Thread: Good karma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Any updates? Really excited to see what you've developed these past few months.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
    I am trying to read everything I can on here in the hope to find a money making venture that I can be proud of. I am not looking for free money, not looking for "easy" money, I want something that I have to put some work in but the rewards will be worth it.

I have a background in web development, sales, marketing and sports management so surely I will be able to find something here to fit my niche.
    My immediate go-to for you would be an eCom setup. More specifically in a fitness/sports niche.
    Paid traffic via FB ads, should see a pretty good ROI off the bat.
    Probably built close to 100 stores now so if you or anyone else in a similar situation need a hand.. AMA.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
    I am trying to read everything I can on here in the hope to find a money making venture that I can be proud of. I am not looking for free money, not looking for "easy" money, I want something that I have to put some work in but the rewards will be worth it.

I have a background in web development, sales, marketing and sports management so surely I will be able to find something here to fit my niche.

Then comes the good karma. Once I have developed a method, I will be creating a free mentorship program for members on here (maybe one at a time) that will show them the method, and walk them through step by step. Maybe even create an online tutorial to help guide them along.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest, this is a great forum and I hope to get to know you all over time
    have you done it yet tho.

Thanks
    GOod luck man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12