Thanks

Question Player View Angles?

This is relevant to all call of duty's so anyone with any knowledge of this subject feel free to answer my question. I recently made an aimbot in CS:GO and it works pretty well. So i was going to copy/paste my own source code and find some new addresses and use it in call of duty. (tweaking it as necessary of course.) The problem is this: I find the players view angles (between -179.999 and 179.999 - float) and it is a read only value. if i try to overwrite it, it has no effect and reverts back to whatever it was before i tried to change it. If i lock the value in cheat engine, it does nothing as well. as soon as i unfreeze it it goes to whatever my view angle really is. I'm able to look around freely, so obviously this is not the real address i need. so i search for other data types and use other memory addresses that have the same value as the one i found originally and still no luck. So if anyone knows how to find the player view angles, that are WRITABLE that would be very very helpful. Credits will be given to the person who helps me of course if i release anything using it. I tried this in 3 separate cods (Cod4. bo1, bo3.) all with the same result. i can find the view angles but i am unable to write to them. Thanks for any help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The correct address for CoD4 is 0xC84FD8.
    Code:
    typedef struct {
    	float Pitch;
    	float Yaw;
    	float Roll;
    }viewangles_t;
    Just open CE and search for unknown value(float).
    Then change your view and search for changed value.
    Then don't change your view and search for unchanged value.
    Do this a few times and then try some of the addresses until you find the writable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    The correct address for CoD4 is 0xC84FD8.
    Code:
    typedef struct {
    	float Pitch;
    	float Yaw;
    	float Roll;
    }viewangles_t;
    Just open CE and search for unknown value(float).
    Then change your view and search for changed value.
    Then don't change your view and search for unchanged value.
    Do this a few times and then try some of the addresses until you find the writable.
    This is the one i was able to find. But how would you be able to make an aimbot with this? the value is not consistent like the others. Changing this to 90 may make me look straight in the beginning. but after moving your mouse around a few times, changing it to 90 again makes you look straight up. In counter-strike the values capped out and 180. The one you gave me (also the only one i could find myself as well - assumed it was the wrong one) goes up infinitely. I appreciate your help, i'm just trying to learn. i just don't quite get the logic on this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Legit_Godmode View Post

This is the one i was able to find. But how would you be able to make an aimbot with this? the value is not consistent like the others. Changing this to 90 may make me look straight in the beginning. but after moving your mouse around a few times, changing it to 90 again makes you look straight up. In counter-strike the values capped out and 180. The one you gave me (also the only one i could find myself as well - assumed it was the wrong one) goes up infinitely. I appreciate your help, i'm just trying to learn. i just don't quite get the logic on this one.
    You need to calculate the angle from your current viewangles to the enemy and then add this angle.
    Code:
    viewangles->Yaw += yawToEnemy;
    viewangles->Pitch += pitchToEnemy;
    Last edited by AuT03x3C; 03-26-2016 at 09:12 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AuT03x3C For This Useful Post:

HexMurder (03-26-2016)