1 6.25%
  • 5 - Black /w Green/Red Stripes - Leather

7 43.75%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Question [POLL] Help Me Choose My Next Gucci Bi-Fold Wallet

So the time has come and I need a new wallet...

The only brand I'll ever use is Gucci simply because of the pure quality that comes with everything they make.

I am having a difficult time making up my mind because I only splurge on a new wallet once every 2 years.

So, figured I'll just make a thread to see what opinions MPGH has on the latest Gucci bi-fold wallet styles.

I am not asking opinions on pricing, so please don't waste replies on that.

Please vote for one of these styles and post why you pick that style, so hopefully I can make a decision tonight or tomorrow.

K. Thnx.

Thanks
    5 looks the best but in general, I think they all look pretty bad...maybe I got no sense in fashion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Why the fuck would you spend 300+ dollars for a fucking wallet
    sorare

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Someoneudontremember View Post
    Same reason people spend 300+ on clothes,watches,shoes,hats ect....

Because of the quality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Same reason people spend 300+ on clothes,watches,shoes,hats ect....

Because of the quality.
    I sincerely doubt it has much to do with quality. Apparently having a popular brand is cool and such. I'm just very glad that stage in my life has past.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Someoneudontremember View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I sincerely doubt it has much to do with quality. Apparently having a popular brand is cool and such. I'm just very glad that stage in my life has past.
    They are extremely high quality, have style, and last more than two years. Not to mention it's a great collection item because as time goes on, you can see back into the past by looking at the old ones and remembering the two years you used it during. Also, why the fuck not?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I am not asking opinions on pricing, so please don't waste replies on that.

Thanks

They are extremely high quality, have style, and last more than two years. Not to mention it's a great collection item because as time goes on, you can see back into the past by looking at the old ones and remembering the two years you used it during. Also, why the fuck not?

Look I'm not attacking you or your wallets, if this is what you like than sure you are free to buy them. I have a wallet that wasn't more than 10$ and I have it for 5 years now. I get that you want it, a lot of people in teenage years want proper brand clothing and such.

The only one I seem to like a little is number 3. But then again, I'm not much into that kind of fashion so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well its always a + to have a nice brand.
    I personally buy a lot of designer clothes and they are great so you're wrong in saying that it has nothing to do with quality.

Thanks
    well its always a + to have a nice brand.
    I personally buy a lot of designer clothes and they are great so you're wrong in saying that it has nothing to do with quality.
    It's good quality yes, but I also know there is good quality to find that is literally 1/8th that price. If the quality was less, but the brand still such a hype. People would still buy it. It's just that people wouldn't hype trash for such a ridicule price.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's good quality yes, but I also know there is good quality to find that is literally 1/8th that price. If the quality was less, but the brand still such a hype. People would still buy it. It's just that people wouldn't hype trash for such a ridicule price.
    Usually there is just much better quality in the more expensive stuff and much more detail.
    Still I know that you can get cheap stuff that can last.

Thanks
    Usually there is just much better quality in the more expensive stuff and much more detail.
    Still I know that you can get cheap stuff that can last.
    Define quality for me then. Because I know some people having not too expensive wallets that they are using now for pretty much 20 - 25 years, not even close to the price of Gucci. The threadstarter wants a new wallet after years of use (again no problem you do that, is your decision). But what else is considered quality? The way it feels. Material used to make it look good? Because sure then it would be of excellent quality. I could put 20 diamonds on my wallet and say its good quality then depending on the definition. But I am very positive when it comes to longlivety(what in my eyes is quality) they are equal to other wallets which practically is a lifetime.

So when I say, I doubt its much about quality, I just mean I doubt its about the longlivety of the wallet, especially considering he changes it after 2 years.
    Last edited by Sammy; 04-13-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Look I'm not attacking you or your wallets, if this is what you like than sure you are free to buy them. I have a wallet that wasn't more than 10$ and I have it for 5 years now. I get that you want it, a lot of people in teenage years want proper brand clothing and such.

The only one I seem to like a little is number 3. But then again, I'm not much into that kind of fashion so.
    Appreciate the feedback, but I'm way past my teen years. I am leaning towards #3 too, but I have a feeling the blue wouldn't work well on days I wear opposite colors. I've always been more of a brown on tan type of guy for that very reason. However, I might change it up and just go for the blue on white and use one of my older ones on days I wear colors like red. Yet, the brown with brown stripes looks really nice too. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

Thanks

Appreciate the feedback, but I'm way past my teen years. I am leaning towards #3 too, but I have a feeling the blue wouldn't work well on days I wear opposite colors. I've always been more of a brown on tan type of guy for that very reason. However, I might change it up and just go for the blue on white and use one of my older ones on days I wear colors like red. Yet, the brown with brown stripes looks really nice too. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
    Wow, you are way overthinking it. Just look at every picture and with every wallet you'll get a feeling. Just use that. Don't overthink with what fits what and such. Which one do you like the most, because with that one you'll be the happiest with

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Go with 1

/2short

- - - Updated - - -

Define quality for me then. Because I know some people having not too expensive wallets that they are using now for pretty much 20 - 25 years, not even close to the price of Gucci. The threadstarter wants a new wallet after years of use (again no problem you do that, is your decision). But what else is considered quality? The way it feels. Material used to make it look good? Because sure then it would be of excellent quality. I could put 20 diamonds on my wallet and say its good quality then depending on the definition. But I am very positive when it comes to longlivety(what in my eyes is quality) they are equal to other wallets which practically is a lifetime.

So when I say, I doubt its much about quality, I just mean I doubt its about the longlivety of the wallet, especially considering he changes it after 2 years.
    Well When I say quality I do mean the material used, maybe not in wallets because tbh Idk much about wallets but I do know quite a bit about clothes and watches, and you can definitely tell the difference between a 100$ watch and a 700$ watch.
    Same story with clothes you can tell the difference between a 20$ jacket and a 300$ jacket.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (04-13-2016)

Thanks
    Go with 1

/2short

- - - Updated - - -

Well When I say quality I do mean the material used, maybe not in wallets because tbh Idk much about wallets but I do know quite a bit about clothes and watches, and you can definitely tell the difference between a 100$ watch and a 700$ watch.
    Same story with clothes you can tell the difference between a 20$ jacket and a 300$ jacket.
    Right I can relate to that, some clothing and such do require to be a little bit better made I agree. Watches is also interesting because, what makes a watch a good quality watch?

I'd say
    -Longlivety
    -If it's waterproof
    -Some few extra functionalities such as stopwatches.

Things like that it's made of gold and I don't know what else isn't to me really quality yet it does make a watch very expensive.

My dad has such a cheap watch but he has it since he was 30, and he is 65 now. So yea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast