People ask this all the time so now I will make a guide on how to make a montage of something that they want.

1. Download the free FLV Converter here

Koyote Soft

Lets say for instance you want to make a montage about horses.

Once you have in downloaded, start the program. An FLV converter is a tool in which you download videos to your computer from multiple sites including Yahoo, Googel Video, Youtube, Metacafe, and other sites. You have a wide range of video selections for youor montage!

2. Type in the search bar at the top left the name of a video you want for you montage. Once you find a video that you want to add click download at the bottom of the screen. Once it is finished downloading you need to move it from your desktop to your video folder. Remember you can download several videos at one time.

3. Once you have as many videos as you want, open Windows Movie Maker. Once you are there you click on import video on the left of the screen. Double click the video you want. After you have done this you will have many videos clips but they are in order so you wont have to worry. I suggest you do not import all the videos at once.

4. Make your montage! Add cool music, effects, whatever you like!

I hope this helped you! If you have any questions PM me or Xfire me! kolby108