Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[20-25$]15$/MORE PER DAY AUTOPILOT AFTER LAUNCH | NO INVESTMENT

Hello guys,

I've came up with a method that can make you earn 15$/more per day.
    Since I don't have many reputation here, I'm giving away a vouch copy to any mod who could be kind enough to do a well written vouch in the thread.

Things you need to know before buying :
    - 1-4 hours to set up
    - You don't need any investment
    - I'll help you if anything is unclear (Yes support is free!)
    - Daily Income
    - Cashout via PayPal (easiest/fastest) or BTC
    - It's pretty cool, give it a try !

Payment :
    20$ Bitcoins
    25$ Paypal
    (For now)

Contact me via Skype : MyselfNull

T.O.S.
    No refunds
    No resells (or PM me to discuss about it)
    No leaking

If you have any question feel free to ask me !

I'm in Nik's Top Marketplace Picks : CLICK HERE TO SEE !

All the vouches/reviews so far (OVER 25 !! Last Updated 24/05/16):

Quote Originally Posted by lafont3n View Post
    The setup steps are not so easy for a noob, however this guy is super friendly, practically did 90% of the job in teamviewer for me! Answers in 1 minute. Super nice!

Vouch for him!

Quote Originally Posted by LooToSCZE View Post
    I bought method and its really awesome already setup it and i see first earnings... Thanks too for skype help

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post

[Read Only Vouch]#25

ORIGINALITY
    Rating - 8/10
    Seen the method before, but this has its own twist to it.

METHOD
    Rating - 8/10
    Method should work. I'm positive it will. Seller even showed me proof (not proof of payments, proof of the actual method, which makes it more legit). Its definitely autopilot. You will only need to set it up once and then never touch it again. You can also invest and make more earnings a bit more, but you don't need to.

CONTENT
    Rating - 9/10
    Its about a page and a bit long (text wise). Its short and to the point. Has many pictures for aid, which I really like. The set up can get confusing but there is a tutorial in the e-book making it much easier. Some bits are a bit vague but they are the self-explanatory bits. No design, but its well structured.

DIFFICULTY
    Rating - Easy
    The set up may be a little bit difficult, but I'm sure you can get there at the end. After the set up, you literally don't have to do anything (other than cashing out money).

PRICE
    Rating - 8/10
    I'm not sure how I feel about the price. It is ideal-ish. Its not too bad.

OVERVIEW
    Rating - 8.5/10
    It's a good e-book. I'm positive you can make some money from this. The seller says no investment, but if you did invest money, you can significantly increase your daily earnings. I'd say per every $5-10 you invest, you add another layer of earnings. I might try this myself, because of its simplicity.

Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist]- View Post
    [Read Only] [Not a vouch]

[Method]:
    8.5/10
    The setup will need some time close to an hour but then you're ready to go.

[Earnings]:
    Very Good!
    I haven't tried the method yet but I can say you will make legit income from the proofs that the seller have shown me.

[Difficulty]:
    Average
    You will need to make a few accounts on each website of 2-3 websites, but then it will be totally autopilot.

[The Seller]:
    8/10
    Kind & friendly.

[Support]:
    9.5/10
    The seller answers all your questions in no time.

[Overall]:
    9/10

Good luck on your sales!

Quote Originally Posted by ceecey View Post
    Bought this method yesterday. It has potential to make some money.
    The setup will take a while to get 15$ daily but once everything is running it should be autopilot.
    When i get my first payout i will post again.

Seller is very friendly and answered all my questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by WazWaz_Man View Post
    Thank you very much, just bought this method seems pretty clever and seller is pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dikastas View Post
    So here is my little review, this may or may not be an essay.

This guy is the fucking man. Helped me out so much during the set up process and talked me through the entire thing. This is also a truly autopilot method unlike many others. Literally just like 20 mins a day just to check how things are going. You have to pretty much do nothing for many days. Literally just check how things are going and sit back and be a lazy pig while making a decent amount of money.

You can make more with how much time you put into the setup and how often you want to do the method.
    This is unsaturatable too which is pretty damn dope and also extremely reliable. I haven't made much money yet, mostly because I've been fucking around, but now that I have put some actual effort into the setup process and started doing it right, I have already started making some money. While a minute amount, some is better than nothing right?

Eventually you'll start cashing out $15-30 a day. Again, it just depends how much time and effort you put into the actual setup.

Also, this method goes a long way, you can start doing shit that is pretty insane and make even more money!

