Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Suggestions on how to make money

OK, so here's the rundown and a little insight in my life.

I'm in dire need of money, I don't have a dime to my name anymore and my debts are piling up and I'm doing what I can to get by.
    All my my shit is breaking and I am starting to distance myself from life, society and everyone else. More or less, started avoiding most if not all social interactions.

I suffer from severe anxiety among a couple of other mental problems that turns into actual physical problems, with all these problems I'm having a very hard time keeping a job or even live at all. Most of which is caused by my inability to sleep properly and if I'm lucky I get an hour or two every day or every other day, the past week I've slept a total of maybe 5 hours. It's starting to take a heavy toll.
    It's significantly harder to make money by working a normal job with all of that.
    Granted I'm doing everything in my power to establish myself where I am now.

So with that being said, don't suggest get a job, because I'm already trying to do so.
    If that's your plan, it's not entertaining at all and entirely unhelpful, this is a legitimate problem.
    Granted I don't expect everyone on here to be helpful.

What other things can I do to make money.
    I'm planning on seeing if I can get my hands on a sowing machine and start making clothes and prints for them, then selling it.
    In other terms, making my own clothing brand, but that requires funds I don't yet have.

I've also started looking into if I can do some computer repairs.
    In which I'm going to print out a flyer and put it up around here to see if someone bites.

I've looked into getting some materials to start doing some either metalwork and or woodwork to then later sell off.
    Not only that, but also maybe some chainmaille and or jewelry.

I'm also thinking about sniping and flipping things off of ebay.
    Which again, no funds just yet.

What other things could I do to try and get this shit rolling.
    I'm also trying to keep my head occupied so I wont fall further down the rabbithole.
    Any PROPER suggestions are appreciated, the rest of you can go fuck themselves.

Thanks
    rob a bank

good luck to you maybe someone have some tips for you

i hope someone can point us on how to make some money online as i too really need to make some money online , i have a job but the pay isn't that good so i hope someone will help us with some tips to make some money online

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Get into the SE/refunding scene and sell the goods is the best I can recommend.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just need some clarification, how could you sleep only 1/3 hours only a day? I mean like that's not good at all, If you aren't doing anything useful / important anytime then go to sleep. Other than that, you can try to find a job online until you get the money you want and start your own project. I think that there are many jobs online that doesn't require money from you. You could try freelancing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Schuba (03-21-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Just need some clarification, how could you sleep only 1/3 hours only a day? I mean like that's not good at all, If you aren't doing anything useful / important anytime then go to sleep. Other than that, you can try to find a job online until you get the money you want and start your own project. I think that there are many jobs online that doesn't require money from you. You could try freelancing.
    Some people can't sleep for very long at all because of things like Anxiety (which is what happening here, from what I see). It can't be helped simply by wanting to sleep more.
    Perhaps before making your reply you should have put a little thought into it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hmm..

I would like to point out specifically to you that people sleep differently, and various also on how long they sleep, some people are happy just by having 1/2 hours of sleep (feel energized, happy and feeling positive) - some people find 8 hours good enough for them. People sleep as they like and how long they like, I even know a person who sleeps 30 minutes and feels energized, happy and positive.

Therefore there is no recommended sleeping really, its just how your body feels right for you.

Or you have some anxiety which can stop you sleeping very long like @Cohen mentioned.
    There's a lot of things which can/may cause you having so little sleep.

OT: If you have such thing as "Unemployment temparment" a place where unemployed people go to register themselves as unemployed and through that they get a job suitable to them, I hope you have such thing in there, they are nice people and can help you find a job you like or they'll recommend something for you

--

Or you can try to get into SE scene as @Kingpin already suggested and try make money through that..

--

Good luck mate.
    Last edited by Charion; 03-18-2016 at 02:12 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Have you tried e-whoring yourself out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Really m8 cannot really help with legal ways
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

Some people can't sleep for very long at all because of things like Anxiety (which is what happening here, from what I see). It can't be helped simply by wanting to sleep more.
    Perhaps before making your reply you should have put a little thought into it.
    I've never felt this before, that's why I couldn't comprehend this. And thanks for telling me about it =)

Thanks
    I've never felt this before, that's why I couldn't comprehend this. And thanks for telling me about it =)
    No problem.

Thanks
    get tickets for a football match and when the match ends hide in the stadium somewhere once everyone has gone slowly follow the footballers in to there
    changing room and rob something i dunno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    Lol, yeah, that will surely work out.

Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    get tickets for a football match and when the match ends hide in the stadium somewhere once everyone has gone slowly follow the footballers in to there
    Yeah, I'm sure the OP will follow such a wonderful suggestion!
    Last edited by Hunter; 03-18-2016 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post

Lol, yeah, that will surely work out.

Yeah, I'm sure the OP will follow such a wonderful suggestion!
    Legit though, a lot of people actually sell e-whoring packs and make a shit tonne of money from e-whoring.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    You should give a try and do so, I want to know how far will you get before cops find out that you have been roping people, btw there are surveillance around the place, so no way you get away with it unless you know blindspots for each camera, this suggestion is retarded.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    Get into the SE/refunding scene and sell the goods is the best I can recommend.
    Anyone have some tips on what popular products you could start with that has a high sell rate in comparison to how easy it is to procure?

I thought I was pretty clear, but no. If I'm lucky I get to sleep a couple of hours per day, if I'm unlucky I might be able to sleep an hour or two every two/three days. Which is what I meant. I'd like to sleep more, but in my case even if I do fall asleep I wake up fairly soon again in cold sweats and panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Hmm..

I would like to point out specifically to you that people sleep differently, and various also on how long they sleep, some people are happy just by having 1/2 hours of sleep (feel energized, happy and feeling positive) - some people find 8 hours good enough for them. People sleep as they like and how long they like, I even know a person who sleeps 30 minutes and feels energized, happy and positive.

Therefore there is no recommended sleeping really, its just how your body feels right for you.

Or you have some anxiety which can stop you sleeping very long like @Cohen mentioned.
    There's a lot of things which can/may cause you having so little sleep.

OT: If you have such thing as "Unemployment temparment" a place where unemployed people go to register themselves as unemployed and through that they get a job suitable to them, I hope you have such thing in there, they are nice people and can help you find a job you like or they'll recommend something for you

--

Or you can try to get into SE scene as @Kingpin already suggested and try make money through that..

--

Good luck mate.
    Yeah, we do have the unemployment office, so I might have to go back there to see if they know something. As I'm in the midst of a move from another region to another, maybe this region have different possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    You mean act like I'm gonna give people something just for money even though I won't?

Anxiety is a difficult ailment.
    I don't expect anyone not having had it to understand, I meet that even while visiting hospitals and see doctors etc.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast