Thread: Mark x hook

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Post Mark x hook

Alright so theres these videos of mod menus around and there is a hook donwload in them, its called mark x hook.

Ive seen some players modding around, talked to them they said they use mark x hook thing, for over a week is this thing trustworthy?

Thanks
    Nope. Total bs. Just renamed scripthook with online bypass. 100% ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by FappleTechOnline123 View Post
    Alright so theres these videos of mod menus around and there is a hook donwload in them, its called mark x hook.

Ive seen some players modding around, talked to them they said they use mark x hook thing, for over a week is this thing trustworthy?
    It is just a renamed version of scripthookV, and yes a lot of people are using it coz it is not detected yet, but soon r* is going to patch it as it is a public release and a lot of player using it to Troll/Grief lobbies, be careful with that hook you can enjoy that hook with jordan menu included with it until they patch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i thought renaming the file doesnt do anything? so is it safe to use until the next update or just a patch that no one will know about
    Last edited by FappleTechOnline123; 03-28-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i thought renaming the file doesnt do anything? so is it safe to use until the next update or just a patch that no one will know about
    if r* hotfix it then you may get banned before the next update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well, no one really knows. Most likely, R* has a list of all the hooks that have been used and they just update it so the next hook gets detected. Renaming it probably does work temporarily because the name isn't in the database of detected hooks. This is at least how I think about it. I don't think there is any actually way for R* to completely detect ScriptHook, otherwise even paid menus wouldn't work. No mod menus would work since they all rely on some version of ScriptHookV.

Thanks
    Been banned using it yesterday on 1 account and the other is still fine stopped using it !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe1234567 View Post
    Well, no one really knows. Most likely, R* has a list of all the hooks that have been used and they just update it so the next hook gets detected. Renaming it probably does work temporarily because the name isn't in the database of detected hooks. This is at least how I think about it. I don't think there is any actually way for R* to completely detect ScriptHook, otherwise even paid menus wouldn't work. No mod menus would work since they all rely on some version of ScriptHookV.
    Could the modders not have an executable that generates a random name, copies a hook (with the random name) to the games dir, and then launches GTA V?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredSkiddy View Post
    Could the modders not have an executable that generates a random name, copies a hook (with the random name) to the games dir, and then launches GTA V?
    Like I said. No one really knows. Only R* and the mod menu developers would know, but then you wouldn't have to pay for a menu if this was known now, would you?

Thanks
    i am using this hook (maybe another but with name "markxhook") and it works perfectely. I am using it for about month and still no ban. Maybe because i had never spawned money and modified xp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by jeziu View Post
    i am using this hook (maybe another but with name "markxhook") and it works perfectely. I am using it for about month and still no ban. Maybe because i had never spawned money and modified xp.
    That's one reason, yes. However, bans are delayed. They aren't instant. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Do not use Markhook and please dont talk about it on MPGH considering its BS