This method isn't only constrained to the one in the ebook. I would say my overall rating is a 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra's Apprentice View Post
    My vouch review (READ ONLY)
    Visuals - 8/10: It has a few pictures, everything is shown, how to do this, how to do that etc.
    Method - 9/10: Never seen anything similar to this. Setup takes a bit of time, but in the end it will be worth it.
    Earnings - 9/10: Seller provided me proof of what he earned in the past few days. Was surprised that he actually earned money, not like others who edit images or whatever. He did a .gif and reloading the page. That is proof to me!
    Difficulty - Pretty easy: Although the setting up takes some time, it won't be hard after you're done setting it up. Pretty easy to start earning money after that.
    Support - 10/10: He will answer anything you ask, as long as it is related to the eBook I had a few questions, which he answered.
    Price - 9/10: If you follow the eBook correctly, you won't have a hard time earning the money back.
    English - 9/10: Noticed a few grammatical errors, really minor ones.
    Overall - 9/10: Would recommend this eBook if you are willing to do some work. GLWS!

Quote Originally Posted by unuhuynh View Post
    The seller stayed with me for a week to work with me. He's really nice and answer all the question. I do recommend you try this method, it is worth it.

This is also unsaturatable, two way to approach the method so variety is a plus. The book constantly get updated which is fantastic for complete noob like me. You will find picture helpful. Spoiler: Also gifs below picture!!!!!!!!

This is my first vouch and I'm glad to give it to OP. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by .TheKing View Post
    I bought this method yesterday and I am very satisfied as I see it's potential. This is NOT a read-only vouch, I have tested it and already started earning !

Originality: 8/10

I've heard and seen some similar stuff before but have never used like this and with such a smart twist. It is pretty unique and original.

Content: 9/10

Lots of images and links to gifs, very descriptive, lots of details provided. The method is smart and while it may take you a little time to set up, it's worth it !

Structure: 9/10

Fancy PDF file with everything you need in it. +1 for the gifs link !

Support: 10/10

Indeep is super cool, he answers all of my questions pretty fast, he does a lot of helping via TeamViewer, can't ask for more !

Overall: 9.5/10

This method WORKS. Investment is not needed at all. Little patience for the setup, but once you all figured it out you are good top go! Rather smart and powerful eBook making me win more money each day! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    vouch, bought a copy 3 days ago already made money on auto

Quote Originally Posted by rezkull View Post
    Incredibly smooth purchase. They guy is really professional and really nice. It's hard to explain how nice he seems.

Thanks!!! e-book looks professional and promising. Gonna get on it tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by iScammed View Post

[Read only]

[Method]
    9/10
    The method is very unique and I haven't seen this method in any ebook before! The setup may take a while but will definitely earn you mad cash. It's a set up & forget type of method, so if you're looking to earn some extra cash without doing anything this is for you.

[Difficulty]
    Average
    It takes a while to set up and may be confusing but op provides pictures step by step in his ebook, and will provide support also!

[Support]
    10/10
    Very friendly person, will answer any questions you have about the ebook

[Earnings]
    N/A, will update with some payments I get from this

[Overall]
    9/10
    Method is solid and reading it alone, I know the method will work. (:

Quote Originally Posted by BanditoPocket View Post
    Purchased this ebook a couple hours ago and it took awhile but I've got everything setup properly with the help of Indeep.

Very friendly seller, answers all my doubts and even guides me using TeamViewer.

Still starting out slow, but will update with proof of earning soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcessiveProfanity View Post
    Purchase review after a couple of days usage.

Price - 10/10
    The price is so unfathomable considering you can literally make the money back in 2 days time if you set it up properly!

Support - 10/10
    @Indeep is definitely one of the most pleasant sellers i've ever had the experience of conversating with on this website. Not only that he has been able to answer any question i've been able to come up with so far!

Time & Effort - 7/10
    So this method definitely takes a decent amount of time to set up and make it run efficiently (we are possibly talking an hour for somewhat experienced users, and multiple hours for inexperienced users (You should definitely not skip on this ebook because of time though!)) Once method is up and running and considering which route you took this can be 100% autopilot from there on out.

Difficulty - 8/10
    As mentioned in T&E this does take some time to set up, but it isn't by any means difficult to do and most people will be able to do this - I am also very sure this works worldwide as @Indeep has previously mentioned.

Overall - 9/10
    Taking all this in to consideration i feel this is a solid ebook that actually works for once compared to many others...
    Would definitely recommend purchasing this!

Payment proof
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf_19 View Post
    The method pretty much rocks, the guy is MEGA friendly probably the best I`ve ever encountered from MPGH. He was super duper relaxed and confident...he answered all my questions I had and he actually setup the whole thing via teamviewer for me which was very helpful because I`m a noob at this stuff so...after 2 hours of the setup the money started to kick in...The method is one of the safest out there, and you can chill and smoke a cigarette like me right now and make money :3 I would rate it 9/10 very very good eBook.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrayfox View Post
    I bought this ebook about a week ago and I can already say it's absolutely worth it. The setup takes some time but after that you can just relax and check how things are going. Getting to the 15$ per day takes a long time, and I doubt I will even earn that much, but I'm sure I will get to 5-10$ a day and considering it's autopilot that's amazing.
    I definitely recommend buying this ebook
    Quote Originally Posted by saberdz View Post
    Hello

I just purchased this great eBook and I must say its mind blowing , I have bough a lot of shitty eBooks before , believe me this is the only eBook that gave me hope that I will be doing some decent money online after struggling for many months finding a solution for myself, the strategy is well explained and very easy to understand , so don't think TWICE! just get it , and the price is so amazing! and the most important thing is that InDeep is the nicest person on earth , he is so professorial ,very helpful and so friendly at the same time , you feel so secure with him!

so personally I give it 10/10

Get your copy NOW!

[Read Only Vouch]#59
    OP has asked me to do another review since he has updated his e-book a lot since the first release.

ORIGINALITY
    Rating - 8/10

METHOD
    Rating - 8/10
    Method should work. I'm positive it will. Seller even showed me proof via screenshare (not proof of payments, proof of the actual method, which makes it more legit). Its definitely autopilot. You will only need to set it up once and then never touch it again. You can also invest and make more earnings a bit more, but you don't need to. New edition includes policies regarding the method.

CONTENT
    Rating - 9.5/10
    Its about a page and a bit long (text wise). Its short and to the point. Has many pictures for aid, which I really like. The set up can get confusing but there is a tutorial in the e-book making it much easier. Some bits are a bit vague but they are the self-explanatory bits. No design, but its well structured. New edition contains more tutorials and pictures for aid.

DIFFICULTY
    Rating - Easy
    The set up may be a little bit difficult, but I'm sure you can get there at the end. After the set up, you literally don't have to do anything (other than cashing out money).

PRICE
    Rating - 8/10
    Price isn't too bad

OVERVIEW
    Rating - 8.5/10
    It's a good e-book. I'm positive you can make some money from this. The seller says no investment, but if you did invest money, you can significantly increase your daily earnings. There is a waiting period until you see some decent income. You will need to wait about 3 days - 1 week. All in all, this method will work.

Quote Originally Posted by damafratzen View Post
    Really nice guy, got my Ebook 1 minute after payment. Even a nobrainer like me can get this method to work.

Huge vouch for OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    Good Morning MPGH,

My name is Punkie and I am looking to provide you with a detailed feedback review. Without further a due let's get started!

How much can you make? exactly as the method says, up to $15.00+ per day!
    How easy is it to setup? Fairly easy, if you even need help, Indeed is available via Skype!
    The price is just right, you will definitely make your money back and tons more!
    Now, here is the question: Do you have to spend money? NO, he has a method where investment is not required!

I've bought tons of ebooks before, but this ebook is the most worth! I would definitely buy this for friends or refer them!
    Now, I am so happy, with the level of service provided, I'm bouncing around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegalos View Post
    The asking price for this method is nothing compared to what this user offers, not only is the method legit and with lots of possibilited buy also Indeep is a very kind, and helpful person and with lots of patience, he will answer all you questions and is easily reachable through skype, you will not regret buying his ebook!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evixis View Post
    Hey!

I've bought this eBook and it's pretty awesome. I followed his instructions, and already made some money! It's pretty easy, setup takes a bit of time... But once you get set up you can just sit back and relax. You will see some money on your account in few days, don't worry, you will get more and more. If you work each day for 1 hour you'll make loads of money, no joking.

This method is not saturable, it's easy and you see the effect of it in a day or two.

He's friendly, answers all dumb questions and he dosen't just ignore you after a week, he'll help you anytime. You can make hell a lot of money this way.
    Big vouch for Indeep!
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfMind View Post
    Bought the method, payment proof,
    https://blockchain.info/tx/e72c48ecb...5341d16228b0bf

Received the method, after going through it, I had to say this method is really the right method for me.
    I've already had some of requirements, so I'll take less setup time than most people do,
    plus I've seen similar method, but this has its own twist like Nik said.

I'll start doing this method by tomorrow, and I'll surely post some earnings proof if it works for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    [Method]:
    8/10

[Earnings]:

Earnings will be pretty decent for sure, method is really smart and well explained !

