Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    There should be a collection of all past April Fools jokes that have been done. Other than that, I confirm talking to FBI over the phone and @arunforce irl name: Vapey, did indeed contact the FBI regarding this. I'm so sorry to see this happen. I hope you guys the best.

topkekwinsforever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    oh my goodness, can't believe people have the nerve to do this kind of crap.
    Have a Lovely Day!
    docdog1
    just me being useless IQ VALUES LESS THAN. hehe, could be a joke or just ur shit computer :P

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Happy April Fools.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    Its a joke, go back to the other April Fools joke that Arun posted in the past.. Its a joke because this day is April Fools.

That's going overboard, this happens like in every April Fools post, death threats appear.

Just a joke, should check twice before posting that.

Don't forget when Dave won the Lottery and he lost interest in MPGH.
    The link to the last years post, can i have the link?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wow i've been on MPGH for couple of years now and this website is amazing. I usually dont reply to any posts. This is a very bad situation i really hope you guys figure out who the thieves were and i wish good luck To MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This really sucks. I am not active much but I took the time to read. It is ridiculous, you trust these staff members and give them such title and they just don't even value that. I hope that those involved do get what they deserve. Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    people be joking right? Must be new to the site and can't tell its a joke.

in your Mt Dew watching and stealing your code
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Was banning all the staff permanently really necessary? I know this is pretty fucked up. But TBH, This is a hacking site so it should have been expected at some point. Also, now your threatening ppl with a ban if they say something you dont like? Im not talking about wat happened, just how your saying it. So this does not apply. Also, you just talking weird, like declaring ppl enemies and banning "swiftly", MPGH is a website, not a nation, gang, or pack of marauding bandits. it does not justify flowery language and actually makes the troll problem worse. Kinda like a squeaker that say "stop hacking!!" it is only encouraging. Most ppl dont care if they get banned. they either just dont care or know how to bypass ban. All im saying is, you completely missed what you were going for.
    dat boi harmebe livin that ratatatatat skid lyphe. oh dear sweet lord another tourette tick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Could have made your story a bit better. Within the 5 years you would have noticed random transactions. NT though, NT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    So...

1. A section has been public to all staffmembers. No one ever posted in there, or reported anything about it.
    2. The amount of views are probably way too high for it to be just for admins, no one ever considered that?
    3. Security wise to me it is extremely, extremely stupid to post all that information on the forum... Especially with that amount of money
    4. The staff members are still staff members? I see a lot of people banned that posted on here but somehow the staff has been unchanged? Forum cache???
    5. "we have decided to suspend all MPGH staff member positions outside of Global Moderator or higher, permanently." - > "We are hiring new global moderators"???
    6. Today is april the first...

If it's true I'm sorry to hear it but to me this seems like a joke.
    Thats a neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zekiheil View Post
    Was banning all the staff permanently really necessary? I know this is pretty fucked up. But TBH, This is a hacking site so it should have been expected at some point. Also, now your threatening ppl with a ban if they say something you dont like? Im not talking about wat happened, just how your saying it. So this does not apply. Also, you just talking weird, like declaring ppl enemies and banning "swiftly", MPGH is a website, not a nation, gang, or pack of marauding bandits. it does not justify flowery language and actually makes the troll problem worse. Kinda like a squeaker that say "stop hacking!!" it is only encouraging. Most ppl dont care if they get banned. they either just dont care or know how to bypass ban. All im saying is, you completely missed what you were going for.
    Lol, another neck to slow idiots.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    URGENT: Attention all MPGH Members

We discovered a significant issue with the current forum setup for MPGH. Our forum was mis-configured improperly such that all staff members were able to access our private MPGH Bank section, which has all credentials for our website's Bank Accounts, Paypal, Bitcoin, Amazon GC, and other money pools. It appears that this section had been accessible for at least 5+ years, without our knowledge, and no staff member reported to us this mis-configuration in the last 5+ years it was accessible. Due to this breach of trust, we have decided to suspend all MPGH staff member positions outside of Global Moderator or higher, permanently.

As for the MPGH Bank section, we have tallied up that due to this access, hundreds of thousands of dollars were siphoned out of the MPGH Bank fund, which paid for our expensive beowulf cluster servers that cost $5,000-$8,000 monthly. Due to this significant loss of capital gathered over years, we are unable to determine if we are able to host MPGH for the forseeable future. We have contacted the FBI in hopes to recover the lost funds, and track down the staff member who stole our money.

Our suspected thief has been narrowed down one of these members, and all of them have been dishonorably removed from their staff positions:

NormenJaydenFBI
    FanticSteal
    akim14
    Batman
    Boombox
    Chester
    Cursed
    DarkLordXYZ
    krazyshank
    lpmcgee12
    Nik
    Paralyze
    Psychotic
    Raple
    rwby
    Saboteur
    sir jblover
    Smoke
    Sylar
    Rotmgstd
    yulu
    ZectixV1

[These Former Staff members may appear as staff still due to our forum cache. Do not trust them if they attempt to trade with you.]

Any attempt to contact one of these members through any form of communication, or acknowledging one of them will lead to an instant, non-reversible, and permanent ban and IP ban. This falls under direct treason.

We are now hiring Global Moderators. Click here to apply!

Thank you for your cooperation and all the best,
    MPGH Staff
    Don't you dare call Austin dishonest

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    april fools?

Thanks
    dank ass april fools meme 5/7

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    gotta say this is one of you're best mpgh pranks @arunforce

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    WAIT A SEC, it's now 12:11 EST and when I go to the main page, the big yellow announcement isnt there. April Fools Confirmed.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast