Thanks

My kronkboxer problems

Okay so i have 4 accounts loaded into kronkboxer, when i set my nexus button "e" on all of my accounts and windows, the only one that follows the button is the main account. I have to manually go to the windows and click e.

Another problem is that i want full screen on the clients, but when i install full screen hack the full screen is not zoomed out nearly as much as if i do it on a solo client.
    Last edited by chance11; 03-12-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Not sure but try leaving nexus to "R" see if that works. Program may be pre-programmed to have it default to "r".

Full Screen zooms in as it scales to the size of your monitor and adjusts accordingly. To change you have to customize your client. (Basically re-work/code or whatever it to zoom out more based on the client itself, KrankShanks helped someone do this for his Boxer, he is only one currently who has done this).

Also, If you are blacking out the character names I assume you are boxing on named accounts. Recommend do not and make new unnamed accounts to box with. Hard to get banned. (Also only transfer items to your named accounts/main. DO NOT USE TO BOX).

Have Fun

Thanks
    How bad does it ruin the clicking positions when you're viewing it in full screen like that?

Thanks
    Well first of all i have unnamed account i just didn't want to mess up anything for my first mpgh picture upload. I don't play like this. I play no full screen, but i wanted to know how to make it look good.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help though. Looks like i am staying with normal screen because i have no knowledge of codding or any sorts of that program.