Thanks

Do we still have a programming community?

I use to be pretty active on here, on a different account of course and forgot the info. (not sure if saying such is gonna get me banned? Sorry, but it's the truth. PM me.)

But I was active for a good solid year or two and off and on. I originally came this way while playing Runescape and then Crossfire before runescape got revamped. I use to talk with NexGen1 and a couple other people and it was a great community. I first got interested in programming and development here! Now I am going to college for it! I got pulled in and starting making Crossfire UI modifications and then screwing with Visual Basic and some C++/Java but ended up with web development the most.

I guess the community just slowly started dying off for whatever reason and I checked in once in awhile but there wasn't anything and there ya go! I see there is some activity here in the programming section but no where the same amount! And I personally think it has to do with some of the main people leaving this area -- such as NexGen1 -- but I don't know.

Basically, how many of us are even still active in here? And whats your reason to be? I came back recently and just been checking every couple days and have replied to help some people out, or at least in hopes of helping em. I was thinking about making some releases but there's not really a point if this area is dead

Best regards,
    Cw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    this isn't really the place to talk about it, this place is mainly used for cheats programming i guess. there's millions of other forums for programming i guess