Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Fastest way to get a juggernaut item of Nulgath (less than 10 hours)

Hey guys, I decided to write this tutorial for everyone to use when farming their first, second, third or even their final juggernaut item. I've been using this approach ever since the "Dreadrock Gem Exchange" quest was added to the game.

Firstly, here are some prerequisites (items that you'll need before you start farming the rest):

Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem), I recommend using the built-in Mana Energy in Carbon 1.7.9 for this.
    Unidentified 13, you will most likely end up getting at least one of these when farming for the non-mem voucher.
    At least 8 free bag spaces, you can free up this space after obtaining your juggernaut item of Nulgath.

After you have met every criteria that was stated above, feel free to advance to the rest of the tutorial.

Now that you have both a Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) and an Unidentified 13, you may start botting for the other requirements.

1) Use my Dreadrock Gem Exchange bot to farm the necessary tainted gems, dark crystal shards and diamonds of nulgath.
    2) After you have obtained the required amount, you may head over to a private instance of Tercessuinotlim.
    3) After joining a Tercessuinotlim, get an alt account and glitch the room to make the Dark Makai spawn faster.
    4) Open your bot's quest loader and load in quest ID 4778, this is the ID for the Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath quest, a quest that rewards you with either a Totem of Nulgath or 10x Gem of Nulgath.
    5) The rest is pretty self-explanatory after this. Do the Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath quest 5 times to get the required totems and gems.
    6) You can enable "Attack Bot" and manually accept the Essence of Nulgath drops. I've found that using bots to do this quest usually just slows down the farming process.

By now, you should have every requirement needed except for the Nulgath Rune. You can get this rune by heading over to r9 in /join underworld.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to axtreckkkk For This Useful Post:

bandar7_ (05-22-2016),Beastmode627 (12-18-2016),bruno sas (11-20-2017),godhunter11 (01-16-2017),Hunter (04-08-2016),JackCorsair (04-08-2016),Koisuke Reo (04-19-2016),sczr (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Very nice! thanks for the tips

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
    Hey guys, I decided to write this tutorial for everyone to use when farming their first, second, third or even their final juggernaut item. I've been using this approach ever since the "Dreadrock Gem Exchange" quest was added to the game.

Firstly, here are some prerequisites (items that you'll need before you start farming the rest):

Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem), I recommend using the built-in Mana Energy in Carbon 1.7.9 for this.
    Unidentified 13, you will most likely end up getting at least one of these when farming for the non-mem voucher.
    At least 8 free bag spaces, you can free up this space after obtaining your juggernaut item of Nulgath.

After you have met every criteria that was stated above, feel free to advance to the rest of the tutorial.

Now that you have both a Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) and an Unidentified 13, you may start botting for the other requirements.

1) Use my Dreadrock Gem Exchange bot to farm the necessary tainted gems, dark crystal shards and diamonds of nulgath.
    2) After you have obtained the required amount, you may head over to a private instance of Tercessuinotlim.
    3) After joining a Tercessuinotlim, get an alt account and glitch the room to make the Dark Makai spawn faster.
    4) Open your bot's quest loader and load in quest ID 4778, this is the ID for the Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath quest, a quest that rewards you with either a Totem of Nulgath or 10x Gem of Nulgath.
    5) The rest is pretty self-explanatory after this. Do the Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath quest 5 times to get the required totems and gems.
    6) You can enable "Attack Bot" and manually accept the Essence of Nulgath drops. I've found that using bots to do this quest usually just slows down the farming process.

By now, you should have every requirement needed except for the Nulgath Rune. You can get this rune by heading over to r9 in /join underworld.
    Onii-chan, I'm having trouble with the voucher of nulgath non mem :c

Thanks
    if i only have Unidentified 13,is it a problem to get the Voucher of Nulgath (Non-Mem) at the last?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Koisuke Reo

As you can read in the tutorial, you need the Voucher of Nulgath (Non-Mem) for the quest Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath whch gives either 1x Totem of Nulgath or 10x Gem of Nulgath and requires 60x Essence of Nulgath instead of 100x EoN.

Having it at the beginning is easier. Farming 180 essence instead of 300, for example, can give you 3x Totems faster. In fact, if you were to use the VoN (non-mem), with 300x EoN you'd get 5x ToN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You could load and use The Assistant quest to farm for VoN (non-mem) and/or Uni13s.
    Stock up on gold using this method www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089600

Then you can proceed with totem farming.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    -Play_N_Hack

i let my char farming Dreadrock Gem Excange Bot at night, when i woke up, ihave met the requirement for the Juggernaut Item, and get Dark Crystal Shards x65, Diamond x17 Gem x28 Tainted Gem x123 and Totem x3

I have Unidentified 13 and Coucher of Nulgath (mem) firstly, now i should farm for VoN (non-mem)

FYI, i started the Mana Energy Bot with Carbon, both my Char, but it take a long time to get VoN (non-mem) than Unidentified 13(have it x2 when doing this quest)

Anyone can tell me what quest is the fastest to get Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Koisuke Reo View Post
    -Play_N_Hack

i let my char farming Dreadrock Gem Excange Bot at night, when i woke up, ihave met the requirement for the Juggernaut Item, and get Dark Crystal Shards x65, Diamond x17 Gem x28 Tainted Gem x123 and Totem x3

I have Unidentified 13 and Coucher of Nulgath (mem) firstly, now i should farm for VoN (non-mem)

FYI, i started the Mana Energy Bot with Carbon, both my Char, but it take a long time to get VoN (non-mem) than Unidentified 13(have it x2 when doing this quest)

Anyone can tell me what quest is the fastest to get Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)?

Sorry for my bad english
    This is the fastest method to obtain VoN (non-mem)
    v
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    You could load and use The Assistant quest to farm for VoN (non-mem) and/or Uni13s.
    Stock up on gold using this method www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089600

To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how can we glitch the room if we cant join (/join Tercessuinotlim)? (I have 50 bone dust)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhuf08 View Post
    how can we glitch the room if we cant join (/join Tercessuinotlim)? (I have 50 bone dust)
    You can.
    In the bone dust room at Citadel, don't enter the portal, type in /join tercessuinotlim-#### and you'll be able to make it work, ofc you can only glitch the room if there's another person there aside from your chara.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You can.
    In the bone dust room at Citadel, don't enter the portal, type in /join tercessuinotlim-#### and you'll be able to make it work, ofc you can only glitch the room if there's another person there aside from your chara.
    yeah i know but thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You don't need 50 bone dust. Just /join citadel and use Carbon's Cell Grabber to cell hop to M22 and then you can /join tercessuinotlim-#####

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    You don't need 50 bone dust. Just /join citadel and use Carbon's Cell Grabber to cell hop to M22 and then you can /join tercessuinotlim-#####
    I use Carbon's Totem of Nulgath auto bot (when you press the down arrow key).
    Just click start then stop, then huala! (have to be at Citadel to be moved to the cell)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Stock up on gold using this method
    Doesnt work ;3 I used 12 million gold and yet its not dropped :'( How many tries do u usually get the voucher?
    Last edited by kayronsuo; 06-03-2016 at 03:21 AM. Reason: I forgot to reply to Yuudoki (I used phone for the first time on this page)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kayronsuo View Post
    Doesnt work ;3 I used 12 million gold and yet its not dropped :'( How many tries do u usually get the voucher?
    Three days at max.
    Fuck luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast