VIII.Lancement
    IX.Utilisation

[[color = blue] Prerequisites] [/ color]

First of all you need:
    -Microsoft Visual Basic - T

-ReadWritingMemory - Here
    -A Brain.exe

[[color = blue] Explanations VisualBasic] [/ color]

Attention tells the story of his VisualBasic is not mandatory, but it's always better.

Visual Basic (VB) is an event-driven programming language and a third-generation integrated development environment, created by Microsoft for its programming model COM1. Visual Basic is directly derived from BASIC and enables rapid application development, creating graphical user interfaces, access to databases using DAO technologies, ADO and RDO and the creation of ActiveX controls and objects . The scripting languages ​​such as Visual Basic for Applications and VBScript are syntactically close to Visual Basic, but are used and behave sensibly différente2 way.

A VB program can be developed using the components provided with Visual Basic itself. Programs written in Visual Basic can also use the Windows API, this requiring the declaration of external functions in the program.

Visual Basic is one of the most used for writing commercial applications languages. It was also widely used in the world of engineering and applied research due to its ability to allow very fast and very efficient developments allowing scientists became more algorithmic and less on formal aspects of coding. Bill Gates was there particularly attached, probably because his first success was a program written in BASIC for the Altair, first consumer computer. Since the upheavals in that language introduced by Microsoft in 1998, this segment experienced users not specifically programmer has had to reorient towards platforms such as MatLab, without finding all the efficiency and flexibility of VB6. The often criticized VB default (perhaps in a slightly ironic) just being its ease of implementation: a beginner VB can quickly make an operational program but often so poorly done (without analysis, structures or rules, without even less programming experience sometimes ...) it will be difficult to maintain thereafter. Many VB projects to be redone completely because they were too badly done by VB beginners. Conversely, VB being operable both in interpreted mode and in compiled mode, analysis of the behavior of the variables in a complex algorithm is greatly facilitated and permits a few hours development cycles only, where the written code (for example) C ++ would require weeks of work. In a somewhat abrupt, we can say that VB corrects the paradigm of computer coding: encoding application skills so that one can not simultaneously understand everything that is code ... and those who have an algorithm develop generally have neither the time nor the skills to develop code!

In a study conducted in 2005, 62 percent of developers reported using one or the other form of Visual Basic. Currently, the most widely used in the commercial sector languages ​​are Visual Basic, C ++, C #, Java3.

The last update to Visual Basic version 6.0, released in 1998. Microsoft extended support ended in 2008. From version 7, the Visual Basic undergoes substantial changes closer to the platform "dot Net "and who bring to market Microsoft as the Visual Basic .NET.

Source: Wikipedia, I do not see that criticism is to explain and it is complete, as his people know better wherewith schedule.

[[color = blue] InGame what is it?] [/ color]
    A InGame is a program that allows you to use its full functions (e) part / process you can enable and disable them at will!

[[color = blue] Preparation!] [/ color]

First install microsoft visual basic to part of the installer, then run it and click on "new project"

After click "Windows forms application"

And here you've already made the start!

[[color = blue] Beginning] [/ color]

Now look to your left "checkbox" and / or "buttons"

You click on it and after re-click Form1 to the right to the location where you want the / put

You can choose the size of your button / checkbox and position

By clicking on Form1 (not / checkbox / button) select in the lower right-your program name (well me to Form1)

Then you can choose the background (from your computer)

And now you can choose your icon

/! \ Warning, the images do not work, we must soon make an icon file type, eg of S4League icon [In her file] / \!

[[color = blue] Source Code] [/ color]

Well, once completed the hardest part (and yes, the source code is a very simple ingame) we will attack the source code so now double-click on its checkbox you:

PHP code:

Public Class Form1

****Private Sub CheckBox1_CheckedChanged (sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged

****End Sub
    End Class

Can you write in this:

PHP code:

Public Class Form1

****Private Sub CheckBox1_CheckedChanged (sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged
    ********If True Then CheckBox1.Checked

****End Sub
    End Class
    Then after we will put it possible to express the values:

PHP code:

Public Class Form1

************WriteLong ("S4Client.exe" Address, Value hacked)
    ********Else
    ************WriteLong ("S4Client.exe" Address, Normal Value)
    ****End Sub
    End Class
    Remember the "Else"

Then you will add its:

PHP code:

Private Sub CheckBox1_CheckedChanged (sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged
    ************WriteLong ("S4Client.exe" Address 1 *, 2 * Value hacked)
    ********Else
    ************WriteLong ("S4Client.exe" Address * 1, * 3 Standard value)
    ********End If (which defined the end of the function)
    ****End Sub (which defines the end of the code of the subject concerned [for us CheckBox1])
    End Class
    Here now the definitions:
    * 1 = The address is the value found for defining its function is concerned (it is found with adress searcher, I would give at the end [For the assets directly mp me])
    * 2 = Value hacked, it represents the value of the hack (eg speed hack is its value)
    = 3 * Standard value, it represents the normal value of the function (eg for speedhack, it is the function of the normal speed of movement in s4 [m'enfin not take me for a pro but normally it is his n 'please correct if I am wrong]

Once done, do not hesitate to do it again for each checkbox, now the buttons:

PHP code:

Private Sub Button1_Click (sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    ********If Button1.Clicked (I think from what I remember) True Then
    ************WriteLong ("S4Client.exe" Address, Value hacked)
    ********Else
    ************WriteLong ("S4Client.exe" Address, Normal Value)
    ****End Sub
    End Class
    It's the same for the checkbox except it's with Button1_Click

[[color = blue] Débogation] [/ color]

Now you debug it, that is to say that you will start from VisualBasic so it saves, why go to the small green arrow to top

So its going to get you started the program, but you can close the

[[color = blue] Launch] [/ color]

First of abbord, you will build your program for this you go to the top left program "Debug" and then you go down a box and click "Generate Form1 (the name of your program)", then you wait 3 seconds and you click again on it after you go into your files and you follow this:

Library \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2010 \ Projects \ [your project name] \ [Name Your Program \ bin \ Release

And you just have to extract the application (this is written in the] [[color = blue] Using "> [/ color]

We must launch the Administrator and hack With a bypass that makes the memory detection
    This is very important otherwise it does not work, and you can run it in full or front part, deselect / select at will your duties!
    Source:

Quote:

Tutorial by Deverixz.
    Wikipedia (definition of VB)
    Various programmer as Astropilot or Mangaka for helping me LEARN this code for all that is written in it just my head.

I hope you helped her, sorry for the long passage wiki, but it's always handy

and do not forget the thank you!
    #MPGH_Member
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deverixz. For This Useful Post:

adrian123123123 (01-07-2017),GatitoGamer (04-30-2016),hemersonkl (08-06-2016),OmerS4 (11-16-2016),schweitz1 (06-03-2019),yoraeangga (05-19-2018),zoo12041204 (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    Old but goldd