Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

my newest video for CA Video contest

i made this video for kings contest it took me all night to edit this and make the intro... tell me what you think and how i can improve EDIT: link to the hacks https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...1-11-10-a.html
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FKhWUHbH7Ng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FKhWUHbH7Ng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by KING; 01-17-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bloddyapache For This Useful Post:

Grim (01-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    If this is your best work, then post.

You have a week till its closed.

Hmmmm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    If this is your best work, then post.

You have a week till its closed.

Hmmmm
    not my best i always keep improving but remember i made this in 1 day ... i could make it better if i had more time ... but i have no more time cuz of all the vip hackers so i can get good footage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    nice but were u usin wallhack and fly????
    If I Helped You In Any Way
    Please Thank Me

Thanks
    Cut Out The Parts Of You Respawning And The Video Would Look Better With The Wep
    s Skins Actually There!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    post it on the thread if its your entry man. dont forget the link to the hacks you're using
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    post it on the thread if its your entry man. dont forget the link to the hacks you're using
    yea about the skins to the guns i couldnt find my back ups sorry guys ill start to use them again though... and the link to the hacks in the video or in the thread??
    EDIT:i was using virtual jump, speed hack, chams, super jump, no recoil, no spread(they dont work right for me),

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Nice work, Good luck apache!
    I'm working on mine, remixing my own songs for an introduction. Going to be something creative and special

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I think he means post the thread link on your thread, or in the actual video which means uploading, But I'm sure they are nice enough for an exception. Quickly put it in you're thread.

Edit: Thatta boy! (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    OMG. Stop posting. It keeps restarting the video D:

Gah screw it! I'll just watch it on u tube.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    OMG. Stop posting. It keeps restarting the video D:

Gah screw it! I'll just watch it on u tube.
    lol sry and i added the link to the hacks above the video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    lol sry and i added the link to the hacks above the video
    Nah np. Just watched. It was good.

Well the intro was good. But that's pretty much all the editing I saw. A couple black outs in betwee, but you didn't have much to work with. I always think you should accolade sounds though. Just makes the video better. If there's still a little bit of sounds going on in the background and big accolade sounds. You can take the sounds out of the game folder with the rextract if you want. that way they'll be easier to mess with. That's my criticism atleast.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yea about the skins to the guns i couldnt find my back ups sorry guys ill start to use them again though... and the link to the hacks in the video or in the thread??
    EDIT:i was using virtual jump, speed hack, chams, super jump, no recoil, no spread(they dont work right for me),
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    I think he means post the thread link on your thread, or in the actual video which means uploading, But I'm sure they are nice enough for an exception. Quickly put it in you're thread.

Edit: Thatta boy! (:
    not my best i always keep improving but remember i made this in 1 day ... i could make it better if i had more time ... but i have no more time cuz of all the vip hackers so i can get good footage
    you have to post the link to the thread on the post for your entry.. not on the video.. the rules for the competition state that if you're using hacks in the video they have to be MPGH approved hacks and you have to post the link to the hack thread with the video on the entry thread
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    you have to post the link to the thread on the post for your entry.. not on the video.. the rules for the competition state that if you're using hacks in the video they have to be MPGH approved hacks and you have to post the link to the hack thread with the video
    so i have to re-render and re-upload everything ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pretty Cool, GJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast