Thread: Help Ijji Ban

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 610sk8ter View Post
    So apparently anything with an insult/correction/something witty/snarky/ is a flame, wow you are obviously somewhat special and have no idea what flaming is. Do you have nothing better to do rather than going through my posts and copy pasta'ing what you think is a flame, I will admit I do flame sometimes but half of what you posted isn't anywhere close to a flame. Who the fuck are you anyway? I've never seen you around here before, and all of sudden Mr. FlameCritic is here to tell me how to help people and what a flame is. according to what you think is a flame you're flaming me right now so just shut the fuck up and go back into the fail hole you crawled out of.

Fuckin fail troll gtfo.
    lulz at this dude, everytime i see a post i ALWAYS see u flaming in the god damn thread, so please stop doing that dude, i know choobs are kinda annoying, i am a choob too but dude some people doesn't know how to read the fucking rules , just chill out man :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ekosin For This Useful Post:

Jojo94 (01-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ekosin View Post
    lulz at this dude, everytime i see a post i ALWAYS see u flaming in the god damn thread, so please stop doing that dude, i know choobs are kinda annoying, i am a choob too but dude some people doesn't know how to read the fucking rules , just chill out man :/
    Rules have nothing to do with it, if you can't function like a mature human being on a forum [reading threads before posting for the most part so you don't ask stupid questions] you shouldn't be here. It has nothing to do with knowing the rules, most forums have the same damn rules there is no reason to act like a complete retard just because its the internet. And I don't try to "flame" its just how I generally talkpe, I'm a smart ass if you don't like it you can blow me. But the point is I have helped plenty of people in the month I have been a member at mpgh, so who gives a fuck if I am flaming the stupid fuckin choobs/immature members? They're doing nothing but making this forum shittier. And FFS ALMOST EVERYONE flames on mpgh so why the fuck am I the one getting bitched at for it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ekosin View Post
    You are required to read the rules.
    [IMG]https://i224.photobucke*****m/albums/dd316/Acer845555/KZcopy-2.png[/IMG]
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Thanks
    i was not using the aimbot and i got banned
    i just messed arround trying to inject some d3d and the fzhook that did not even work... so i think gameguard saw it and that's we get banned
    btw, did someone ask ijji to remove ban and gt it?
    because i sent a request and did not get any answer yet,... like 3 days ago...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutje View Post
    Please read https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-ava-ha...anned-faq.html for a full guide on how to bypass Reactor bans.
    man just follow kutje url

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12