Thanks

Post How To Hack ToS [Town of Salem] **NEW** Multi-Account Cheat

This isn't a hack, this is a tutorial on how to semi-hack the game.

I'll just get down to the tutorial and won't waste your time.

What you need:

Google Chrome
    Hide My IP Pro (a google chrome extension)
    New Identity (a google chrome extension)
    FakeMailGenerator.com (this is a link, you must visit it to get a fake email)

Why you need those extensions:
    You need Hide My IP Pro so your main account won't be detected, of course you would be banned if that happened.
    You need a New Identity because it is the main idea of this text; a new identity. (you'll also need about 7 tabs)

Let us get started.

After downloading those extensions, register an account with FakeMailGenerator.com, using your new found email to verify. Now that you registered the first fake account.

Register another 6 fake accounts, and keep the passwords and usernames in a notepad.

Now that you are done with the deed; you need to click on "New Identity" (the icon) 7 times, or the amount of times you have of fake accounts. Now on each tab; log in with all of your fake accounts (ex: On the first tab, log in with your main account, and on the second tab and the rest, use one fake account on the other 7)

Add all the fakies to your main account (to be less suspicious add all of your fakies to a fake one and also add the main account in there) Create a party, and invite all the fakies and the main account there or just invite all the fakies and start your game.

Now, you ask, how do you cheat in this? Well; now that you have 7 accounts.. you can lynch anyone; nobody can stop you now! Go and make your hacking dreams come true, my friend!

Thanks
    let me check

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Chrome identity? Or just New Identity
    Edit: This works without any extensions, or I might just be stupid.
    Last edited by Thin Eyes; 04-28-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    oh nice hack man imma try it out

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    ALL REPLIES ARE BELOW HERE:

Quote Originally Posted by SlumpyTheCat View Post
    oh nice hack man imma try it out
    No problem, if you do have any problems in the way (the extension has been deleted fyi).

I'm trying to find a new extension, or make one for Chrome to make it easier for people to access new profiles in new tabs without disconnecting from the original game.

Thank you for your reply, I hope you have fun with the hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thin Eyes View Post
    Chrome identity? Or just New Identity
    Edit: This works without any extensions, or I might just be stupid.
    Do you not get disconnected once you go in new tabs and log in? I'll see if that works and try to catch up to a new updated tutorial. But thank you for your time and for checking this hack, if you do have any problems please let me know.

Thank you for your reply, I hope you have fun with the hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unoui View Post

What you need:

Google Chrome

You need Hide My IP Pro so your main account won't be detected, of course you would be banned if that happened.
    You need a New Identity because it is the main idea of this text; a new identity. (you'll also need about 7 tabs)

Let us get started.

After downloading those extensions, register an account with FakeMailGenerator.com, using your new found email to verify. Now that you registered the first fake account.

Register another 6 fake accounts, and keep the passwords and usernames in a notepad.

Now that you are done with the deed; you need to click on "New Identity" (the icon) 7 times, or the amount of times you have of fake accounts. Now on each tab; log in with all of your fake accounts (ex: On the first tab, log in with your main account, and on the second tab and the rest, use one fake account on the other 7)

Add all the fakies to your main account (to be less suspicious add all of your fakies to a fake one and also add the main account in there) Create a party, and invite all the fakies and the main account there or just invite all the fakies and start your game.

Now, you ask, how do you cheat in this? Well; now that you have 7 accounts.. you can lynch anyone; nobody can stop you now! Go and make your hacking dreams come true, my friend!

For people who cannot download New Identity, it was because it was deleted.

AHA I FOUND IT! HERE'S THE LINK!:

It's called SessionBox. For some reason, Mpgh is not allowing me to post links sorry guys, you gotta search it. Or else, if you'd like to just erase the spaces.

https : // chrome. google. com /we bst ore/deta il/sess ionbox-multi- login- to / m egbk lhja mjbc afknkg mokldgolkdfig?hl=en
    Last edited by unoui; 05-24-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks

What you need:

Google Chrome

Let us get started.

Man, can i replace Hide Me extension with another Similiar extension like ZenMate? Since Hide Me has limit 3 days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This isn't a hack
    then you shouldnt of titled it "How To Hack"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
    then you shouldnt of titled it "How To Hack"
    LOL, hahahahahah