Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Why I am proud to be Jewish

That's why I love proud to be Jewish: Only 60 years ago led the Jews to their death like sheep to the kitchen.

No Country, No Army. 55 years ago, Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours old.

We were then 650,000 Jews against the rest of the Arab world. Not the IDF, not terribly Oamtni Air Force.

Just a bunch of tough people who have no where to go. Remember?:
    Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, from Egypt, Libya, Arab - Saudi Arabia - nothing attacked simultaneously.

The country the UN "gave us" was 65 percent and we started talking about it than - zero.

35 years ago we fought against the armies of the three strongest states of the Middle East, we wiped them out in six days.

We fought, over time, coalitions years of Arab countries, With modern armies vast quantities of Russian weapons - Soviet and still won.

Today we have a state, military, strong Air Force, Economy Hi - tech exporting millions. Intel - Microsoft -aye.bi.am. Develop their stuff here.
    Our doctors win world prizes medical developments. We made the desert flourish, Selling oranges and vegetables to the world.
    Israel routinely violate its satellites! Three satellites together!
    We are in the middle along with the good: United - States (250 million), Russia (200 million),China (1.1 billion people) and Europe: France, England, Germany (with 350 million inhabitants) - the few countries in the world sent anything into space.

Israel, today, is the world nuclear power family With the U.S., Russia, China, India, France and England (we do not admit it, but everyone knows ...).

Think that only 60 years ago led us, in shame, without hope waist.
    We crawled from the burning ashes of Europe, we won our wars here with less than all, we built an Empire from scratch.
    Who the hell Nasrallah scare us? Frighten us? You made us laugh.

We overcame the Pharaoh.
    We overcame the Greeks.
    We overcame the Romans.
    We overcame the Spanish Inquisition.
    We overcame the Russian pogroms.
    We overcame Hitler. We overcame the Germans. We overcame the Holocaust.
    We overcame the armies of the seven countries.
    We have overcome Saddam.

So relax, folks, we will overcome our enemies also present.
    No matter what part of human history, he will try, for us the Jewish people, our situation has never been better. So let's lift our heads and remember:
    Any nation or culture That tried to deal with us extinct, as we continue on our way!
    Egypt? Does anyone know where their empire disappeared.
    Greeks? Alexander the Great? Romans?
    Does anyone today speak Latin?
    Third Reich? Anyone heard any news about it lately?
    And look at us. With Bible Laboratories of Egypt, we are still here, speaking the same language, right here, right now.
    Arabs still do not know it but they will learn that there is only one God.
    As long as we keep our identity, we will be eternal. So sorry we are concerned, locomotives, or afraid to cry ... Things here fine.
    They certainly can be better but still: Do not take the garbage the media,
    They do not tell you about our festivals here, the people continue to live here, going out meet friends.
    Yes! Morale sometimes low, so what?
    It's only because we mourn our dead while they are delighted about the blood spilled.
    That is why we helped him win, after all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    When you say " We overcame Hitler. We overcame the Germans. " You need to remember, without the military support of the united states and united kingdom, Jews would be done for.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    When you say " We overcame Hitler. We overcame the Germans. " You need to remember, without the military support of the united states and united kingdom, Jews would be done for.
    Sort of true, I would happens to agree on it.

Also, the Yom Kippur War was not really an Israeli victory, it is a strategic tie. Israeli military suffer heavily, they all did. Egypt became a Middle East superpower again and won the war-politically, Israel was force to give up the Sinai and a city or so to the Egyptians.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-17-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes. the jews flight to everywhere after hitler killed the most of them. The united states gaved them the country "Israel"
    I'm a Noob Eater

MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    O.o yeah, some do, believe it or not.

Its nice that your proud to be a jew and all. But please, keep this to yourself. You don't see me saying all this stuff about my heritage, neither does anyone else.

Thanks
    they did not defeat they fled btw the six dy war was mostly funded by the western world woth out them u guys would have been beatin so badly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    That's why I love proud to be Jewish: Only 60 years ago led the Jews to their death like sheep to the kitchen.

No Country, No Army. 55 years ago, Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours old.

