Hahahahaha
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Hahahahaha
    Hahahahahaha
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    fuck what people think, do what you want with your life and your body ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That is another stupid idea for a tattoo. If you get one, make sure it has actual purpose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    I don't really care to comment on getting the tat, i'm more interested in knowing more about you.

How much Scavenging have you done? Any cool stories?

Let's talk about Trespassing. Any top secret Military bases? Have you breached Area 51? Have you infiltrated a Bilderberg meeting? Is the Illuminati real?

I'd like to hear about your Adventures. Anything exciting like searching for the Holy Grail?

Loner... lets just skip that one, not very exciting.

How many people have you killed and why?

How much of the world have you Explored? If there's one place on earth i should visit before i die what would you recommend?

Finally i'd like to hear about all the Robberies you've committed. The more details the better. Are you a smooth criminal that just does high end heists or are you the purse snatcher on the street, or maybe the thug that sticks a gun in someones face and takes their watch and wallet?
    Lets just say that I have been in the private military sector for a while, that should be more than enough for you to know as an explanation

Quote Originally Posted by VyThuX View Post
    fuck what people think, do what you want with your life and your body ...
    I am thinking this since I already h, however, imagine the following situation.

You are going to meet a new person, lets say a girl for an example and she sees STALKER on your arm, wtf is she going to think ? I believe that her thoughts about you are going to be unclear and bad in a way. The second thing is, imagine walking around with a t-shirt/tank top/ or anything else which makes it visible and you walk down the road everybody will look at you with despair and a little bit of anger because you are basically saying that you are a stalker in their eyes, and you do not have the time to explain in to everybody, so this will basically directly reflect on your daily life. The way that it will reflect on not knowing people is the deal breaker at this point for me... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    That is another stupid idea for a tattoo. If you get one, make sure it has actual purpose.
    We do not share the same thoughts, this has a meaning to me .
    Last edited by haxormember; 02-05-2016 at 05:09 AM.
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Thanks
    You just stated that you didn't want society to judge you by your tattoo but then said you wanted to get it on your forearm where it would be visible... Tattoos are something personal to you so it won't matter what others think of them unless you are just getting one to impress people...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Reposition letters, problem solved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by haxormember View Post
    I stalk people which is dumb but
    If you really think you can persist through people's false assumptions through the course of owning this tattoo, then by all means feel prideful about it.

but if something's really irking, you can consider tattoing Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer and Robber near it to clarify .. or just remove it all together.

At the end of the day, you have to decide if you're willing to defy against the common prejudice of society & do whatever you love to your own body.

Thanks
    This is sooooo fucking gay.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (02-05-2016),Law (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ah, because the acronym is soooooooo much better than the actual word.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haxormember View Post
    I am thinking this since I already h, however, imagine the following situation.
    You are going to meet a new person, lets say a girl for an example and she sees STALKER on your arm, wtf is she going to think ? I believe that her thoughts about you are going to be unclear and bad in a way. The second thing is, imagine walking around with a t-shirt/tank top/ or anything else which makes it visible and you walk down the road everybody will look at you with despair and a little bit of anger because you are basically saying that you are a stalker in their eyes, and you do not have the time to explain in to everybody, so this will basically directly reflect on your daily life. The way that it will reflect on not knowing people is the deal breaker at this point for me... :/
    First,if this girls is really interested in you she will probably ask what does it mean and you can explain it to her,if she dump you there because of your tattoo than fuck this girl,she just don't give af about you. Secondly,people juge people everyday in life(pretty sure you do it to ) and you will probably don't even notice the weird look they give you,even if you notice, how many times will you see this guy or this girl again ,probably never.They will have probably forgot about you the next day. If you want to try something take a black pen or something and write STALKER on your arm and keep it for a day or two and see how people react in public.

Sorry for grammar error english is not my main language ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Seems like a poor decision, especially in such a visible part of your body...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    <<<< Everyone's face when they see that tattoo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol wtf, and then when you go in for a job interview and the guy ends up seeing that you think you're gonna be able to explain that to him without him thinking ya crazy? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Lol wtf, and then when you go in for a job interview and the guy ends up seeing that you think you're gonna be able to explain that to him without him thinking ya crazy? lol
    This is what I mean. People nowadays don't give a shit about what this or that means to you, especially employers, they only care that you follow their rules, don't look weird af and at some parts do the work. However, if a mofo sees this he's most likely gon be like YO WTF IS THIS in his head but speak politely to you and in the end most likely tell you to fuck off...
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12