Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

[Tutorial] How to Modify Sprites (Decompiling Client)

Some people have made sprite edited clients, and with that, I thought it would be a good idea to show how it's done.

Edit: Some how I can not change the bag sprites, other sprites are working fine like weapons/armor/monsters/pets, but not bags... I'm looking into this.

Name of the program: "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler"
    This is the one I use, there are a couple of others, but I found this one to be the best after using a few swf decompilers.

Step 1. Get yourself a .swf client. I like to open Orape, and download a fresh client with no mods.

Step 2. Run JPEXS, click the folder button near the top right, and navigate to your Orape folder. Then open up the client.swf.

Step 3. Under your client.swf there are some folders, open up the one that says "images". You will now be able to look through the sprite sheets. The way I look through them is by clicking the first one, and then use the up and down arrow keys on my keyboard.

Step 4. When you find something you want to edit, you can either right-click the image, and click "Export Selection", or click export selection at the top. You can ctrl-click to select multiple images to export. I will be exporting image 180, which contains the bag sprites.

Step 5. I like to export to my desktop as .PNG. Wherever you decide to export, a folder called "images" will be created, containing the image(s) you exported.

Step 6. Go to your folder, and edit the image with whatever program you like. Save the edited image as a new file, the name doesn't matter. This only necessary for those who want to change the sprites back to normal.

Step 7. Now back in JPEXS, right-click the image you edited, and click "Replace". Nagivate to your edited image file, open it up, then save your client after you are done replacing the images.

Step 8. You are done. Go into Orape, add your hacks like you normally would, and enjoy.

Here is proof that I edited an image, sorry I can't show the bags. I changed the color of my pet.

If you guys create something worth sharing, make sure its for a non-modded client. Also worth noting, don't buy any accounts from someone who isn't trusted.
    Last edited by Invader_Zim; 03-25-2016 at 07:44 PM.

My weapon is a backpack.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invader_Zim For This Useful Post:

ArQane (03-25-2016),Austinnnnnnnn :D (03-26-2016),Plus22 (03-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks. Should work for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
    Some people have made sprite edited clients, and with that, I thought it would be a good idea to show how it's done.

Edit: Some how I can not change the bag sprites, other sprites are working fine like weapons/armor/monsters/pets, but not bags... I'm looking into this.

This is the one I use, there are a couple of others, but I found this one to be the best after using a few swf decompilers.

Step 1. Get yourself a .swf client. I like to open Orape, and download a fresh client with no mods.

Step 2. Run JPEXS, click the folder button near the top right, and navigate to your Orape folder. Then open up the client.swf.

Step 3. Under your client.swf there are some folders, open up the one that says "images". You will now be able to look through the sprite sheets. The way I look through them is by clicking the first one, and then use the up and down arrow keys on my keyboard.

Step 4. When you find something you want to edit, you can either right-click the image, and click "Export Selection", or click export selection at the top. You can ctrl-click to select multiple images to export. I will be exporting image 180, which contains the bag sprites.

Step 5. I like to export to my desktop as .PNG. Wherever you decide to export, a folder called "images" will be created, containing the image(s) you exported.

Step 6. Go to your folder, and edit the image with whatever program you like. Save the edited image as a new file, the name doesn't matter. This only necessary for those who want to change the sprites back to normal.

Step 7. Now back in JPEXS, right-click the image you edited, and click "Replace". Nagivate to your edited image file, open it up, then save your client after you are done replacing the images.

Step 8. You are done. Go into Orape, add your hacks like you normally would, and enjoy.

Here is proof that I edited an image, sorry I can't show the bags. I changed the color of my pet.

If you guys create something worth sharing, make sure its for a non-modded client. Also worth noting, don't buy any accounts from someone who isn't trusted.
    can you send me the client you use please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post

Just wondering, do you know how to exchange a sprite with another, for example change a common pet into a divine pet? Or is this not possible?
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
    Bought all the dex.
    +Vouch! Thanks for smooth trade!
    Quote Originally Posted by foflzjee View Post
    vouch +1
    would recommend
    trade went fast and legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontsui
    Thank you Austinnnnnnn for trusting and going first. Vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoTMGbulk View Post
    Thanks for the smooth trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
    Great buyer, fast and pleasent trade! Will do buisness with again
    Quote Originally Posted by xTwinzySnipez View Post
    Vouch for this guy! he went first, trade was very quick and smooth. Would trade again
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Good guy, trade went smooth!
    Very good trader, trustable!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinnnnnnnn :D View Post
    Just wondering, do you know how to exchange a sprite with another, for example change a common pet into a divine pet? Or is this not possible?
    in the client find the xml of ur common pet and the xml of the divine pet you want it to look like, and switch the texture part in the xml of the common pet with the texture part in the xml of the divine pet you want it to look like

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

Austinnnnnnnn :D (03-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    in the client find the xml of ur common pet and the xml of the divine pet you want it to look like, and switch the texture part in the xml of the common pet with the texture part in the xml of the divine pet you want it to look like
    Thanks Riigged.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
    Bought all the dex.
    +Vouch! Thanks for smooth trade!
    Quote Originally Posted by foflzjee View Post
    vouch +1
    would recommend
    trade went fast and legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontsui
    Thank you Austinnnnnnn for trusting and going first. Vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoTMGbulk View Post
    Thanks for the smooth trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
    Great buyer, fast and pleasent trade! Will do buisness with again
    Quote Originally Posted by xTwinzySnipez View Post
    Vouch for this guy! he went first, trade was very quick and smooth. Would trade again
    Good guy, trade went smooth!
    Very good trader, trustable!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Can you teach me how to do this. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylanl19109051 View Post
    Can you teach me how to do this. Thanks
    Four years later, Dylanl19109051 Selling divine pet account :/