, or maybe just a joke. idk
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015