Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Right time? You're just pussy..

There wont be right time if she hangs up with them all the time.
    Erm, no I've talked with her several times tbh, but you know you can't just tell a girl you've just met that you like her or have a crush on her. Plus here in my country we don't do "dates", so yeah next time you act like a badass who thinks he's so good with girls try to step into my shoes. I know what to do and when to do it. If you could refer to my thread title, it doesn't ask for advices with girls. /fp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ask she for a date and buy her a flower. If you are shy, ask her on phone message or facebook.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Erm, no I've talked with her several times tbh, but you know you can't just tell a girl you've just met that you like her or have a crush on her. Plus here in my country we don't do "dates", so yeah next time you act like a badass who thinks he's so good with girls try to step into my shoes. I know what to do and when to do it. If you could refer to my thread title, it doesn't ask for advices with girls. /fp
    Your question is "Does she like me" - if you want to know, then ask, we don't know her, we can't tell you whatever she likes you or not, only way to know is separate her from those friends and then try?

And honestly, that is pretty much like "asking for advice".. But k, if you say you know how to do it, then what is the trouble, oh her asshole friends, forgot. Excuses.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Your question is "Does she like me" - if you want to know, then ask, we don't know her, we can't tell you whatever she likes you or not, only way to know is separate her from those friends and then try?

And honestly, that is pretty much like "asking for advice".. But k, if you say you know how to do it, then what is the trouble, oh her asshole friends, forgot. Excuses.
    I know you guys are right and I know I should not care so much but it's just that I like to be patient and wait for my right moment, when I feel like it, and you can bet your ass I will at some point.

Thanks
    Actually I've always went ahead and never stopped until I've made them like me.
    I'd do this, but all the girls at my school know stalking is illegal unfortunately 8[

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

I'd do this, but all the girls at my school know stalking is illegal unfortunately 8[
    I'm not talking about stalking, I'm talking like not stopping to try to make her fall in love with you (within certain boundaries of course). Like writing love letters, singing to her, etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I'm not talking about stalking, I'm talking like not stopping to try to make her fall in love with you (within certain boundaries of course). Like writing love letters, singing to her, etc...

So right now from what I read is that you're picking off a group of girls one by one, and the last two are just saving their last friend from being screwed over by you. I don't know the rest of the story with them, but if they are what makes you feel that you can't move on then stop picking at the rotten grapes from the rotten bunch. Find someone else who aren't "friends" with your exes.

This is what my life has become lmao helping someone for relationship advice over a Hacks forum on an alt account. GG me....

Thanks

I was kidding.
    I probably wouldn't do any of that, if a girl likes me for who I am then that's cool. If she knows me well but doesn't like me, I move on and don't get my hopes up for someone who doesn't like me back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

I was kidding.
    I probably wouldn't do any of that, if a girl likes me for who I am then that's cool. If she knows me well but doesn't like me, I move on and don't get my hopes up for someone who doesn't like me back.
    LMAO VAPENATION DUDEEE VN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by adelmeds View Post
    So right now from what I read is that you're picking off a group of girls one by one, and the last two are just saving their last friend from being screwed over by you. I don't know the rest of the story with them, but if they are what makes you feel that you can't move on then stop picking at the rotten grapes from the rotten bunch. Find someone else who aren't "friends" with your exes.

This is what my life has become lmao helping someone for relationship advice over a Hacks forum on an alt account. GG me....
    I lol'd very hard at this ahahhaha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345