Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    My mom had it done like 10 years ago and its been fine, plus the technology has gotten alot better so i think itll last as long as i need it to... And the cost isnt a problem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tttwedgy View Post
    My mom had it done like 10 years ago and its been fine, plus the technology has gotten alot better so i think itll last as long as i need it to... And the cost isnt a problem
    Ahh. I haven't read up on it because of the fact I'm 14 lol. Soory bout that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBadmatt View Post
    Laser eye surgery is not that great of an idea as you think it is.

1-The cost vs. The other options

2-It isn't guaranteed to work as you hope it to.

3-It doesn't last that long.

IMO Just stick with glasses, if you can't do contacts. Don't get the laser eye surgery.
    This is actually why I've opted not to do it. My sister was pretty unlucky, she had the laser thing done and couldn't drive at night due to glare problems, a few years later she needed glasses again cause her eyes kept getting worse like they do for many near sighted people, so she had corrective laser surgery done again. Interestingly enough the second treatment fixed the glare, but then again about 2 years later she needed glasses again and now they won't do the laser treatment anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    This is actually why I've opted not to do it. My sister was pretty unlucky, she had the laser thing done and couldn't drive at night due to glare problems, a few years later she needed glasses again cause her eyes kept getting worse like they do for many near sighted people, so she had corrective laser surgery done again. Interestingly enough the second treatment fixed the glare, but then again about 2 years later she needed glasses again and now they won't do the laser treatment anymore.
    I wanted to get the eye surgery because both my grandfather and mother have done it and they've gone multiple years fine, that's why I'm waiting a few more years before actually deciding because I want the technology to advance to get a better chance of not having failure.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post

I wanted to get the eye surgery because both my grandfather and mother have done it and they've gone multiple years fine, that's why I'm waiting a few more years before actually deciding because I want the technology to advance to get a better chance of not having failure.
    I think you have a good plan, i seem to remember one of my eye doctors telling me once that the older you get the more stable your near sightedness likely becomes. My sister had her laser treatment done in her late teens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    I think you have a good plan, i seem to remember one of my eye doctors telling me once that the older you get the more stable your near sightedness likely becomes. My sister had her laser treatment done in her late teens.
    Yeah your supposed to be around 21-22 when your eyes are the most stable... But yeah its pretty common for it to not work that well the more I've read up on it... I'll be sticking with my extra set of glass eyes for a while :L

Thanks
    get laser eye surgery or get some clean testicle eyes of someone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12