Thanks

Moving Particles in Videos

Hello guys, my name is Ayo Lmao and I had a question that I've been trying to look an answer for on the internet and on YouTube because it really interests me. Now I'm not sure that this type of effect is called but lately many music channels (I will include a video of what I am talking about) have incorporated this type of effect into their videos:

https:// www .youtube .com /watch?v=Y6ptwk-sXJE (Sorry I can't post links yet)

As you can see there are little white particles , or snowflakes as I call them, that move faster or slower depending on the beat of the song (or bass, I'm not really sure). The problem is I'm not certain on what their called so my searching on the internet has been very broad and unsuccessful as I don't know what to search for.

I am trying to implement this effect into my own videos because as you can see I only have the snowflakes that moves from top to bottom, not specific to the song.

https:// www .youtube .com /watch?v=g3-_TUGwyWY (Sorry I can't post links yet)

If someone has experience and can show me or teach me or if there is even a tutorial on YouTube that someone knows about I would really appreciate it if someone can shed some light for me on this topic. Thank-you everyone and have a great day!

If you don't want to discuss it here you can add me on Skype at: viatarom

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo Lmao INC View Post
    Hello guys, my name is Ayo Lmao and I had a question that I've been trying to look an answer for on the internet and on YouTube because it really interests me. Now I'm not sure that this type of effect is called but lately many music channels (I will include a video of what I am talking about) have incorporated this type of effect into their videos:

As you can see there are little white particles , or snowflakes as I call them, that move faster or slower depending on the beat of the song (or bass, I'm not really sure). The problem is I'm not certain on what their called so my searching on the internet has been very broad and unsuccessful as I don't know what to search for.

I am trying to implement this effect into my own videos because as you can see I only have the snowflakes that moves from top to bottom, not specific to the song.

If someone has experience and can show me or teach me or if there is even a tutorial on YouTube that someone knows about I would really appreciate it if someone can shed some light for me on this topic. Thank-you everyone and have a great day!

These effects are made in adobe ae, watch some tutorials and torrent it.

Thanks
    Thank-you for your response Shadow but that is the problem, what is this effect called. I know it is in Adobe AE because I use it myself. Like I have stated above and I quote "The problem is I'm not certain on what their called so my searching on the internet has been very broad and unsuccessful as I don't know what to search for." Once again I quote "If someone has experience and can show me or teach me or if there is even a tutorial on YouTube that someone knows about...."

I'm looking for someone who is aware of what this is, so they could tell me the name of it or what specifically to search for on YouTube for a tutorial.

Thanks
    Thank-you for your response Shadow but that is the problem, what is this effect called. I know it is in Adobe AE because I use it myself. Like I have stated above and I quote "The problem is I'm not certain on what their called so my searching on the internet has been very broad and unsuccessful as I don't know what to search for." Once again I quote "If someone has experience and can show me or teach me or if there is even a tutorial on YouTube that someone knows about...."

I'm looking for someone who is aware of what this is, so they could tell me the name of it or what specifically to search for on YouTube for a tutorial.
    This? https:/tu.be/Dea8DnuKGFA?t=55

Thanks
    Haha That is what I have on my videos already or something very similar.

Thank-you though!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Adobe After Effects nigga
    it's basic shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Its default one cc snowfall or you could buy/torrent a trapcode ones as-well, they have them..
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

Searched and maybe you could make something out of this