Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77
  1. #16
    Way's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    650
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I vouch for him. He is a friend of mine and we have worked together. He prices so low as online reshipping services cost a lot and he is trying to save you guys money as well as offer a service so he can make a little bit of money also. You pay for shipping and $5. Tell me where you can find that anywhere else?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Way For This Useful Post:

    ID Drops (03-13-2016)

  3. #17
    beantje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    i added u want to give it a try, but i still have to pay import duties :/

  4. #18
    ID Drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just wanted to update everyone, I have two orders coming in from MPGH Members, I will post proof when the orders come in. As well as the proof of the shipment going out.

  5. #19
    blisserhk13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Will be very Interested to use after seeing some vouches
    Last edited by blisserhk13; 03-15-2016 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Typo

  6. #20
    BlinkBling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is your drop address saturated by Amazon? Interested on doing refund/replacement to your drop, if that's possible?

  7. #21
    ID Drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    All my addresses, which is currently 20, are unsaturated, I get a restock of addresses every month from my individuals

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ID Drops For This Useful Post:

    ravo1965 (03-15-2016)

  9. #22
    483's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    8080
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by ID Drops View Post
    All my addresses, which is currently 20, are unsaturated, I get a restock of addresses every month from my individuals
    Seems like bullshit imo, who knows you could be legit. Would you pay the customer of you reship an item and it gets lost/stolen in the process there? Also, You should really give them video footage of you receiving the package and reshipping it so if an error happens, the customer knows you did indeed ship it.

  10. #23
    CheesyMeatballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by ID Drops View Post
    Would you ship to New Zealand?

  11. #24
    ID Drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sernie Banders View Post

    Seems like bullshit imo, who knows you could be legit. Would you pay the customer of you reship an item and it gets lost/stolen in the process there? Also, You should really give them video footage of you receiving the package and reshipping it so if an error happens, the customer knows you did indeed ship it.
    I've already thought about it but no. I will not be recording any of the process for the drop and my personal safety, you can also think it's bullshit, that's fine but people that need my service can certainly contact me, I'm not making anyone try me if they don't want to. My customers will get an invoice of it being mailed out to them along with pictures of what box it comes in. If they lose it I will advise they contact the carriers before contacting me because I'm not them, once I've shipped it out I'm not going to be playing games with common refunders who would likely do they same to me. I've been getting personally attacked for my service on ***** so that's why I'm a bit edgy so I apologize if I seem like I dick but all I'm trying to do is provide a professional service. I communicate well. I am safe and fast. So what do people have against me? I don't have any vouches. Yeah I know, I'm working on it, yeah it's unfair that my shipping fee is that you have to pay but I'm not paying 100$ to make 5 or 10$ Once again I'm sorry if this offends anyone. Thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesymeatballs View Post
    Would you ship to New Zealand?
    As long as you pay the shipping

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ID Drops For This Useful Post:

    chizad (03-16-2016)

  13. #25
    CheesyMeatballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by ID Drops View Post
    I've already thought about it but no. I will not be recording any of the process for the drop and my personal safety, you can also think it's bullshit, that's fine but people that need my service can certainly contact me, I'm not making anyone try me if they don't want to. My customers will get an invoice of it being mailed out to them along with pictures of what box it comes in. If they lose it I will advise they contact the carriers before contacting me because I'm not them, once I've shipped it out I'm not going to be playing games with common refunders who would likely do they same to me. I've been getting personally attacked for my service on ***** so that's why I'm a bit edgy so I apologize if I seem like I dick but all I'm trying to do is provide a professional service. I communicate well. I am safe and fast. So what do people have against me? I don't have any vouches. Yeah I know, I'm working on it, yeah it's unfair that my shipping fee is that you have to pay but I'm not paying 100$ to make 5 or 10$ Once again I'm sorry if this offends anyone. Thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -


    As long as you pay the shipping
    Okay could you go to your post shop and see how much it would cost? Slowest shipping possible to New Zealand.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by way245 View Post
    I vouch for him. He is a friend of mine and we have worked together. He prices so low as online reshipping services cost a lot and he is trying to save you guys money as well as offer a service so he can make a little bit of money also. You pay for shipping and $5. Tell me where you can find that anywhere else?
    Yeah dude thats cool and all but how do we know this guy didn't just give you $1 for you to write this lol. If I see physical proof of this then I will defiantly vouch

  14. #26
    Bnsgold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    do you ship to germany?

  15. #27
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,320
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,493
    I'm not understanding what is being lost if people are super scared... in theory even if he is a scammer and stole the package you'd still be refunding the product. So you don't receive the product, but it's not like you lost money. All that you lost was your ill-gained package. That being said, I may have to give this a try on a next order.

  16. #28
    blisserhk13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    The only risk is if you fail the refund. Then you will have to pay full price for nothing.

  17. #29
    ID Drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
    I'm not understanding what is being lost if people are super scared... in theory even if he is a scammer and stole the package you'd still be refunding the product. So you don't receive the product, but it's not like you lost money. All that you lost was your ill-gained package. That being said, I may have to give this a try on a next order.
    I appreciate this message, message me whenever you need anything.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by blisserhk13 View Post
    The only risk is if you fail the refund. Then you will have to pay full price for nothing.
    Yup. But that doesn't conflict with my service, that's you personally failing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnsgold View Post
    do you ship to germany?
    I sure do, just remember you pay for the shipping

  18. #30
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,320
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by blisserhk13 View Post
    The only risk is if you fail the refund. Then you will have to pay full price for nothing.
    Which would be your own fault for failing a refund. It's actually a very easy process. I was about to buy services until I literally decided to try it. I had no experience at all in any "method" and managed to pull off a 1,000+ order. My point i'm making is so long as you're not a special 12 year old kid who's taken reasonable steps and has a logical story (not copied and pasted) you'll be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by ID Drops View Post
    I appreciate this message, message me whenever you need anything.
    I appreciate that man. I may have to try your service so we can put this issue to rest. I know it's tough starting out. Hope to see you proven some day real soon man!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

    ID Drops (03-16-2016)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] ☻☻◄ÄRMA 2 OA Keys FOR $2 ONLY►◄AUTOBUY 24/7►◄TRUSTED► VOUCHES!!
    By thegamerpro123 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 04:07 PM
  2. [WTS] 1 DOLLAR = 1 DayZ KEY LIMITED OFFER - [TRUSTED][VOUCHES]
    By KSnipZ in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 04:17 AM
  3. [WTS] 140 keys for sale 2 dollars each vouched and trusted
    By stainless88 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 01:12 PM
  4. [WTS] Selling DayZ/Arma 2 Key Method (For getting keys) [Trusted][Vouched][100+KEYS A DAY]
    By Nastyback in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
  5. [WTS] [TRUSTED]Hamzah's CD Key Shop! $4 each for Key+Life Time Warranty[Vouches Inside]
    By hamzahx in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:05 AM