Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Want to learn to make a hack

Hello, I am interested in learning to make hacks for games. I have so much spare time due to my suspension from school all year i want to take the time and learn to code, and make hacks. Personally i want to make them for myself but when i get good enough i would publish them. I would like to start on aftermath its pretty cool f2p game on steam. If anyone could teach me i would greatly appreciate it. I've never coded anything or, whatever else their is; this will be my first time making a hack.

Thanks
    1. tell us what you did to get in trouble.
    2. learn c++.
    3. play around with read/write process memory.
    4. learn cheat engine.
    5. learn ida pro/olly dbg.
    6. wait for a better response cause i dont know crap and just want to know how you got suspended.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    Most games, hacks and operating systems are based in C++ so you should install and IDE (Interface Development Environment) and visit some C++ websites such as buckysroom, youtube and even look around in here for some tutorials and find some simple open source releases to take apart and learn from. Hacks for games is not something your not going to get to with just basic skills your gonna have to learn a good bit before your off making decent hacks.

Learning C++ is highly recommending and with no experience even starting with Visual Basic will give you an idea. My preferred IDE is CodeBlocks for C++ but there are many more such as Eclipse. If you work on it day in day out and really learn it. It's possible to get a grasp in a year but definitely expect frustration and thousands of Google Searches! lol

Doing some research into the hack prevention software and game engine your game(s) use will also set you in the right direction as you have to use, bypass and manipulate those exact programs.

Best regards,
    Cw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CwDirectly For This Useful Post:

kicku22 (03-10-2016)

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    1. tell us what you did to get in trouble.
    Someone's nosey.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CwDirectly View Post
    Most games, hacks and operating systems are based in C++ so you should install and IDE (Interface Development Environment) and visit some C++ websites such as buckysroom, youtube and even look around in here for some tutorials and find some simple open source releases to take apart and learn from. Hacks for games is not something your not going to get to with just basic skills your gonna have to learn a good bit before your off making decent hacks.

Learning C++ is highly recommending and with no experience even starting with Visual Basic will give you an idea. My preferred IDE is CodeBlocks for C++ but there are many more such as Eclipse. If you work on it day in day out and really learn it. It's possible to get a grasp in a year but definitely expect frustration and thousands of Google Searches! lol

Doing some research into the hack prevention software and game engine your game(s) use will also set you in the right direction as you have to use, bypass and manipulate those exact programs.

Best regards,
    Cw
    IDE = Integrated Development Environment (not Interface Development Environment).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks man appreciate it. How long is it going to take me to learn basics' Like anti-ban aimbot, chams, esp, loot finding, no clip, no recoil shit like that. To just make a Chams would be amazing haha

- - - Updated - - -

i went into the office they said ima be suspended for 5 days for skipping 2 and mid way through the argument "because i got mad when i had 5 days of oss* i said ima be "BOOMIN" when im out of here. So they got me for trying to blow up the school.... lmfao

Thanks
    To be honest, if you want to learn really decent programming, thats a lifetime skill, but in a Year or two you Will be able to make your own hack. First read Some books about c++ and a book about winapi and than a book about reverse engenering.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ISD View Post
    IDE = Integrated Development Environment (not Interface Development Environment).
    Dear, ISD.
    I sincerely apologize for the use of auto completion and missing that very critical error. I will be sure to watch the fine details and skim read an additional time in the future.

Best regards,
    Cw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kicku22 View Post
    Thanks man appreciate it. How long is it going to take me to learn basics' Like anti-ban aimbot, chams, esp, loot finding, no clip, no recoil shit like that. To just make a Chams would be amazing haha
    Hello,
    Just as DracoBlackBelt and myself stated it will take a minimum of a year if you work on it and stay on track before you will be making some hacks for games. It takes a lot of work and no average inexperienced person can just jump in and expect immediate results. Another benefit you may have later on, if you really follow through and gather the experience, is making games, software and so forth as it uses similar things. Hence, the reason you gotta learn it before being able to make hacks.

Like I recommended before if you can get your hands on some tutorials made for your game around hacks then you may be lucky enough to get an insider look and just how things work. Not that it would make much sense at this time but you can dismantle it and find out what does what.

Best regards,
    Cw
    Last edited by CwDirectly; 03-12-2016 at 09:16 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CwDirectly For This Useful Post:

ISD (04-10-2016),kicku22 (03-21-2016)

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It's really hard to insult people when they're using such good grammar. I can't help but feel respect.

@OP Those things are going to take more than a year.
    You can learn programming easily enough but experience is something that you can't bypass with will alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    im learn to code c++ and let me just say i want to drink bleach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by XxUniT_reaperZ View Post
    im learn to code c++ and let me just say i want to drink bleach
    Me, everyday my code doesn't compile