Thanks

Unlock all? Any working ones?

I haven't seen one around, anyone have any working versions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thanks
    Hi all...

I don't play MW3 Multiplayer, I play survival mode. I need something to help me with Single player or 2 player coop play of Survival Mode.

There are some weapons my brother and I want to buy, specifically the stand alone rocket launchers, not the rifle attachments.

I have bought all weapons and add-ons. I have played to wave 55 in Survival mode.

I want to change my LVL in the Survival Mode barracks like you guys are doing in Multiplayer Barracks (Assuming that is what will unlock the launchers).

Can you help with this? What do I need to do? Or maybe if you already achieved all weapons including the stand alone rocket launchers, you wouldn't mind sharing your Player2 Folder from your CodMW3 Install.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by rodm1974 View Post
    Hi all...

I don't play MW3 Multiplayer, I play survival mode. I need something to help me with Single player or 2 player coop play of Survival Mode.

There are some weapons my brother and I want to buy, specifically the stand alone rocket launchers, not the rifle attachments.

I have bought all weapons and add-ons. I have played to wave 55 in Survival mode.

I want to change my LVL in the Survival Mode barracks like you guys are doing in Multiplayer Barracks (Assuming that is what will unlock the launchers).

Can you help with this? What do I need to do? Or maybe if you already achieved all weapons including the stand alone rocket launchers, you wouldn't mind sharing your Player2 Folder from your CodMW3 Install.

Thanks.
    Try using this; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089364 Might work
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

Thanks
    Thanks I'll give that a look.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried the app above per instructions app first, then tried game first, then tried as administrator... App showed first message "first time you've run this"... Then nothing else happened...App shut off I guess....

Thanks
    OK I think I've maxed out, and unlocked everything, but now I can't find the launcher. Can you tell me where to buy the stand alone Grenade Launcher at, this is not the under barrel attachment, this is the stand alone launcher its the XM25 Grenade Launcher