Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks

≪≪྿྿MacMinecraft྿྿ ༒No Pay2Win༒Kingdoms༒Quests༒RPGme༒≫≫

MacMinecraft

Server IP: macminecraft.serveminecraft.net

✖ RPGme is the future of MMORPG plugins for Minecraft. It's just like mcMMO but it's bigger, better and has so many more features and is also much more user friendly. Just type "/stats" in game for help, you can click on each skill for more info, setup your own GUI and much more. You can also increase your total health while you level up, just like a real MMORPG. It never made sense that you level up but don't actually grow as a player, RPGme fixes this issue beautifully.

✖ 100% Non-Profit! I'm an independent server host, I do this because I love the community. Donations are used for server fees and upgrades only just as they were intended to be.

✖ Factions is old news, we have Kingdoms. It does everything Factions does and then expands upon it greatly. Raids are meaningful by having to defeat NPC Champions and allowing you to literally steal resource points from a defeated Kingdom. Protect your land with upgradeable turrets and mines along with bonuses and much more. There's also a very easy tutorial to get you started transitioning to Kingdoms, just type "/k info".

✖ Dungeons. Sometimes hunting in the world just isn't enough, dungeons are just plain fun and a great place to get together with current and soon to be friends. Gather some quests, make sure you've got room in your bags for all your loot and get cracking skulls. We've also added a beautiful dungeon lobby to relax in before or after a dungeon.

✖ Quests are a fun way to explore the lands, make some money and some experience and possibly some new friends. With currently over 20 quests at launch and new quests being added regularly there won't be any more of those "what should I do now" moments.

✖ Our PvP Manager punishes people who purposely quit or disconnect to avoid losing in PvP. Players who do this die, and drop their equipment and experience. This feature only applies to PvP and we even color code your names in Blue (not engaged in PvP) and Red (engaged in PvP combat).

✖ Dynamic economy that changes based on the supply and demand of the server, just like in real life added much needed realism to the game as well as offering new angles for making money and filling roles on the server. If you aren't a fighter become an entrepreneur.

✖ DynMap to enhance your adventure

✖ Live Support. We feel communication with our community and being able to provide help at any time is paramount which is why we have Live Support added to our website. You don't need to register, new and current users can get access to Live Support from myself the owner or one of our dedicated staff at a moments notice.

✖ Dynamic Respawn! Running back to your body for miles and miles is absolutely no fun, that's why we've added dynamic respawning. When you die you will respawn 30-50 blocks away from where you died instead of at the server spawn making recovering your body and getting back to playing the game much more efficient.

✖ Citizens2 NPC's really help bring the server alive. They'll even stop and speak with you if you happen to be near one.

✖ Double XP every weekend. This is a tradition we've had going for a long time and everyone enjoys it. Every single weekend, that's every Friday, Saturday and Sunday it's Double XP for everyone.
    Last edited by jaevyn; 04-02-2016 at 07:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaevyn For This Useful Post:

tamsd (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This sounds like a really good server I will try it right now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tamsd For This Useful Post:

jaevyn (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by jaevyn View Post
    MacMinecraft

Server IP: macminecraft.serveminecraft.net

✖ RPGme is the future of MMORPG plugins for Minecraft. It's just like mcMMO but it's bigger, better and has so many more features and is also much more user friendly. Just type "/stats" in game for help, you can click on each skill for more info, setup your own GUI and much more. You can also increase your total health while you level up, just like a real MMORPG. It never made sense that you level up but don't actually grow as a player, RPGme fixes this issue beautifully.

✖ 100% Non-Profit! I'm an independent server host, I do this because I love the community. Donations are used for server fees and upgrades only just as they were intended to be.

✖ Factions is old news, we have Kingdoms. It does everything Factions does and then expands upon it greatly. Raids are meaningful by having to defeat NPC Champions and allowing you to literally steal resource points from a defeated Kingdom. Protect your land with upgradeable turrets and mines along with bonuses and much more. There's also a very easy tutorial to get you started transitioning to Kingdoms, just type "/k info".

✖ Dungeons. Sometimes hunting in the world just isn't enough, dungeons are just plain fun and a great place to get together with current and soon to be friends. Gather some quests, make sure you've got room in your bags for all your loot and get cracking skulls. We've also added a beautiful dungeon lobby to relax in before or after a dungeon.

✖ Quests are a fun way to explore the lands, make some money and some experience and possibly some new friends. With currently over 20 quests at launch and new quests being added regularly there won't be any more of those "what should I do now" moments.

✖ Our PvP Manager punishes people who purposely quit or disconnect to avoid losing in PvP. Players who do this die, and drop their equipment and experience. This feature only applies to PvP and we even color code your names in Blue (not engaged in PvP) and Red (engaged in PvP combat).

✖ Dynamic economy that changes based on the supply and demand of the server, just like in real life added much needed realism to the game as well as offering new angles for making money and filling roles on the server. If you aren't a fighter become an entrepreneur.

✖ DynMap to enhance your adventure

✖ Live Support. We feel communication with our community and being able to provide help at any time is paramount which is why we have Live Support added to our website. You don't need to register, new and current users can get access to Live Support from myself the owner or one of our dedicated staff at a moments notice.

✖ Dynamic Respawn! Running back to your body for miles and miles is absolutely no fun, that's why we've added dynamic respawning. When you die you will respawn 30-50 blocks away from where you died instead of at the server spawn making recovering your body and getting back to playing the game much more efficient.

✖ Citizens2 NPC's really help bring the server alive. They'll even stop and speak with you if you happen to be near one.

✖ Double XP every weekend. This is a tradition we've had going for a long time and everyone enjoys it. Every single weekend, that's every Friday, Saturday and Sunday it's Double XP for everyone.
    Need to include server version and if it's premium or cracked. @Nik
    "Ever since mum said, "Son you are a king, I feel like Floyd when I'm stepping into the ring."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Skepta For This Useful Post:

jaevyn (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @jaevyn please state if your server is cracked or premium. You have 24 hours

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

jaevyn (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Sorry folks.

Server is 1.9 currently but being updated to 1.9.1 this evening. We are also Premium.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jaevyn For This Useful Post:

Skepta (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    We've updated to 1.9.2 and also added new Treasure, Surprise Bags and more to enhance your adventure and reward you for exploring.

Thanks
    We've updated our Kingdoms plugin which brings you a brand new structure. Extractors will allow a configurable amount of RP for collection every set amount of minutes. Does not produce more RP until collected. The Nexus GUI has also been tweaked a bit.

Our world mob levels were also doubled the mob leveling distance so you'll have to go farther out to reach the max level mobs.

Thanks
    Very well server but not enougjh players

Thanks
    Great server just went on it today, they do need more players though.

Thanks
    IP doesn't work for me?

Thanks
    It must be down then.