Thanks

Fake vouches MPGHlunatic

showthread.php?t=1069734

Do a whois on all the 1 posts vouching, will show alot of "PIA" ip's , as the vpn he used back in the day was Private Internet Acesss.
    Also i want to report him for buying accounts and vouching with them, check some of the account who registered long time ago, most likely all the passes have been changed at one point and all accounts are most likely inactive as f*ck as they are sold to him.

1000% sure this guy also spamming the forum with spam links under my name "kaffa1" "kaffa2" and all that.

I have no use posting links to clonehook here as im am asking people to register to my forum in order to even see the download link, or subscribe to my YT channel to get the download.

Im sorry about aruns pizza

BTW im not saying all are fake obviously but im pretty sure about 75% is fake fake fake.

Added this from post below
    imgur . com / g6399bN <---screenshot all locations he used from PIA / Private Internet Access.
    Last edited by ItsYTKappa; 01-19-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This made my day, I'm of too the slopes. I don't have time for jelly ******s like this one. He's been spamming the GTA5 section with malware and has been spamming my sales threads with angry replies in full caps like a 10 year old blaming me for it. He was banned from MPGH for a reason, yet he keep making more and more accounts just to start drama like this. I'd love to see him IP banned, but he uses VPN's sadly.

Feel free to look into all of my vouches, they are legit.
    @Flengo, @Hero, @Mayion

Please close this spam, it is not a staff dispute and is completely pointless flame bait.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    This made my day, I'm of too the slopes. I don't have time for jelly ******s like this one. He's been spamming the GTA5 section with malware and has been spamming my sales threads with angry replies in full caps like a 10 year old blaming me for it. He was banned from MPGH for a reason, yet he keep making more and more accounts just to start drama like this. I'd love to see him IP banned, but he uses VPN's sadly.

Feel free to look into all of my vouches, they are legit.
    @Flengo, @Hero, @Mayion

Please close this spam, it is not a staff dispute and is completely pointless flame bait.
    Let liz take a look, make sure you do a whois on this son of a bitch.

of to the slopes m8? posted 1 hour ago last activty 25 min ago. Lie 5 i caught you on within the hour !
    Keep it up son you will get fucked !

Here is the VPN lunatic used back in the day when i knew he was doing fake vouches !
    Most of his fake vouches will come from these locations,

imgur . com / g6399bN <---screenshot all locations he used from PIA / Private Internet Access.
    Last edited by ItsYTKappa; 01-19-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    User is banned.

Should close this @Hero @Mayion @Flengo

As there is no supportive/real evidence of self-vouching(run an IP check though on his vouches just in case of course).

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.