We were then 650,000 Jews against the rest of the Arab world. Not the IDF, not terribly Oamtni Air Force.

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, from Egypt, Libya, Arab - Saudi Arabia - nothing attacked simultaneously.

The country the UN "gave us" was 65 percent and we started talking about it than - zero.

35 years ago we fought against the armies of the three strongest states of the Middle East, we wiped them out in six days.

We fought, over time, coalitions years of Arab countries, With modern armies vast quantities of Russian weapons - Soviet and still won.

Today we have a state, military, strong Air Force, Economy Hi - tech exporting millions. Intel - Microsoft -aye.bi.am. Develop their stuff here.
    Our doctors win world prizes medical developments. We made the desert flourish, Selling oranges and vegetables to the world.
    We are in the middle along with the good: United - States (250 million), Russia (200 million),China (1.1 billion people) and Europe: France, England, Germany (with 350 million inhabitants) - the few countries in the world sent anything into space.

Israel, today, is the world nuclear power family With the U.S., Russia, China, India, France and England (we do not admit it, but everyone knows ...).

We crawled from the burning ashes of Europe, we won our wars here with less than all, we built an Empire from scratch.

We overcame the Pharaoh.
    We overcame the Greeks.
    We overcame the Romans.
    We have overcome Saddam.

No matter what part of human history, he will try, for us the Jewish people, our situation has never been better. So let's lift our heads and remember:
    Any nation or culture That tried to deal with us extinct, as we continue on our way!
    And look at us. With Bible Laboratories of Egypt, we are still here, speaking the same language, right here, right now.
    As long as we keep our identity, we will be eternal. So sorry we are concerned, locomotives, or afraid to cry ... Things here fine.
    They do not tell you about our festivals here, the people continue to live here, going out meet friends.
    It's only because we mourn our dead while they are delighted about the blood spilled.
    you are wrong jews didn't overcome the Nazis U.S /U.K /U.S.S.R the only nations that beat Germany and without the help of the Allies there won't be any jews left from the Holocaust

Israeli didn't overcome Egypt, Syria and Lebanon only the traitors in Arab countries who are responsible of the defeat of 1967

but the all turned their defeat into Victory

Egypt restored Sinai after the war of 1973
    Lebanon restored all it's territory -of course by Hizb Allah-

but i can't talk in other ages coz I'm not a history expert

Thanks

Thumbs up

We overcame the Pharaoh.
    We overcame the Greeks.
    We overcame the Romans.
    We have overcome Saddam.

#

You be happy being jewish...

Im happy to be muslim and proud I love Islam Soo much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well let me tell you something:

NOONE LIKES JEWS! Thats why Hitler killed them, Arabs fighting them, Britain kicked them out of their land for 300 years. Why? Cuz jews are being jews... They have been hated for centuries. They are causing corruption in society.

How did Isreali state come to place? Cuz European and Western Countries dont want Jews in their land, so they supporting them to leave to wat so called "Jewish land" Which is Palestine. There is no Jewish State cuz Palestine people will fight for it and get it back!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    We overcame the Pharaoh.
    We overcame the Greeks.
    We overcame the Romans.
    We have overcome Saddam.
    Moses distroyed Pharaoh for you when you were dieing.!

Ottoman empire killed the Greeks , They ran back to Italy!

Romans Same thing!

You never overcame Hitler! U.S.A did it for you, cuz they knew you were being burned alive! Umm Fried in Earth Fire, Hell Fire is w8ing for you!!

Overcome Saddam? Cmon you? U.S.A dude think! W8, without the U.S.A you wouldnt be here!

Seven Countries? W8 they beating you till now, most of them fought their lands back.

Just think about it, Jews never overcame anything, some1 did it for them! You always start the wars and starve, then came the superhero America and saved you! ALL THE TIME AMERICA CAME TO RESCUE! IF NO AMERICA, THEN NO JEWS! SO THANK US AMERICANS AND SHUT UP!

I PAY TAXES TO SUPPORT YOU AND NOW YOU SAY YOU DID EVERYTHING? CMON YOU WOULD NEVER TAKE SHINE BY YOURSELF!

My taxes being wasted! they dont even thank us, act like they did everything!