Thanks

Trading Lvl 19 Warrock Gold Retail For Lvl 90+ Runescape

Im trading my AWSOME WarRock account for a good runescape account. i have:50+k dinar, 36 days left on AK, 13 days left on famas, 19 days left on G36, 13 days left on AWM, over 30 days on PSG, and M60 retail, this account is lvl 19 Gold Premium, and i can give proof if you need it

i am trading for a lvl 90+ runescape account, MUST NOT HAVE RECOVERIES, MEMBER OR BANK PIN! must have 70 attack, 70 defense, 70 magic, and 70 range, and atleast 2M GP IN CASH OR ITEMS MINIMUM

if you want this account, but do not have a runescape account with these stats, you can buy one on www.*****.org, where you can buy an account for 5-15 dollars

i have spent more than this on retail ALONE, not to mention dinar and time to reach this level.

i am selling this because im quitting WarRock, and i want to get something back for the time and money i have spent on it

THIS ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN HACKED ON ONCE, I HAVE NEVER HACKED SO YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED

THIS IS THE ONLY PAYMENT I WILL TAKE FOR THIS!!!

Edit:I have posted this deal on several sites, and will take the best offer i recieve-we will be using a middle-man (someone who makes sure that one of us isnt scamming the other) so NO SCAMMERS

Thanks

Thumbs up

hello i agree to your offer and have the stats attatched but some i had to block for sucirit reasons... the account is lvl 90 and had 8million gp on it it also used to be a member and has alot of members items such as dragon ect....

i hope u will accept my offer ty....

me><pb+k2