Thanks

How Would I Create My Own Executor and Bypass? [DayZ-SA]

Hello everyone, having learned basic c++ from online tutorials (thanks @Mizzle420420), I would like to proceed to making a private build for myself. I extensively read the FAQ and the pinned posts, however I only managed to find tutorials on scripting. Since many executors and bypasses are outdated, I thought it might be a good idea to code my own executor and make a bypass. I understand there's no such thing as a free, undetected executor/bypass.

Now I don't really know how hard of a project it will be for me to undertake, but some feedback on the level of difficulty would be appreciated. Maybe one of you more experienced coders can take me under your wing. I will also need a list of programs that will be needed in order to begin. For instance, right now I am using Visual Studio 2015. I also realize that a lot of what I learned may not be enough, and so undertaking this task will also show how much I really know in terms of the c++ language.

So yeah, if anyone here actually knows what they're doing (Mizzle, Lystic, etc), I would really appreciate if you could instruct me on how to proceed. Maybe I can try coding it myself and one of you will be able to review it? Thanks everyone, and all respectful answers are appreciated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Betterfudge For This Useful Post:

Mizzle420420 (02-28-2016)

Thanks
    Bump. Still searching for answers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I would suggest you look at the source for Xenos or CE and try to create something that accomplishes something similar. Also there is the alternate method of sending packets to the server in order to force your in-game execution.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mizzle420420 For This Useful Post:

Betterfudge (02-29-2016)

Thanks
    Alright thanks Mizzle, I appreciate your input. I am working on a recompiled cheat engine, and I already have a menu ready. I will also take a look at the method of sending packets to the server.

By the way, I understand that I need signed kernel drivers, and so the cert is pretty expensive. Is there a way to spoof the scan for signed drivers done by BE or something like that? If anyone can help me with this, please hit me up. Thanks!

Thanks
    I have the same problem. I took the source code cheat engine and recompile it for yourself. but I need the kernel driver signing. I possess little knowledge of C ++

Thanks
    Bump. I already have the menu and scripts in place, I just need help with recompiling the cheat engine or developing a bypass. As far as the menu goes, I'm still looking to get a base for the sqf, but it's useless unless I can get an executor up.

Thanks
    I am currently doing research on my own, learning about Xenos and CE and figuring out how an injector works. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it as well. Thanks