[Seller]:
    10/10
    So kind and friendly he even didn't recieve full price because of my sending option and he still went with it

[Support]:
    9/10
    He answered all of my questions whenever I asked him.

[Overall]:
    9.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDaNigga View Post
    Legit and friendly. Provide a full support all along the use of the ebook, earning grow up everyday, and somehow motivates you to do more, no prerequisites other than a credit card, do not hesitate, buy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenecojr View Post
    Awesome method. Started earning already! Note the startup is a little tricky but afterwards you make money slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SorinGG View Post
    Vouch for this guy!! Amazing support, went above and beyond his responsibilies and tried to provide me 101% support to get money!!
    I currently have some problems with getting the ebook working (it is totally my fault) BUT even with the problems which limited the amount i earned like by 90% i am still making around $0.72 per day(you can definitely get more, i just have some problems which again is a fault on my end).

THIS IS A BRAND NEW AND UPDATED VERSION OF THIS EBOOK,STARTING 04/09/2017, A LOT HAS CHANGED, IT'S NOW ENTIRELY NOOB FRIENDLY !!
    Last edited by Smoke; 09-11-2017 at 03:08 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Indeep For This Useful Post:

BeRambo (10-12-2017),ceecey (04-23-2016),ciklopmartin (09-12-2017),darrylssy (09-29-2017),kevzuidwest (05-24-2016),KrapulaDragon (05-27-2016),Lift (06-24-2016),Luverdark (05-11-2016),unnamed1244 (10-03-2017)

Thanks
    /Approved
    Content is safe and doesn't break any MPGH rules. Method is simple but takes a small amount of time to set up
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Will this get saturated?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No way it can be saturated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It's CPA? CPC? or any affiliate method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No affiliate method !

Thanks
    The setup steps are not so easy for a noob, however this guy is super friendly, practically did 90% of the job in teamviewer for me! Answers in 1 minute. Super nice!

Vouch for him!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lafont3n For This Useful Post:

unuhuynh (04-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by lafont3n View Post

Vouch for him!
    Thanks for the vouch and happy to help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I bought method and its really awesome already setup it and i see first earnings... Thanks too for skype help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Seller asked me to do a vouch copy. Will update in a few hours!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

[Read Only Vouch]#25

ORIGINALITY
    Rating - 8/10

METHOD
    Rating - 8/10
    Method should work. I'm positive it will. Seller even showed me proof (not proof of payments, proof of the actual method, which makes it more legit). Its definitely autopilot. You will only need to set it up once and then never touch it again. You can also invest and make more earnings a bit more, but you don't need to.

CONTENT
    Rating - 9/10
    Its about a page and a bit long (text wise). Its short and to the point. Has many pictures for aid, which I really like. The set up can get confusing but there is a tutorial in the e-book making it much easier. Some bits are a bit vague but they are the self-explanatory bits. No design, but its well structured.

DIFFICULTY
    Rating - Easy

PRICE
    Rating - 8/10

OVERVIEW
    Rating - 8.5/10
    It's a good e-book. I'm positive you can make some money from this. The seller says no investment, but if you did invest money, you can significantly increase your daily earnings. I'd say per every $5-10 you invest, you add another layer of earnings. I might try this myself, because of its simplicity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

[Method]:
    8.5/10

[Earnings]:
    Very Good!
    I haven't tried the method yet but I can say you will make legit income from the proofs that the seller have shown me.

[Difficulty]:
    Average
    You will need to make a few accounts on each website of 2-3 websites, but then it will be totally autopilot.

[The Seller]:
    8/10
    Kind & friendly.

[Support]:
    9.5/10

[Overall]:
    9/10

Good luck on your sales!
    Last edited by Nexero; 04-22-2016 at 08:34 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexero For This Useful Post:

unuhuynh (04-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by LooToSCZE View Post

[Read Only Vouch]#25

ORIGINALITY
    Rating - 8/10

METHOD
    Rating - 8/10

CONTENT
    Rating - 9/10

DIFFICULTY
    Rating - Easy

PRICE
    Rating - 8/10

OVERVIEW
    Rating - 8.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist]- View Post

[Method]:
    8.5/10

[Earnings]:
    Very Good!

[Difficulty]:
    Average

[The Seller]:
    8/10
    Kind & friendly.

[Support]:
    9.5/10

[Overall]:
    9/10

Good luck on your sales!
    Thank you for all the vouches guys !

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indeep For This Useful Post:

LooToSCZE (04-23-2016),Nik (04-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    is this legal?

Thanks
    My Mood