Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Question Gold/FreeXP/Credits hack?

Hi guys..

Anyone knows a working gold, free xp, credits hack that actually works?

I found this link:

https://worldoftanks.cheatfree.net/

seems legit - but they want me to do these ******s first, where i have to add personal info like phone number (no credit card numbers or passwords - which makes it seem legit).

BUT IS IT LEGIT? Or is there another hack that works that does the same?

Please help!

Cheers.

Thanks
    Wargaming host their user's stats (in this case, Gold, FXP and Credits) on their servers to stop client sided hacks. This includes 'hacks' such as the one you posted. Let me just make it clear, the ONLY thing you can hack/mod is your display, everything is done on WG servers to stop cheating.

tl;dr you can't hack WoT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by barticom View Post
    Wargaming host their user's stats (in this case, Gold, FXP and Credits) on their servers to stop client sided hacks. This includes 'hacks' such as the one you posted. Let me just make it clear, the ONLY thing you can hack/mod is your display, everything is done on WG servers to stop cheating.

tl;dr you can't hack WoT

Then why the hell does it work for the guy in the video? He inputs his own values, and boom it changes the values...

Also the "hacktool" is not downloadable, just a script running from their site "hacking" the wot servers that holds your account information...

Anyways, ty for the reply - i guess IF this ever WOULD work, it would get flagged pretty fast, and everyone that has used it, booted/banned for ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barticom View Post

tl;dr you can't hack WoT

Then why the hell does it work for the guy in the video? He inputs his own values, and boom it changes the values...

Also the "hacktool" is not downloadable, just a script running from their site "hacking" the wot servers that holds your account information...

Anyways, ty for the reply - i guess IF this ever WOULD work, it would get flagged pretty fast, and everyone that has used it, booted/banned for ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSurf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

because he made the video

Thanks
    Those site are offer ******, not working.

Thanks
    Yeah its fake.

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Thanks
    It is all fake. There is no such things as Gold/FreeXP/Credits hack. I heard it is illegal too.