Thanks

S> B&s Gold, negotiable! See post for more detials of what i'm doing.

I have upcoming 100 gold to sell, read below to see what i'm doing. Skype is in my signature below and/or click <--- under the profile picture to add me.

Hello, i'm new towards the BNS and selling here as well, but i'd like to move on to selling here. About myself, I sell Gold on the Vindictus section, since 2013, and still am, and also sold ROTMG Accounts before I did Vindictus. Vindcitus, right now, is in a very, very bad state to sell, as prices are so rediculous now. I farm it myself, no bots, no hacks, i just sit here all day, farm, and sell it when i've reached a satisfacted
    amout, and now, i'd love to do this for the BNS players. See my past threads, etc my profile for seller credibility.

Now. What i do is, i farm, then at the end of the month or when i've gotten lucky and got alot of gold, i then make a update and sell it in a bundle(since i don't use bots, it does, and indeed, it does, take time to farm). I am interested in selling the upcoming 100 gold, for X dollers, we can discuss it on skype. If gold can sell in this section, this thread will be where i update and sell it. 100 gold is the starting point, to see if it can sell. I can do what i've done in vindcitus, where i give free huge amount of gold, but, i'll have to see how BNS section does.

When 100 gold has been reached, i will bump the thread.
    Last edited by Alischiell; 04-05-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    Add me on IM

Vouch thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...74#post9529974 Every trade will be posted here, or in my threads i bump.

Thanks
    I have 100 gold now. If, 0.25 is 1 gold, then 100m will be $25, so i can do around, 20 dollers, just contact me on skype.
    Last edited by Alischiell; 04-06-2016 at 12:21 PM.
    Add me on IM

Vouch thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...74#post9529974 Every trade will be posted here, or in my threads i bump.

Thanks
    I have 100 gold now. If, 0.25 is 1 gold, then 100m will be $25, so i can do around, 20 dollers, just contact me on skype.
    Add me on IM