Thanks

Smile where can i get dll hacks guys ?

thx for the injectors guys but where can i find the dll hack which using injector for ?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedM07 View Post
    thx for the injectors guys but where can i find the dll hack which using injector for ?!
    I think you're a bit confused. Injectors are just a program to inject dll hacks into games. First you need a hack before the injector can be useful to you. If you're going for a Crossfire hack. Download a hack from the forum and put it on your desktop. Then open your injector (AS ADMINISTRATOR! Trust me it's just something you should always do.) Then in the injector program you'll want to select your process (Where you want the dll to inject. If Crossfire you'd use crossfire.exe) Then select your dll and basically. Find an injector with auto inject and close after inject. Makes life easier. It'll basically do the rest for you. Open Crossfire (As administrator) and then do like normal. The injector should inject your hack into the game and it's happy sailing from there. As long as the hack is Undetected. Hope this helps you a bit. If you need more help feel free to ask.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGurl. View Post
    I think you're a bit confused. Injectors are just a program to inject dll hacks into games. First you need a hack before the injector can be useful to you. If you're going for a Crossfire hack. Download a hack from the forum and put it on your desktop. Then open your injector (AS ADMINISTRATOR! Trust me it's just something you should always do.) Then in the injector program you'll want to select your process (Where you want the dll to inject. If Crossfire you'd use crossfire.exe) Then select your dll and basically. Find an injector with auto inject and close after inject. Makes life easier. It'll basically do the rest for you. Open Crossfire (As administrator) and then do like normal. The injector should inject your hack into the game and it's happy sailing from there. As long as the hack is Undetected. Hope this helps you a bit. If you need more help feel free to ask.
    How come when I download a hack form the forums it does not come up as an dll, but as in .h and etc.?

Thanks
    All the hacks in the forum are detected, u have to wait until a undetected one gets released.. most of those that are undetected aren't really hacks more like scripts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King Ray For This Useful Post:

BabyGurl. (05-04-2016)