Thanks

Question A script or config for viewing csgo demos

I was changing my autoexec file to make demo viewing easier and I couldn't figure out how to rewind a demo without using the ui. Is it possible to bind my 'a' key to go backwards and my 'd' key to go forward 1 tick with each button press or while I'm holding it down?

bind "x" "slot9; toggle spec_show_xray;" // equip decoy in mm, in demo it will toggle player xray
    bind "s" "+back; r_cleardecals; demo_pause;" // move backwards and clear blood/bullet decals in game, in demo it pauses
    bind "w" "+forward; r_cleardecals; demo_resume;" // move forward and clear blood/bullet decals in game, in demo it resumes

NOTE: I found that type demo_togglepause would pause and typing it again would resume the demo. However, for some strange reason when I bind it to a button, I would have to hold it down to pause, the moment I let go it would play. If anyone could explain why this is happening I would appreciate it.

The command, demo_gototick <tick> [relative] [pause] is the closest I could find to a rewind. However, I have to open console and type in the exact tick I want to go to each time. I couldn't find anything that would display the current demo tick or how many ticks total there are in the demo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.