Thanks

Fake Scam Report

Hello, my main account @IAmTheTofu got banned few days ago because of a scam report which the kid was totally lying about , and even tho I gave him a new account but he claimed "he did not receive a new one" I will post proof below.

So I was banned from this thread: mpgh[DOT]net/forum/showthread.php?t=1093886&page=2

Background information on the purchase: He bought a custom spotify account and at first I gave him a cracked account by accident ( my fault an d I admitted to it.) . He then told me that, So I made a new one and gave it to him and he started blaming me that the first account was cracked even though I provided new one. Nonetheless, he made the thread and said I am a scammer. I was being nice so I made a second account for him, send it to him via skype and then he said he got nothing so I got banned.

So my proof that I delivered to him afterwords:

Here you can see I send him the Working details on SUNDAY , Fully working account: prntscr[DOT]com/ajnewo

Proof that the account actually works: prntscr[DOT]com/ajnf7i

So then he replies 24 hours later, saying that he still received nothing. prntscr[DOT]com/ajnfdh , even though does not provide any proof.

As you can see, I gave him a second account and delivered what he purchased. He clearly just scammed me for an extra account, then got me banned and ran away. I Have sold many accounts that you can view on my thread and have not had a dispute that was not solved.

Please unban me as I did nothing wrong and gave the guy working details. Appreciate it

OR can you guys unban me so I can PM him the details if he claims he did not receive it? and then ask him to verify that he got it? Thank you
    Last edited by iAmTheTofu_Temp; 03-24-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The user that banned you is @Flengo
    and @DarkLordXYZ handled the case.

Mentioned em for you for a speedier response.

Please provide proof that is infact him you're talking to on Skype, also mentioning the user who made the scam report for you: @stereo20000
    Last edited by Smoke; 03-24-2016 at 08:45 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

iAmTheTofu_Temp (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    Proof that it was him: prntscr[DOT]com/ajo76n

I just sold another custom spotify to a old buyer and no problems, so I dont see why im getting banned for scamming :/

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095654 you failed to respond for that user. Each scam report is it's own thing and you felt like you can do whatever you want so what you did was ignore that scam report.

4 Days passed from my warning and you've been banned.
    Along with the other scam reports have been closed.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096205
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1093886
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095654
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095360

You got multiple warnings to refund but you failed so... Ban in favor of you failing to refund.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    4 Days passed from my warning and you've been banned.
    Along with the other scam reports have been closed.

You got multiple warnings to refund but you failed so... Ban in favor of you failing to refund.[/B][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Mate.. I have school and stuff after it like soccer so half of time im on my phone and you can't see notifications so i try to respond to what i knew were open..

Ok, first link you send the guy was really disrespectful in other threads and he got banned, plus he even said he wasnt scammed but he just needed a replacement and i told him to msg me on skype considering i did not know him.. Now hes banned and he still has not msg me, so how come that repot still has to be active?

3 & 4 are same thread but, I told the guy I will make him a new one but he ignored me.. then Dark gave me 24 hours to refund which was on Tuesday but when I logged in i was already banned so I haven't even seen that he told me that till I tried to login.. I am not denying the refund I said I can refund him or give him a new one.. The link you gave me he made two threads for no reason? I replied to his second one which was "Tofu Shop".

Thanks
    I vouch for iAmTheTofu. I bought custom Spotify from him 2 or 3 months ago and he has delivered it quickly and account is working perfectly. I honestly don't think he meant to scam that guy but I hope this gets solved soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Check his login records. In the thread I created he was last online after the refund was asked to be made. When I visited his profile after he was banned , I saw that his last activity was 3 Hours ago. So again he is telling a lie. Anyways, I didn't ignore him. I blocked him. In my thread , I have clarified the whole situation, He is just a ban evader .

There are no "Fake" scam reports. This guy has proper services based on reading his thread. But it's just that his autism ( as seen in General ) couldn't control his urge to scam a small unlucky few of his customers.

In my honest opinion I do not think he should be unbanned .

EDIT : Wow his thread is still doing business after he has been banned. Amazing

EDIT 2 : He refunded me $5 USD tonight
    Last edited by Ygritte; 03-26-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @FanticSteal @DarkLordXYZ handle this if solved.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @ @IAmTheTofu refund those who've opened the scam reports and tell them to post screenshots here. Once done, you'll get unbanned.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @ @IAmTheTofu refund those who've opened the scam reports and tell them to post screenshots here. Once done, you'll get unbanned.
    Ygritte has been refunded, he even said he got it delivered post before yours
    Proof of refund: https://prnt.sc/akfeu7

Stereo was refunded but don't have any contact info and he seems to no longer reply, but regardless I Still refunded him.
    Proof: https://prnt.sc/akfvz9
    Last edited by iAmTheTofu_Temp; 03-27-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got a netflix account which worked for a good 3 days, then I messaged him about it, and after a few days, he asked me to pay again after he refunded the money. fair enough, I do this, and still no new account. Then he asks me to do it again. Still no replacement.. so much for the extra money paid for a warranty. Still haven't found any seller that sticks to their warranty, and I've tried a few.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    He refunded me my 5$ after 3 weeks insults. He still say that any other lie but only he did not lie. F... scammer. He sells intentionally crap.

Thanks
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, he refunded the customer he had. @Liz please unban and give a 1 month blacklist since the amount of users scammed were a lot + his response time was late.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Unbanned and blacklist added.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.