Thread: Kayne West

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Kayne West

So what are your thoughts on the recent Kayne West shit?
    Personally, I think it's bullshit...
    Just drop your new album and even if you are "debt" you'll have that situation under control quite easily.
    Then again being 53 M in "debt" doesn't mean he can't have other money soooooo, yea...

Here's an article on it :

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian's controversial rapper husband, recently tweeted that he has "$53 million dollars in personal debt." Now that left everyone wondering where could such a huge figure go?

According to E! Online, a source told E!News that the actor wasn't exactly "$53 million in debt," the figure that the actor referred to was the amount he spent in the span of 13 years. For the average guy, $53 million is still too much to be spent within 13 years, but for West, it is possible.

CNN reported Kanye's exact tweet. It was, "I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart..."

As the saying goes, you need money to make money. West's investments on fashion, music videos and films can bring the sum to millions. The source said, "He always invests in himself and that's where that number came from."

In referring to himself, West said that he was personally rich and that he can buy houses and furs for his family. This just hints that he has his own money and he does not depend in any way on his wife's income. Kim certainly draws the line when it comes to financial matters as her income is always separate from that of West's.

Here are bits and pieces of West's earnings over the past years. In 2014, he was number 20 on the top 100 highest-paid celebrities by Forbes. His tours brought in huge chunks of money. The Yeezus tour garnered $25 million. He's also number six on Hip-Hop's Cash Kings, pegging the figure at $30 million.

As to his expenses, he's clearly splurging on stuff. His lifestyle is a total disparity between his statements of being in debt. Two of his music videos breached the $1 million mark. His fashion wear costs hundreds of dollars, which for the average guy would be too much. And if this is not enough, who would spend $3.3 million for a proposal? Only Kanye, as this was the cost he incurred during that 2013 proposal he made to Kim.

Nonetheless, the net worth of Kanye is still at $145 million, a figure that makes the guy rich by any standard. So the $53 million debt tweet may be treated as nothing more than a mere self-expression.

Sources : https://www.parentherald.com/
    Last edited by Fucking Moron; 02-22-2016 at 06:25 AM.

Thanks
    I think Kanye is a great artist, do I think it's bull shit?; Yes.

He may be $53m in debt but like the article said it's over a large period of time. Also, Kanye is getting MUCH more than 1 paycheck in the millions.
    There's TIDAL, E!News, iTunes, Adidas and many more.
    He'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Go bankrupt, then make all your money back by making another album and calling people idiots and doing dumb shit.

Thanks
    He isn't in debt.
    He invested a lot of money into his businesses and has not seen a return on his investments yet, which he is calling a debt.
    Typical Kanye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    He may be $53m in debt

He isn't in debt at all. He just invested his money into his ideas and in return made him lose a lot of that money. He is still rich as fuck, just 53mil less rich.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (02-22-2016)

Thanks
    I think Kanye is a great artist, do I think it's bull shit?; Yes.

He may be $53m in debt but like the article said it's over a large period of time. Also, Kanye is getting MUCH more than 1 paycheck in the millions.
    There's TIDAL, E!News, iTunes, Adidas and many more.
    He'll be fine.
    To be honest he has some decent songs but he acts like an ass most of the time :/
    And I highly doubt it that he'd be in debt

Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

He isn't in debt at all. He just invested his money into his ideas and in return made him lose a lot of that money. He is still rich as fuck, just 53mil less rich.
    Gratz on 1234 thanks

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    he is only in dept in his clothing line not his music stuff. At least that's what I've heard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'd rather be 53 million in debt than poor, so I could commit crime without the risk of really losing anything

Thanks
    He's overrated big time. Reading his twitter page feels like your reading the rantings of some 13 year old kid going through puberty. He's Racist, ofc many ppl are stuck on stupid thinking Black ppl are incapable of Racism, this is why the media will never call him out for it.

He spent 3.3 million on his proposal to Kim K.? The slut that's famous for making her sex tape public? Okay....

He made a complete ass out of himself in concert once, asking everyone to stand up for a song. When some people weren't standing he proceeds to tell the crowd to blame them for the show not going on and he refuses to go on until they stand. He finally realizes the people not standing are confined to wheel chairs. Genius Kanye... genius. The fact this mistake didn't even seem to bother him and his lack of a sincere apology later shows the man has no abstract thought (ie he's literally, dumb)

Then ofc we have the whole Taylor Swift award interruption. Can you say poor loser, crybaby, retard? It gets even worse as his backstage rant was recorded and leaked.

Then you have the SNL rant recorded and leaked.

What do we get from all of this. The guy is egotistical, unstable, angry, zero humility, no respect, delusional, and literally quite dumb, i'd be really REALLY surprised if his IQ is more than double digits. We live in an age where someone like this can only be famous through the technology that actual talent and genius created.

This guy really should have never been more than a circus act, i'll give him that much credit, he's slightly entertaining on a stage.
    Last edited by grudsom; 02-22-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, he's rich. He's not worried.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No sympathy from me, fuck that dude and his ugly ass clothing line.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You can still have debt if you have money..
    A debt is just an amount of money that you owe. He could owe $53m to someone/something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    He's overrated big time. Reading his twitter page feels like your reading the rantings of some 13 year old kid going through puberty. He's Racist, ofc many ppl are stuck on stupid thinking Black ppl are incapable of Racism, this is why the media will never call him out for it.

He spent 3.3 million on his proposal to Kim K.? The slut that's famous for making her sex tape public? Okay....

He made a complete ass out of himself in concert once, asking everyone to stand up for a song. When some people weren't standing he proceeds to tell the crowd to blame them for the show not going on and he refuses to go on until they stand. He finally realizes the people not standing are confined to wheel chairs. Genius Kanye... genius. The fact this mistake didn't even seem to bother him and his lack of a sincere apology later shows the man has no abstract thought (ie he's literally, dumb)

Then ofc we have the whole Taylor Swift award interruption. Can you say poor loser, crybaby, retard? It gets even worse as his backstage rant was recorded and leaked.

Then you have the SNL rant recorded and leaked.

What do we get from all of this. The guy is egotistical, unstable, angry, zero humility, no respect, delusional, and literally quite dumb, i'd be really REALLY surprised if his IQ is more than double digits. We live in an age where someone like this can only be famous through the technology that actual talent and genius created.

This guy really should have never been more than a circus act, i'll give him that much credit, he's slightly entertaining on a stage.
    While most of your argument is 100% correct, he got where he is now through connections and being a grade A musical producer. He started his career as a producer not a rapper. He dropped out of college when he saw he could take off in the rap industry not JUST the production industry.
    He's got immense talent and that's how he got to where he is.

As for your jovial sarcastic comment about him being on stage, it's true. He's entertaining on a stage. When he interrupted Taylor, I laughed. It was funny that someone got up there and let the little country girl know she didn't belong on the stage. She took what Kanye did to heart and now she's a POP star. That's what Kanye's song "Famous" is referring to in the beginning when referencing Taylor.

I'm only half agreeing with you though. Kanye is a clown for sure, and a successful one. I think he's an idiot when it comes to being politically correct, and I think he needs to chill tf out on Twitter cause the way he tweets makes it look like Kim only gives him 30 min a day on his phone. Still a musical genius as record sales and awards can dictate for me.

Your comment did make me laugh though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

You can still have debt if you have money..
    A debt is just an amount of money that you owe. He could owe $53m to someone/something.

- - - Updated - - -

While most of your argument is 100% correct, he got where he is now through connections and being a grade A musical producer. He started his career as a producer not a rapper. He dropped out of college when he saw he could take off in the rap industry not JUST the production industry.

As for your jovial sarcastic comment about him being on stage, it's true. He's entertaining on a stage. When he interrupted Taylor, I laughed. It was funny that someone got up there and let the little country girl know she didn't belong on the stage. She took what Kanye did to heart and now she's a POP star. That's what Kanye's song "Famous" is referring to in the beginning when referencing Taylor.

I'm only half agreeing with you though. Kanye is a clown for sure, and a successful one. I think he's an idiot when it comes to being politically correct, and I think he needs to chill tf out on Twitter cause the way he tweets makes it look like Kim only gives him 30 min a day on his phone. Still a musical genius as record sales and awards can dictate for me.

Your comment did make me laugh though.
    I'd say the part about Kim being famous for her sex tape is completely false...

Her entire family has been rich and partially famous, the sex tape had little to do with it.
    Their clothing store, and other things such as their television show is most of it.

Thanks

Your comment did make me laugh though. [/COLOR][/FONT]
    Hey thanks for the constructive comment and i'm glad you laughed, i had a smile on my face the whole time writing it. I'd like to "thanks" your post but i realized i'd ruin your 420.

Anyway, i don't agree with Kanye's "Famous" lyrics. Swift was already there before his rudeness, it's not like Kim K. where she was only the daughter of a famous Lawyer until after her sex tape debut, who then became famous by marketing herself as a sex symbol.

Here's an article in 2008 when Swift really started blowing up. (before the delusional Kanye thinks he made her famous) https://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-65483907.html

Note in that article too how Taylor Swift writes all her own material, and she's entertaining on a stage! Kanye isn't half as talented as her, he can't write his own songs, which i mean, that's okay, what makes him a shrill is he never even gives credit where credit is due. https://www.thedailybeas*****m/article...s-his-due.html

Also, i'll never hate someone for not being politically correct, in Kanye's case he's not even smart enough to be politically correct if he wanted to. He's literally a low intellectual moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Hey thanks for the constructive comment and i'm glad you laughed, i had a smile on my face the whole time writing it. I'd like to "thanks" your post but i realized i'd ruin your 420.

Anyway, i don't agree with Kanye's "Famous" lyrics. Swift was already there before his rudeness, it's not like Kim K. where she was only the daughter of a famous Lawyer until after her sex tape debut, who then became famous by marketing herself as a sex symbol.

Here's an article in 2008 when Swift really started blowing up. (before the delusional Kanye thinks he made her famous) https://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-65483907.html

Note in that article too how Taylor Swift writes all her own material, and she's entertaining on a stage! Kanye isn't half as talented as her, he can't write his own songs, which i mean, that's okay, what makes him a shrill is he never even gives credit where credit is due. https://www.thedailybeas*****m/article...s-his-due.html

Also, i'll never hate someone for not being politically correct, in Kanye's case he's not even smart enough to be politically correct if he wanted to. He's literally a low intellectual moron.
    Hey shut the fuck up honestly.

You talk all this negative shit about Kanye okay we get it you don't like him.

But bro way more people like him than you, and he's a multimillionaire.

You ain't gotta write a report each time you make a comment.

And he's a low intellectual moron?

Well it seems he's doing better than you rn so I would beg to differ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast