Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    No your missing the big picture here, if you don't fucking like the hack don't use it, if you don't want to deal with all the hackers in combat arms due to said hack being over used, uninstall the game,the fact is EVERYONE wanted VIP hacks, & when someone finally gives them to you for free you cry cos other hackers are killing you,but if only YOU had it and abused it 24/7 that would be fine aye????

so by your standards its OK for you to kill someone being a chamming little maggot and seeing them thru walls but its not OK for that person to telekill u back when they have had enough of you? go away kid.........

as i said befor the only reason any of you's are here is because you wanted to CHEAT & CHEAT you's do, SO STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER CHEATERS WHEN YOU CHEAT YOURSELF.

regardless if you are chamming or opking/aimbotting/telekilling, your still cheating.

the fact is you's are cheaters crying about other cheaters, i tell ya life forms don't come much lower than that......
    Last edited by Carms; 01-14-2010 at 11:40 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carms For This Useful Post:

oda (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    tell me ur fawking joking

Thanks
    I am not haking but joining this community some reason and i am not happy for gordons doings and i suggest to attack his website where VIP is being shared

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    i hear from alot of people that gordons making a new fucking hack sometime next week.. now this is bullshit what do u know next hes gonna put opk or aimbot or shit like that then that will make ca like shut down this is fucking pissing me off i know ui guys are too we only have like 1-2 weeks to play untill gorfag ruins it again for about a month....
    But Gordfag have OPK already, what you talking about???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You're not understanding the problems people have, the reason why people are mad because he is releasing a VIP hack to the public, this cases a huge uproar because the fact is you over thousands of players using the same hack over and over, many admits if the person was using chams or something, they would not care.

Telehack, aimbot, etc are known to be frowned on here in this community when overused, in zombies or fireteam, this is okayed, but when players abuse it in a great number it'll cause them to be annoyed.

You're not mature or smart,all your efforts have fail; you're not smart. You're not wise and you're clearly have no respect to the community. Gordon hacks are overused, beyond overused, and in this community this is to much because rather then just simple chams, it is VIP, pure VIP nothing more nothing less, with VIP you'll often see one or two, maybe a hundreds but nothing more, but you see thousands and thousands of players hacking on this game.

This is like you trying to get a good job and thousands and thousands of people are beating you and clearly cheating without little help from the company or from the Elites.
    QFT

And can someone ban Carms he is a fucking pain in the ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12