bump.bump.

Thanks
    bumpppppppppppppppppppp

Thanks
    $125 -.-.... someone please buy

Thanks
    buuuuuuump.

Thanks
    bump, lowering paypal offer to $125 as well (must be a reputable member)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Talentehd View Post
    bump, still for sale :P
    You are not going to get that from a reputable member around here. I just got a better account then that with more RSGP, better gear and stats for $40.
    [IMG]https://i694.photobucke*****m/albums/vv301/jarrod267/ToxicSig.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxiC View Post
    You are not going to get that from a reputable member around here. I just got a better account then that with more RSGP, better gear and stats for $40.
    I'd like to comment at how false your above statement really is. You purchased https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1094399 if i am not mistaken. The total level difference is alone 400. 400 being of the upper skill level set (80+ stats) meaning maybe 200m difference in xp/10x more xp than the account you purchased for only 1/4th the price. Nontheless, you purchased a rs3 account which has a base value much lower than that of rs07 accounts in general. An rs07 with full untradeables (actually all untradeables) can equate to the price of a max caped rs3 account (looking at sales from other sites). That alone values my account if using your account is a midpoint of comparison 3x in value and with what i mentioned already , my rs3 side of the acc is also much more valued (200m more xp valued). I would safely say if i were to use the account you purchased for $40 as a midpoint my account is then worth in the $200s rather $125 which ive brought it down to. Look at the xp/untradeables as the most valuable commodities of an account rather than a total level that is an anomaly. Just wanted to clear this up as i saw your post as more so insulting and of low quality than anything else. Ok.

Thanks
    buuuuuuump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Talentehd View Post
    I'd like to comment at how false your above statement really is. You purchased https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1094399 if i am not mistaken. The total level difference is alone 400. 400 being of the upper skill level set (80+ stats) meaning maybe 200m difference in xp/10x more xp than the account you purchased for only 1/4th the price. Nontheless, you purchased a rs3 account which has a base value much lower than that of rs07 accounts in general. An rs07 with full untradeables (actually all untradeables) can equate to the price of a max caped rs3 account (looking at sales from other sites). That alone values my account if using your account is a midpoint of comparison 3x in value and with what i mentioned already , my rs3 side of the acc is also much more valued (200m more xp valued). I would safely say if i were to use the account you purchased for $40 as a midpoint my account is then worth in the $200s rather $125 which ive brought it down to. Look at the xp/untradeables as the most valuable commodities of an account rather than a total level that is an anomaly. Just wanted to clear this up as i saw your post as more so insulting and of low quality than anything else. Ok.
    I was not talking about this account first of all so do not assume that. Second of all the account I bought has 52 less total level then yours and the OSRS account has 4 lvl 99 and over 134mil in items and GP. I also never said you would not get that from someone I simply said you wont get it from a reputable member on this site.
    [IMG]https://i694.photobucke*****m/albums/vv301/jarrod267/ToxicSig.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    interested still selling for paypal?
    Proud Member since 2009
    Hit me up if you need anything

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iordofballin View Post
    interested still selling for paypal?
    Would prefer csgo skins (i see on your past posts you imply you have skins ) add me on skype to discuss regardless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    sold yet ? I'm interested but can only do 60$ maybe 70$. does the account have any blacklist? botting? add me on skype and link page please solomonzosim. I'm a member since mid 2011 and only use mpgh for crossfire hacks and accounts never scammed any1.

Thanks
    very late bump .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    sold yet ? I'm interested but can only do 60$ maybe 70$. does the account have any blacklist? botting? add me on skype and link page please solomonzosim. I'm a member since mid 2011 and only use mpgh for crossfire hacks and accounts never scammed any1.
    my skype is on thread post page feel free to add and i will not accept 60-70 sorry, find skins/rsgp to add

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    how much rsgp would you accept for this account? also how do I keep you from restoring it, im new to rs account trading on mpgh.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123