Thread: Carbon 1.7.9

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    How do I make it so that it doesn't rejoin the room every time the quest resets? Doing Thunderforge (Non Men).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1. Dark Spirit Orbs [2] gets glitched and just joins Bludrut2 and Bludrut4 on a constant loop.
    2. Closed Carbon, now it's stuck at 24% loading. Any suggestions? I made no changes to any programs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    1. Dark Spirit Orbs [2] gets glitched and just joins Bludrut2 and Bludrut4 on a constant loop.
    2. Closed Carbon, now it's stuck at 24% loading. Any suggestions? I made no changes to any programs.

#2 Clear your cache. Happened to me a lot this week. It should work fine after.

Did the production/development of Carbon stop? If yes, is it because of the upcoming Server Rewrite?
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

Play_N_Hack (04-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'll let you know if that works, thanks!

Probably more like D.V. is pretty busy, but that could be a contributing factor - why make a bot you can't use? D.V. would be blamed for so many accounts being banned lol

EDIT

It worked! Had to empty all my browsers, so would be good to know which one Carbon runs through. Is it my default one? Thanks!
    Last edited by Play_N_Hack; 04-23-2016 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'll let you know if that works, thanks!

Probably more like D.V. is pretty busy, but that could be a contributing factor - why make a bot you can't use? D.V. would be blamed for so many accounts being banned lol

EDIT

It worked! Had to empty all my browsers, so would be good to know which one Carbon runs through. Is it my default one? Thanks!
    I see. Well, it really is understandable.

I don't really know. XD
    Just as long as it worked then congrats.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    The bot dosent woork for me its gives infinite loading screnn please can someone give me a fix ?

Thanks
    Cool .........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lots of things need to be fixed.

auto-Bot fails to join tercessuinotlim even with bone dusts.

Disconnects if u reject drops, accepts drops.

Auto collect drops of manual settings bot works but even that crashes when accepting lots of items. Most auto-bots don't collect drops (this is important as it can crash anytime and without accepting items....makes the bot useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyhrox View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the built-in bot for 'Mana Golem' accepts the Non mem voucher?
    No it does not. I had to manually keep hitting "no" for drops till i found the voucher drop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @DentXXX

1. Autobots join the wrong cell to join /join tercessuinotlim. If you join /join citadel and go to cell M22 then it will join tercess for you. They're just missing 1 step, that's all.
    2. I've never had it DC when I reject a drop UNLESS IT IS A DROP IT IS TRYING TO COLLECT. That may be your problem.
    3. When you accept multiple items at once the game will kick you.
    4. Mana Golem bot accepts bot Vouchers when I use it, clear you cache on your browser and try again. Stuffed caches cause problem with the bot client.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Play_N_Hack For This Useful Post:

Hunter (04-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @DentXXX

1. Autobots join the wrong cell to join /join tercessuinotlim. If you join /join citadel and go to cell M22 then it will join tercess for you. They're just missing 1 step, that's all.
    2. I've never had it DC when I reject a drop UNLESS IT IS A DROP IT IS TRYING TO COLLECT. That may be your problem.
    3. When you accept multiple items at once the game will kick you.
    4. Mana Golem bot accepts bot Vouchers when I use it, clear you cache on your browser and try again. Stuffed caches cause problem with the bot client.
    1. yes but the solution would be manually setting up the bot whereas i was complaining about auto-bot.
    2. I have had 4 people in different countries try and they all did get disconnected.
    3. Manually accepted 100 items at once and had no problem.
    4. I've done that everytime before using the bot but don't remember doing it just for that quest (not gonna try cause quest takes a lot of time).'

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DentXXX View Post
    complaining
    If you have a problem with a built-in bot, why not code your own?

The best you can do is report the issue to the trainer you're using, and wait for an update, or create your own and release it for the benefit of all!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    can you fix the kiss the void bot it takes too much time joining tercessuinotlim
    Last edited by watata1; 04-26-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DentXXX View Post
    1. yes but the solution would be manually setting up the bot whereas i was complaining about auto-bot.
    2. I have had 4 people in different countries try and they all did get disconnected.
    3. Manually accepted 100 items at once and had no problem.
    4. I've done that everytime before using the bot but don't remember doing it just for that quest (not gonna try cause quest takes a lot of time).'
    1. I know you were, but until D.V. decides to create a new one (unlikely with the new DN's out showing an 9X% done Server Re-Write) you may aswell just make a custom bot OR, as OliBoli posted, design your own botting client.
    2. Again, it's never happened to me. That's all I can say.
    3. I'll clarify here. When you accept 100 different drops, you will get kicked. By different I mean Gem of Nulgath, Voucher of Nulgath, Uni 13, Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem), Uni 10, Tainted Gem, etc. all at once? You'll get kicked. Now if 100 Tainted Gems are on your screen and you click "Accept" on one of them and they all get accepted that's okay. I hope I clarified it enough for you.
    4. That's your prerogative. I just know that it does accept for me. On both Carbon 1.7.9 and my LeBot.

Thanks
    after login i choose server after that im stuck at loading map...100%. I'm new here in AQW. using carbon 1.7.9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Make sure to read the previous posts made by others before asking redundant questions. Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast